[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

Guest Eddokun

^LOL the last page CANDY HAHAHAHAHA and I knew it!!! i knew that guy was doing that!!! >< man what a self centered bastard she came all the way and he only cares about that the show is ruined!! O_O hahaha and Juries ex lol he doesnt seem like a bad guy just an idiot LOL "why did you only send her 10 text messages a day?" R U SERIOUS!!! hahahaha this is reeli funny but man i seriously feel horrible for Juhie ><

Thanks Izam hahaha it seems like almost everytime im bak you are bak with more updates ^-^ you are wonderful!!!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grail

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IZAM !!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

this manga is really really interesting !! and thanks so much for uploading so fast !!! :D

Guest Izam.

^LOL the last page CANDY HAHAHAHAHA and I knew it!!! i knew that guy was doing that!!! >< man what a self centered bastard she came all the way and he only cares about that the show is ruined!! O_O hahaha and Juries ex lol he doesnt seem like a bad guy just an idiot LOL "why did you only send her 10 text messages a day?" R U SERIOUS!!! hahahaha this is reeli funny but man i seriously feel horrible for Juhie ><

Thanks Izam hahaha it seems like almost everytime im bak you are bak with more updates ^-^ you are wonderful!!!

Actually Shi Xuan was very concerned for Juhie's safety. Did you see his face when she passed out when he was holding her hand? And he gave Man Xiu, the lead singer of his band the dirtiest look after he made the comment about Shi Xuan dating a look a-like?

aw this's awesome!!!!!! keep on going guys ^^ thnx u so so so much for sharing!

No problem.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IZAM !!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

this manga is really really interesting !! and thanks so much for uploading so fast !!! :D

You are welcome.

th_JJ1-76.jpg

th_JJ1-77.jpg

th_JJ1-78.jpg

th_JJ1-79.jpg

th_JJ1-80.jpg

th_JJ1-81.jpg

th_JJ1-82.jpg

th_JJ1-83.jpg

That concludes volume 1. Volume 2 is next. Adding more soon.

This manhwa artist has another manga called Saint Marie (which is why she used the name Saint Marie for the play but I don't know if the play was based on the Saint Marie manhwa because I can't really tell what the play is about). Saint Marie has 2 volumes out on English and I just bought them last week. I wonder how that one is. =)

Guest chll51

Actually Shi Xuan was very concerned for Juhie's safety. Did you see his face when she passed out when he was holding her hand? And he gave Man Xiu, the lead singer of his band the dirtiest look after he made the comment about Shi Xuan dating a look a-like?

No problem.

You are welcome.

th_JJ1-76.jpg

th_JJ1-77.jpg

th_JJ1-78.jpg

th_JJ1-79.jpg

th_JJ1-80.jpg

th_JJ1-81.jpg

th_JJ1-82.jpg

th_JJ1-83.jpg

That concludes volume 1. Volume 2 is next. Adding more soon.

This manhwa artist has another manga called Saint Marie (which is why she used the name Saint Marie for the play but I don't know if the play was based on the Saint Marie manhwa because I can't really tell what the play is about). Saint Marie has 2 volumes out on English and I just bought them last week. I wonder how that one is. =)

OMG, that was so freaking funny. stupid idiot. haha. anyhow, is he going to fall for her? it seems in every korean manhwa (or most of them) after a girl beat up a guy, the guy will start to like her. lol. thanks so much for the update :D

Guest Aithne

Ha ha! That was funny. Everyone thinks she's a really good-looking guy. Much love Izam. I now haunt this thread for updates. :P

-resident ghost

Guest dearpaperheart.

LOLOL!

HAHAHAHAH, poor kid, that was too funny. Thanks for posting and I hope you post whenever you can. Can't wait to read more. :)

Guest Nikkou

.. i don't like juhie's boyfriend. -__-

i think jurie's ex is funny! >w< jurie and her ex match.. two little brats.

anyways. Thanks for the post, Izam! :3

Guest Eddokun

^lol I do agree they are 2 lil brats ahahah although the profile Izam posted up about Jurie she is not short at all!!!! Juhie is just really tall!!! hahaha other than that THANKS IZAM FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL UPDATE ^-^ o man the play was so funny and Jurie's ex what a freakin coward to think he is so cool throwing cans when she had her back to him that is a big LOSER!!!! -_- and I guess I do agree that Shi Xuan cares but I still don't like the fact that he makes her dress differently and wear a wig... he should care for the way she is not trying to make her like someone else... ^^;; but this ending was awesome forst first volume hahaha

Guest Izam.

OMG, that was so freaking funny. stupid idiot. haha. anyhow, is he going to fall for her? it seems in every korean manhwa (or most of them) after a girl beat up a guy, the guy will start to like her. lol. thanks so much for the update :D

Really? That happens in every Korean manhwa? =O

Ha ha! That was funny. Everyone thinks she's a really good-looking guy. Much love Izam. I now haunt this thread for updates. :P

-resident ghost

She does look pretty good in that guy uniform XD

LOLOL!

HAHAHAHAH, poor kid, that was too funny. Thanks for posting and I hope you post whenever you can. Can't wait to read more. :)

I'm posting as fast as I can. =]

.. i don't like juhie's boyfriend. -__-

i think jurie's ex is funny! >w< jurie and her ex match.. two little brats.

anyways. Thanks for the post, Izam! :3

They are young kids. =P

^lol I do agree they are 2 lil brats ahahah although the profile Izam posted up about Jurie she is not short at all!!!! Juhie is just really tall!!! hahaha other than that THANKS IZAM FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL UPDATE ^-^ o man the play was so funny and Jurie's ex what a freakin coward to think he is so cool throwing cans when she had her back to him that is a big LOSER!!!! -_- and I guess I do agree that Shi Xuan cares but I still don't like the fact that he makes her dress differently and wear a wig... he should care for the way she is not trying to make her like someone else... ^^;; but this ending was awesome forst first volume hahaha

I got Saint Marie 1 and 2 today. I'm about to go read them. I can't find volume 3 and 4 (even though they are already out) and there's a total of 6 out in Korea already and it's completed I think.

=====================================================================

Juhie Jurie volume 2.

JJ2cover.jpg

click on thumbnails to read

th_JJ2-1.jpg

th_JJ2-2.jpg

th_JJ2-3.jpg

th_JJ2-4.jpg

th_JJ2-5.jpg

th_JJ2-6.jpg

th_JJ2-7.jpg

More to come.

Guest Aithne

awww he turned out to be quite nice. I hope he's actually sincere.

But Jurie's ex-boyfriend seems to also be getting interested in Juhie. Will this develop into a....love polygon? :P

Guest bella-fiore

Ahh...This is so good, it leaves me speechless.

Well, all I can see is PLEASE POST MORE SOON.

-beg on knees- I'm becoming addicted to this.

Guest chll51

Really? That happens in every Korean manhwa? =O

She does look pretty good in that guy uniform XD

I'm posting as fast as I can. =]

They are young kids. =P

I got Saint Marie 1 and 2 today. I'm about to go read them. I can't find volume 3 and 4 (even though they are already out) and there's a total of 6 out in Korea already and it's completed I think.

=====================================================================

Juhie Jurie volume 2.

JJ2cover.jpg

click on thumbnails to read

th_JJ2-1.jpg

th_JJ2-2.jpg

th_JJ2-3.jpg

th_JJ2-4.jpg

th_JJ2-5.jpg

th_JJ2-6.jpg

th_JJ2-7.jpg

More to come.

this was a sweet chapter :D i love how he punched the other dude. haha. i'm thinking that dude is probably mocking juhie because he was in love with the other girl who juhie looked like, maybe? lol. i don't know because he kept saying how she's not as good as the orginal and that she's just a toy >_<. anyhow, thanks so much for the continuation ;)

Guest Izam.

aww, juhie turns lovey-dovey~

but i still don't trust Shi Xuan.. :P

=P

awww he turned out to be quite nice. I hope he's actually sincere.

But Jurie's ex-boyfriend seems to also be getting interested in Juhie. Will this develop into a....love polygon? :P

Maybe. Or maybe there will be some yaoi too? XD

Ahh...This is so good, it leaves me speechless.

Well, all I can see is PLEASE POST MORE SOON.

-beg on knees- I'm becoming addicted to this.

I'm going back to re-edit the fonts of previous pages to seperate the thoughts, the phone conversations and the speech bubbles from each other. =T

this was a sweet chapter :D i love how he punched the other dude. haha. i'm thinking that dude is probably mocking juhie because he was in love with the other girl who juhie looked like, maybe? lol. i don't know because he kept saying how she's not as good as the orginal and that she's just a toy >_<. anyhow, thanks so much for the continuation ;)

Maybe. You'll find out soon!

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

huhu... i feel a little bit better about juhie's bf now.. but still.. =___=; kinda bugs me

welll ~ this is my first comment for this manga !! thanks izam for all of your hard work !!!!

k gotta do hw now ! ><

Guest Eddokun

omg thank you so much for another update ^-^ ya he still kinda bugs me too but I do respect him a bit more for wut he did hehehe man its totally different from wut it seems isnt it... Jurie is the cold hearted one who doesn't care about others feelings the brat yet Juhie is actually weak hearted that would basically fall for any type of plays that people might put on that is why i am kinda worried for her I guess ^^;; thank you so much for the update again Izam ^-^

Guest shinhwahwah

O THANKS!! looks good, but dont really have the time to seperately click on them as of now. i'll come bak when i have time.

Guest grail

haha jurie's ex boyfriend maybe a bit wacky but hmm i guess he is a nice guy..oh i felt so great when juhie threw the food on the band's singer man xiu!!! you go girl !!!!!hahhaha juhie is really cool!!!!!!!!

once again thanks izam !!! :D

Guest Izam.

huhu... i feel a little bit better about juhie's bf now.. but still.. =___=; kinda bugs me

welll ~ this is my first comment for this manga !! thanks izam for all of your hard work !!!!

k gotta do hw now ! ><

Hey my fellow Chocolat reader!

omg thank you so much for another update ^-^ ya he still kinda bugs me too but I do respect him a bit more for wut he did hehehe man its totally different from wut it seems isnt it... Jurie is the cold hearted one who doesn't care about others feelings the brat yet Juhie is actually weak hearted that would basically fall for any type of plays that people might put on that is why i am kinda worried for her I guess ^^;; thank you so much for the update again Izam ^-^

=)

O THANKS!! looks good, but dont really have the time to seperately click on them as of now. i'll come bak when i have time.

Please do! :)

haha jurie's ex boyfriend maybe a bit wacky but hmm i guess he is a nice guy..oh i felt so great when juhie threw the food on the band's singer man xiu!!! you go girl !!!!!hahhaha juhie is really cool!!!!!!!!

once again thanks izam !!! :D

Juhie is a good character.

Archived