I Come With The Rain

Guest *~chrissy*~

Guest A180585

Um....is it Shawn Yue that's in this movie or Daniel Wu? :blink:

Cool cast!!! and an asian director.....talk about Asian Movement!!!!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XTINE__

OOMG, i'm sooo looking forward to this! :P

I mean, a famous American star + Japanese, Korean, and Hong Kong stars = some good action. lol, i'm sure my sister will be excited to hear about this too; she's a huge fan of cop action/thriller movies. And a Vietnamese dude is directing.. pretty cool. Plus, a collab movie is going to be so much more interesting than just watching a plain remake of an Asian film.

I wonder how they'll all communicate.. Daniel will do fine though, cause he was born in the states so his English is good.

BUT wait, is it going to be DANIEL WU or SHAWN YUE? cause each of the articles says different things (so does your title/pics).. I <3 them both though lmao, maybe daniel a little more though.. tahaha.

Guest xl0v3juicy

This is SO random. Okay, so a japanese guy is the son of a chinese billionaire... and the korean guy is a hongkong gangster and is also married to a vietnamese woman?!

But yay... Shawn Yue =)

Archived