Jun Matsumoto

Guest nekokitty

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hyacinth

congratulations to jun...he is the youngest among the winners of GQ Men of the Year...he looks so handsome with his hair like that...

by the way, i like the golden shirt...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL........

here are some pictures from GQ Magazine....

i do not own the scans....

GQ4.jpg

GQ1.jpg

GQ2.jpg

GQ3.jpg

Guest michtiu_888

i used to obsess about this guy! but i was disappointed with the hanadan movie.. (didnt even finish it!).. but he's still really good looking though.. :)

Jun wearing the same gold Burberry shirt as the model. Funny story.. so I was flipping through an Instyle magazine and spotted this ad. Then I was like, "this gold shirt look so familiar... like I've seen it on someone before." Then, it took me a while. I was like, "OH YEAH, JUN WORE IT WHILE HE WAS PROMOTING HYD F DURING THEIR JET PLANE!"

So it took me a long time to search for the scans of Jun wearing the shirt.. and I finally found it.

the shirt on the male model

modelou3.jpg

the gold shirt on Jun

hyd1ra7.jpg

i just have to comment on this, the male model wearing jun's shirt is British actor Eddie Redmayne. he's hot. lol, i was watching a mini tv series with Eddie Redmayne and after looking him up and seeing him wear the same shirt as jun, that surprised me a lot. this world sure is smaller then i think. anyways, the shirt is from Burberry. yeah, the first thing i noticed about jun was his eye brows, i will never forget about his eye brows, there is something about it, i don't know but there is. Hana Yori Dango seasons 1 & 2 didn't disappoint me one bit but when the movie came out i was so sick of the HYD franchise that i fully gave up. I'm done with HYD even if its going to be turned into korean, chinese, thai, philippine...whatever, i'm not watching it anymore. although, i wish mao and jun would make more projects together, they collaborate very well together.

• 2 weeks later...

That pic of him on the GQ Mag is just so elegantly dressed. I like the way he posed when he donned the corporate suit plus that corporatish hairstyle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest avinn

i think he kinda looks like Mizushima Hiro....is it just me..?

When I see Hiro I thought I was seeing Jun, they look identical in some way. Both have their won gorgeousness anyway.

Guest yellowchocolate

he is so awesome~

he makes me just melt...

sigh~

he's not that photogenic, but he's just got that charisma and energy in his acting that makes it really worthwhile to watch.

okay, maybe its just his on-screen hotness.

but whatver it is, i LOVE it xD

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived