I Come With The Rain

Guest *~chrissy*~

Guest *~chrissy*~

starring Josh Hartnett, Kimura Takuya, Lee Byung Hun, Shawn Yu
UPDATED 8/29/07

52zp35f.jpg

Lee Byung Hun, Takuya Kimura, and Josh Hartnett are going to be in the same screen. After drama Hero, Lee Byung Hun and Takuya Kimura work together again in a Tran An Hung’s thriller, I Come With The Rain. And to add the thrill, are Josh Hartnett (actually, he’s the leading role) and Chinese Shawn Yue (or Hong Kong?whatever. he’s the coolness of Initial D and Infernal Affairs)…yummy..

The English-speaking movie is already started the filming 2 weeks ago, and scheduled to wrap up the process early in October.

The US$18 million high-definition pic is about a private detective who, haunted by a past encounter with a serial killer, heads to Asia in search of a missing heir who has the power to heal with his touch.

read the complete news :

HONG KONG—Thriller “I Come With the Rain” has a cast that packs a major punch across Asia.

In addition to Josh Hartnett, who stars as a private investigator in Tran Anh Hung’s English-lingo psychothriller, pic also has Japanese megastar Takuya Kimura (“2046”), Korean superstar Lee Byung-hun (“A Bittersweet Life”) and local star Shawn Yue Man-lok (“Infernal Affairs”) on its roster.

The US$18 million high-definition pic is about a private detective who, haunted by a past encounter with a serial killer, heads to Asia in search of a missing heir who has the power to heal with his touch.

Pic started shooting in Hong Kong two weeks ago and should be done by the first week of October, said Chu Chen On, producer at October Pictures who is handling the Hong Kong portion of the film’s shoot. Cast will spend most of that time on location, but also do two to three weeks of interior work at the Shaw Studios.

About 80 percent of the pic will be shot in Hong Kong. Thus far, pic has been battling summer rainstorms and typhoons while shooting here. “The weather has been unpredictable…it’s been hard to plan,” Chu said, but added that the cast has been in good spirits.

Cast was previously shooting in the Philippines for a week and will return to LA after their Hong Kong stint to wrap up filming, which is expected to be in November with a summer 2008 preem.

Pic is fully financed through French paybox Canal Plus, the British fund Aramid and several French Sofica funds. It’s produced by Fernando Sulichin’s Paris-based Central Films and Jean Cazes with John Kilik executive producing.

International sales are being handled by TF1 Intl.

Kimura appeared in Wong Kar-wai’s mood romance “2046,” but “I Come with the Rain” will be his first English-language pic. He also starred in Yoji Yamada’s period drama “Love and Honor,” a major hit for Shochiku in 2006.

(varietyasiaonline)

Full Credit When Posted Elsewhere

Source : varietyasiaonline + Asianfanatics.net

Credit : Louise @ ShenYuePop.com

No Additional Credit Should Be Added

FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL NOT CLEAR ABOUT THE ROLES!:

JOSH HARTNETT will be playing a private detective, he will be the lead role

LEE BYUNG HUN will play a Hong Kong gang leader

SHAWN YUE(who replace Daniel Wu due to leg injury) will play JOSH HARTNETT's partner

KIMURA TAKUYA will play the kidnapped son of a Chinese billionare

Josh Hartnett:

josh%20hartnett.jpg

Lee Byung Hun:

allin.jpg

Kimura Takuya

200410100482_806899.jpg

Shawn Yue

ywl_15902.jpg

CANDID AND/OR BEHIND THE SCENES:

credit:Fabiola

joshhartnetticomewiththao1.jpg

5203517ec5p2n122738loer8.jpg

u1978p28t3d1688993f328ddz9.jpg

u2224p28t3d1686232f358dtx7.jpg

u2224p28t3d1686232f329dsz5.jpg

2ce2b4c779f6227805bc124jq4.jpg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itrayya

ok.

an american. a hong kong man. a korean. and a japanese.

wow.

i hope they all can communicate.

i know daniel speaks english.. but....

all right. if they say so.

Guest SARANGx

wtfreak. your kidding rite? holycrap !

those are some hotties !

Josh Hartnett. I LOVE HIM

his so effin hot ! i can't stop staring at him. woot !

can't wait till the movie comes out

Guest sweet_hunny

I think Lee Byung Hun was casted because he spoke perfect english. YIPPIE DANIEL WU! I haven't checked up on him in soo long! Totally can't wait to see him and LBH too :D

Guest talksound

ok.

an american. a hong kong man. a korean. and a japanese.

wow.

i hope they all can communicate.

i know daniel speaks english.. but....

all right. if they say so.

lol, exactly. :]

Archived