[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

OMG, it's getting very interesting. Thanks so much for translating and sharing this wonderful manhwa. I just love Juhie's character :D

edit: i mean to say but forgot. i don't think there's 2 person who look like her. i think there's only that girl. maybe she didn't really die. who know :P

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow its getting more interesting that we can see the story from more ppls side of view haaha man how can the two sisters be so different O_o well thank you so much ^-^ this story is getting even more interesting as it goes on

You are welcome.

And why not? My sisters and I are very different from one another as well. =P

wow this is such a nice manhwa!thanks izam!hehehe...looking foward to the next installment!u r the greatest :D

:wub:

:)

OMG, it's getting very interesting. Thanks so much for translating and sharing this wonderful manhwa. I just love Juhie's character :D

edit: i mean to say but forgot. i don't think there's 2 person who look like her. i think there's only that girl. maybe she didn't really die. who know :P

Good observation! But who knows? You'll find out soon. :lol:

oh my gosh !!!

this is such a great manhwa

thanks so much izam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

:):)

Guest harliey_nick

wow!i was thinking the same thing!it's like we're on the same frequency!hahaha...well i think that guy lied to juhie about his dead unnie (whom he admired n adored so much) :) he must have some kind of motives of sthg (or plans) coz the other girl jilted him or sthg like that...who knows...*rubbing palm of my hands*...i'm so eager to see how the story unfolds...basya izam!hehehe...

wow!i was thinking the same thing!it's like we're on the same frequency!hahaha...well i think that guy lied to juhie about his dead unnie (whom he admired n adored so much) :) he must have some kind of motives of sthg (or plans) coz the other girl jilted him or sthg like that...who knows...*rubbing palm of my hands*...i'm so eager to see how the story unfolds...basya izam!hehehe...

There's a lot more to this story as the manhwa progresses. The 1st volume is actually quite boring and feels very scattered (as in no flow in story). But later on it starts to fall together in one piece =P

th_JJ1-50.jpg

th_JJ1-51.jpg

th_JJ1-52.jpg

th_JJ1-53.jpg

th_JJ1-54.jpg

th_JJ1-55.jpg

th_JJ1-56.jpg

th_JJ1-57.jpg

th_JJ1-58.jpg

th_JJ1-59.jpg

More to come soon.

Guest harliey_nick

kyaaaa!!!izam that's so fast!hmm that guy is getting more suspicious!he's asking juhie to wear a wig n bring flowers for him at his own concert???...what a freakish thing to do...hehehe...n the sister!my oh my...jurie is revealing more n more of her real self!hahaha...she's sure indecisive about guys to out with n kinda bratty...well,let's just see what happens next!hehehe...thanks again izam!kamsamida :D

kyaaaa!!!izam that's so fast!hmm that guy is getting more suspicious!he's asking juhie to wear a wig n bring flowers for him at his own concert???...what a freakish thing to do...hehehe...n the sister!my oh my...jurie is revealing more n more of her real self!hahaha...she's sure indecisive about guys to out with n kinda bratty...well,let's just see what happens next!hehehe...thanks again izam!kamsamida :D

You are welcome! Suspicious he is indeed. Jurie is very bratty. :D

wow....so jurie is not that perfect after all !!!!!!!! haahahahhaha man she can be so mean..she just drops guys like flies ..... but it is really unbelievable that they still like her!!! i guess looks can be decieving..

Guest Eddokun

hahah yes we see the evil side of the little sister and man is she stupid!!! for telling her mom and wuts up with her mom!! only caring about the little sister -_- oh and btw izam you are right siblings can be very different hahaha I just thought about me and my brother myself ^^;;; but what the parents are doing seem very abnormal though... if you say the first volume is boring O_O I can't wait till it gets even better because its really good right now haha... and that guy yes he is very weird... i think he is lying to her and trying to make people think she is the other grl? I don't know its late

thank you so much for your fast updates ^-^

wow....so jurie is not that perfect after all !!!!!!!! haahahahhaha man she can be so mean..she just drops guys like flies ..... but it is really unbelievable that they still like her!!! i guess looks can be decieving..

I don't think Jurie is a BAD girl in nature though. She's just a little bratty, self-centered and is used to being admired by all so she's a bit thoughtless and inconsiderate of others.

hahah yes we see the evil side of the little sister and man is she stupid!!! for telling her mom and wuts up with her mom!! only caring about the little sister -_- oh and btw izam you are right siblings can be very different hahaha I just thought about me and my brother myself ^^;;; but what the parents are doing seem very abnormal though... if you say the first volume is boring O_O I can't wait till it gets even better because its really good right now haha... and that guy yes he is very weird... i think he is lying to her and trying to make people think she is the other grl? I don't know its late

thank you so much for your fast updates ^-^

th_JJ1-60.jpg

th_JJ1-61.jpg

th_JJ1-62.jpg

th_JJ1-63.jpg

th_JJ1-64.jpg

th_JJ1-65.jpg

th_JJ1-66.jpg

th_JJ1-67.jpg

th_JJ1-68.jpg

th_JJ1-69.jpg

Guest Aithne

o.O So that's why he wanted her to go with her wig!

Thank you Izam! Your fast updates are the best! :D

And I love how you scanlate mangas that I've never heard of, but end up becoming my favorites!

Guest dearpaperheart.

I lost track of this, but I'll catch up as soon as I'm done with homework.

BRB (:

Thanks for posting. It's getting better, and I love it. It's so cute.

Please update whenever you have time :)

Guest Eddokun

OMG if that was his intention WHAT A BASTARD!!! O_O!!!! ><!!!! that makes me mad and what is up with that Jurie girl getting jealous over other girls touching her sister and then getting jealous at her sister for getting little bit of attention she always gets it all the time anyways!!! O_O!!! hahahaha im a bit cynical right now but story is getting so interesting you left us at a good cliffhanger ^-^

thank you so much for your hard work Izam ^-^

Guest chll51

OMG if that was his intention WHAT A BASTARD!!! O_O!!!! ><!!!! that makes me mad and what is up with that Jurie girl getting jealous over other girls touching her sister and then getting jealous at her sister for getting little bit of attention she always gets it all the time anyways!!! O_O!!! hahahaha im a bit cynical right now but story is getting so interesting you left us at a good cliffhanger ^-^

OMG, I totally agree with everythng you said. Her sister is a bit on the richard simmons side right now, as well as her fuking bf. she should dump him first. haha. gosh, damn annoying. however, her friend (who's going out with jurie) seems like a nice person. i hope they end up together. haha. probably won't work out like that =(

and also, ditto on the thanks. Thank you Izam so much for posting this scanlation as it is time consuming and all. :D

Guest Nikkou

haha.. i like this manhwa! it's fun fun! thankyou Izam.

i think juhie's boyfriend only likes her because she looks like his last girlfriend. D< what a butt face.

i hate how her mom treats her too.. grr.

anyways, please post more soon! or whenever you're not busy! :D

Guest Izam.

I added a character index on the first post so people can get more familiar with the characters' names and who they are. Please go read them!

o.O So that's why he wanted her to go with her wig!

Thank you Izam! Your fast updates are the best! :D

And I love how you scanlate mangas that I've never heard of, but end up becoming my favorites!

:blush:

Thanks so much for posting ^_^

You are very welcome.

I lost track of this, but I'll catch up as soon as I'm done with homework.

BRB (:

Thanks for posting. It's getting better, and I love it. It's so cute.

Please update whenever you have time :)

Sure. It's cute now but it gets darker later.

Ahh, it's getting so good.

I love this manhwa.

Please post more soon

when you can.

Jurie is too self-centered. :P

OMG, I totally agree with everythng you said. Her sister is a bit on the richard simmons side right now, as well as her fuking bf. she should dump him first. haha. gosh, damn annoying. however, her friend (who's going out with jurie) seems like a nice person. i hope they end up together. haha. probably won't work out like that =(

and also, ditto on the thanks. Thank you Izam so much for posting this scanlation as it is time consuming and all. :D

I see that nobody knows the names of the characters XP In pinyin it is confusing lol.

haha.. i like this manhwa! it's fun fun! thankyou Izam.

i think juhie's boyfriend only likes her because she looks like his last girlfriend. D< what a butt face.

i hate how her mom treats her too.. grr.

anyways, please post more soon! or whenever you're not busy! :D

I don't understand her parents either. But later on they will explain why the girls are treated so differently.

Thanks for scanlating! I don't like the way her parents treats her. Her sister is a bit bratty.

Yep.

th_JJ1-71.jpg

th_JJ1-72.jpg

th_JJ1-73.jpg

th_JJ1-74.jpg

th_JJ1-75.jpg

Adding more soon.

Archived