hmm..i really wanna see this when it comes out

Guest vietgurlhelen

ooh i havent heard from josh hartnett in awhile either

ive heard of the director though, on some viet show lol

this movie seems interesting though

ill be looking for it, definately

An awesome but weird cast.

Daniel wu <3

i don't think communication would be a problem for Lee Byung Hun and Daniel Wu because they can speak communicate in english. Don't know about Kimura Takuya though.

Am definitely looking forward to this!(:

Guest crystal_t33rs

josh hartnett, lee byung hun, daniel wu, and kimura takuya all in one?! holy crap! that's like... i hope this is true! i'd definitely see this. =D

Hi, just want to add a little bit to this topic.. the tentative working title for this movie is "I Come With The Rain" and Daniel Wu who was initially in the movie line-up had been replaced by Shawn Yue, due to a leg injury. Filming is currently ongoing in Hong Kong with LBH, Shawn Yue and Josh Hartnett already started shooting since Monday.

And.. just wondering too... shouldn't this thread be at the "other tv, movie & books" sub-forum instead of the Korean celeb photos section? :unsure:

Guest jenny____x

wowww.

this movie looks very interesting.

that must be weird on the set.

everyone is speaking a different language. hahaha

Guest vc1188

I really don't like collaborations like these; I just can't get into the plot when each character is speaking a different language, yet they understand each other.

I really don't like collaborations like these; I just can't get into the plot when each character is speaking a different language, yet they understand each other.

Despite the different nationalities of the cast, the movie will be entirely in English.

Archived