Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forumer147

I have heard that his movie Hanayori dango final is doing very well in the box office and a lot of people in our country are also waiting for this as well

ah...I forgot his birthday....

Happy belated birthday MatsuJun....

I have watch Hana yori dango movie on the next day of his birthday....oh...so great to watch him in theater....

but so sad that Hanadan is over now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching HYD 1&2, and what can I say...MatsuJun totally owned the part of Domyouji!

He's beautiful and yet, oozing with so much manly appeal. Love, love this guy! Totally HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the pictures!

Got to hunt Gokusen dvd while impatiently waiting for HYD Final!

Guest michtiu_888

^ i rly agree with you. when i first watch HYD, well im not really intending to watch it that time, i thought im not really interested bec it looks like its another meteor garden knock off. When i saw Jun ke kinda look weird like he's face is so bony and you can see he's face with acne pitmarks right? tell me im not the only one who saw it?? :blink: .. so i abandoned watching HYD for the first time. But then when i finally watched gokusen and finally discovered Shin! Yay! i got Jun baited! I watched almost everything that he's in though some are really annoying. I love how he acts somewhat stupid as Domyouji! Those are really priceless moments! :D

Just finished watching HYD 1&2, and what can I say...MatsuJun totally owned the part of Domyouji!

He's beautiful and yet, oozing with so much manly appeal. Love, love this guy! Totally HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the pictures!

Got to hunt Gokusen dvd while impatiently waiting for HYD Final!

Yes,it's because he's an awesome actor . ^.^ .You HAVE to watch Gokusen 1 ...i mean,it's like one of the best dramas..ever! XD

^ i rly agree with you. when i first watch HYD, well im not really intending to watch it that time, i thought im not really interested bec it looks like its another meteor garden knock off. When i saw Jun ke kinda look weird like he's face is so bony and you can see he's face with acne pitmarks right? tell me im not the only one who saw it?? :blink: .. so i abandoned watching HYD for the first time. But then when i finally watched gokusen and finally discovered Shin! Yay! i got Jun baited! I watched almost everything that he's in though some are really annoying. I love how he acts somewhat stupid as Domyouji! Those are really priceless moments! :D

Whoa, I didn't see any blemish on his face, maybe I'm blind to his imperfections? Love is blind afterall. :lol: I even thought he's got such flawless skin.

I didn't watch HYD immediately too, thinking it's just another version of Meteor Garden. What can I say, I am sorry but HYD really puts MG to shame, acting-wise and in terms of production value. Jun and Mao has this magical chemistry on screen that Jerry and Barbie did not have.

I agree with you joychin89, he's an awesome actor. He's got this intensity and magnetic appeal on screen. Love it when he laughs, so genuine and full of glee.

Gotta see Gokusen this weekend!

Guest goodnessgracious

It makes me upset that some people think that Jun was not good enough Domyoji. I think he was awesome. We all know that he was overacting, but for me, it was supposed be to be like that. The reason I love Hana Yori Dango is because it was so over the top in everything. It is unrealistic, like a fairytale and I love fairytales.

Some think that Matsujun was too ugly to play Tsukasa, but for me he is much more attractive than Taiwanese F4 guys. Especially in the acting departament. I honestly tried to watch Meteor Garden, but comparing to HYD it was soooo bad that I wasn't able to finish it. I am still looking forward to Korean version though.

It makes me upset that some people think that Jun was not good enough Domyoji. I think he was awesome. We all know that he was overacting, but for me, it was supposed be to be like that. The reason I love Hana Yori Dango is because it was so over the top in everything. It is unrealistic, like a fairytale and I love fairytales.

Some think that Matsujun was too ugly to play Tsukasa, but for me he is much more attractive than Taiwanese F4 guys. Especially in the acting departament. I honestly tried to watch Meteor Garden, but comparing to HYD it was soooo bad that I wasn't able to finish it. I am still looking forward to Korean version though.

I didnt't wanna say anything bad about Meteor Garden or Jerry Yan coz I liked them first (I used to have an I love Jerry shirt). But honestly, MG suffers in comparison to HYD, in terms of production value and most of all, in the acting department. Jerry Yan pales in comparison to Jun's Domyouji. Matsujun has this energy that lights up the screen when he's on it. This is sadly lacking in Jerry. Even Jun's perm is way better than Jerry's totally yuckyyyy hair-DUH in MG. As for hotness, it is in the eyes of the beholder. For me, Matsujun was smoking HOT in HYD, can't think of anyone else as Domyouji.

Is matsujun playing a major character in Gokusen 1? I'm watching it this weekend, and a guest or bit role for him just would not cut it for me.

Guest goodnessgracious

Is matsujun playing a major character in Gokusen 1? I'm watching it this weekend, and a guest or bit role for him just would not cut it for me.

He probably gets more screentime in Gokusen than other boys, but still not that much. Although his character interacts quite a bit with the main heroine, he does not really talk much and its mainly staring he does.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest princess_allets

He seriously has a lot of hottttness in him.

I sure liked Shun before but darn. When I saw this guy in HYD, he totally swept me off my feet. I couldn't imagine a more suitable guy for Tsukasa. And the japanese F4 are waaaay richer that TW's.

Okay, so I didn't find him "that" attractive druing the first episode. I was still glued to Shun, i guess. But as the show progressed, woah. He got me. =)

And the lips. Shux.

Plus he's darn cute when he frowns. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hyacinth

He seriously has a lot of hottttness in him.

Okay, so I didn't find him "that" attractive druing the first episode. I was still glued to Shun, i guess. But as the show progressed, woah. He got me. =)

And the lips. Shux.

Plus he's darn cute when he frowns. LOL

i totally agree with you...he is so cute when he frowns...i also didn't find him attractive during the first episode of HYD...but when i finished the series, i was totally hooked on tsukasa...and still am...

jun's picture in hanako

hanakojun.jpg

Guest kamaytea

Yes, I agree ho sooo hottttt...

and he play as tsukasa so adorable... I think there's no one can play so perfect then him...

I falling in love with him more and more...

when I watch HYD F, I give him aplause... I see Tsukasa is back... its really tsukasa... :D

not ban-chan or Yamaguchi... he can change a character any time when he need...

saiko ne.... :D :D

and here I want to share Jun' pic

Junnonno1jpg.png

jun409-1.jpg

and this is pic from Arashi's concert at Korea... AAA 2008 Korea...

1 and 2 November 2008

korea01.jpg

korea02.jpg

credit to: johnnys-net.net

Archived