th_JJ2-35.jpg

th_JJ2-36.jpg

th_JJ2-37.jpg

th_JJ2-38.jpg

th_JJ2-39.jpg

th_JJ2-40.jpg

th_JJ2-41.jpg

th_JJ2-42.jpg

Opps! I accidentally made 2 posts in a row when I could combine them. Sorry.

I'll add more soon. (sorry for posting so little at times. I try to cut off at pages where I think is a proper place to stop) =P

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkcrow

thanks Izaaam for neww releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

wooooooowwwww,Zhi Yong is so sweet now!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

thinks if he fallen of she, now would find she with two in love of her!! B)

ieeeeee!!!!! :w00t:

Guest grail

thank you soooo much Izam !!!! you are update so fast!!!!!!!! :lol:

awww...shi xuan is so sweet to juhie !!! FINALLLYYY he is actually showing it straight up in her face !!!!

thanks once again Izam !!! :)

Guest Eddokun

awwww that was a sweet chapter with no Jurie hahaha ^^;; well... Zhi Yong is sweet but Juhie is already taken >< erg I don't want Shi Xuan to go jealous crazy and stuff again... and whats up with her stupid friend? O_o ahahah ^^;;

thank you Izam for the updates ^-^

Guest Izam.

thanks Izaaam for neww releases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

wooooooowwwww,Zhi Yong is so sweet now!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

thinks if he fallen of she, now would find she with two in love of her!! B)

ieeeeee!!!!! :w00t:

Zhi Yong's always been a sweet heart.

thank you soooo much Izam !!!! you are update so fast!!!!!!!! :lol:

awww...shi xuan is so sweet to juhie !!! FINALLLYYY he is actually showing it straight up in her face !!!!

thanks once again Izam !!! :)

Shi Xuan is my favorite character in this manhwa lol. Kind of like how Lee Wan (E-wan) is my favorite character in Chocolat XD

awwww that was a sweet chapter with no Jurie hahaha ^^;; well... Zhi Yong is sweet but Juhie is already taken >< erg I don't want Shi Xuan to go jealous crazy and stuff again... and whats up with her stupid friend? O_o ahahah ^^;;

thank you Izam for the updates ^-^

Shi Xuan is actually a somewhat dark character. When Juhie asked him about his family, notice how he would change the subject. He wants her to pay attention to him ONLY (he is the obsessive kind of guy I guess). You'll find out why later.

wah~ I hope everything goes well for Juhie and Jurie learns to grow up a bit.

Thank you very much Izam! ^_^

You are welcome. :lol:

Guest dearpaperheart.

Thanks for posting more up =]. Jurie..she's so immature and I think that was pretty stupid of her telling their mother. -__- I'm starting to dislike her even more. Well Shi Xuan and Juhie are really cute, the last part was hilarious at school. ^^; Thanks again for scanning, translating, uploading and posting it for us to read :)

Guest Nikkou

thanks for the post, izam.

:o could it be? Zhi Yong might be falling for Juhie. haha.

aww, Shi Xuan is becoming sweeter every...... post/chapter (or whatever). xD

haha..

bahh. now i want some instant noodles..... or udon. +runs to the kitchen.

Guest luckykat

wow interestin manga. i dont like jurie much. its either she likes makin juhie miserable or she just TOO in Love with her sister? soo good thanks for sharing ^^

Guest chll51

OMG, the latest pages are so cute and adorable. shi xuan is growing on me. i love lee wan's character in chocolat. i hoped that she will end up with lee wan. haha. but away from that, can't wait to see how the story will progress. shi zong seems to like juhie too. lol. i honestly don't know who she should end up with. both are caring in their own unique way so i don't know. lol. i love juhie's bestfriend though. such a cute gal :D thanks for the fast update ;)

Guest Izam.

woah.. jurie will become jealous again when her boyfriend turns to her older sister... -0-;

Well, she gets jealous when anyone turns to Juhie.

Thanks for posting more up =]. Jurie..she's so immature and I think that was pretty stupid of her telling their mother. -__- I'm starting to dislike her even more. Well Shi Xuan and Juhie are really cute, the last part was hilarious at school. ^^; Thanks again for scanning, translating, uploading and posting it for us to read :)

About her getting pregnant was pretty funny. XD

thanks for posting so fast again. shi xuan and zhi yong are both so sweet to juhie ^^

Yes they are!

thanks for the post, izam.

:o could it be? Zhi Yong might be falling for Juhie. haha.

aww, Shi Xuan is becoming sweeter every...... post/chapter (or whatever). xD

haha..

bahh. now i want some instant noodles..... or udon. +runs to the kitchen.

The bowl of noodles on the page was the bowl they were eating at school. So I was thinking, that's instant ramen? When it's not the bowl of noodles that Juhie had cooked for him. :sweatingbullets:

wow interestin manga. i dont like jurie much. its either she likes makin juhie miserable or she just TOO in Love with her sister? soo good thanks for sharing ^^

Too in love with her sister.

Shi Xuan is such a mysterious guy O.o

is there a deep dark past that he dosent want to tell anyone?

You'll find out soon.

OMG, the latest pages are so cute and adorable. shi xuan is growing on me. i love lee wan's character in chocolat. i hoped that she will end up with lee wan. haha. but away from that, can't wait to see how the story will progress. shi zong seems to like juhie too. lol. i honestly don't know who she should end up with. both are caring in their own unique way so i don't know. lol. i love juhie's bestfriend though. such a cute gal :D thanks for the fast update ;)

Her friend is funny. :blush: I'll post more soon.

Guest bella-fiore

OMG........The more the sotyr process, the more Jurie is pissing me off. & isZhiYong liking Juhie? O_____O Seems like it.

Guest DrunkenMonkey

Awwies Shi Xuan is sooo cute >___< I see a love triangle forming with Zhi Yong, Shi Xuan and Juhie or maybe even a quad with Jurie =O I'm over thinking things^^; Her friends are soo funny xD Thank you Izam for posting <33333

Guest Izam.

yeah....!!!!! thank U... :P

No problem.

OMG........The more the sotyr process, the more Jurie is pissing me off. & isZhiYong liking Juhie? O_____O Seems like it.

Maybe....

Awwies Shi Xuan is sooo cute >___< I see a love triangle forming with Zhi Yong, Shi Xuan and Juhie or maybe even a quad with Jurie =O I'm over thinking things^^; Her friends are soo funny xD Thank you Izam for posting <33333

:)

Adding more.

th_JJ2-43.jpg

th_JJ2-44.jpg

th_JJ2-45.jpg

th_JJ2-46.jpg

th_JJ2-47.jpg

th_JJ2-48.jpg

th_JJ2-49.jpg

th_JJ2-50.jpg

More will be posted soon.

Guest darkcrow

Izaaaaam!!!!i loveeee youuuu!!!thank youuuu!!!!!

:w00t:

this chapter is.... :o

Shi Xuan is a psicopatic??????? :(

he is gone crazy???? :crazy:

Now i believe that your dead girlfriend dosn't exist,and she is in reality this singer... :o

it could be this? :o

:huh:

Guest grail

oh my..so is shi xuan's previous girlfriend actually dead ???????

oh no..i am confused...what is he trying to do ???

hhahhah i guess the truth will come out soon... :) hope so... :sweatingbullets:

thanks Izam once again !!! :blush:

Archived