[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

Guest Eddokun

^ok I am starting to reeli hate the lil sister... what is she trying to do steal her sisters bf away from her? whats her problem... and r they gonna switch their guys around? is dat it >< i mean Juhie cares for the guy so much and Jurie saw dat and still she does this kind of stuff... what a lil -_- ERRR... I guess Shi Xuan is one possessive person dat wants some1 to need him all the time...

thanks Izam for the update ^-^

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkcrow

i love this manhwa:°°

juhie is so cool,your feelings are so true,but little sister is a demon!!!!!i hate jurie!!!!!i hope she not go after handsome boyfriend's juhie:°

juhie is alone:°

Guest dearpaperheart.

Thank you for updating :). Damn that Jurie, getting to be such a brat and I'm starting to dislike her seems as if she wants to steal Shi Xuan from Juhie... Anyhow, I can't believe Juhie got fired! Stupid Jurie ^^; you made your sister lose her job. :/. Please update whenever possible =]

Guest grail

oh my gosh. :unsure: ...........i really dun know what to say about jurie <_< ......how could she....oh man...i thought that she was a little better ...i hope that shi xuan will still love juhie more :unsure:

thanks again Izam ;)

Guest Aithne

OMG! Jurie you little brat! She's horrible! If Jurie ends up stealing Juhie's boyfriend....I'm going to be so pissed off. She is a little richard simmons! >0<

Thank you Izam~ ^_^

Guest Izam.

^ok I am starting to reeli hate the lil sister... what is she trying to do steal her sisters bf away from her? whats her problem... and r they gonna switch their guys around? is dat it >< i mean Juhie cares for the guy so much and Jurie saw dat and still she does this kind of stuff... what a lil -_- ERRR... I guess Shi Xuan is one possessive person dat wants some1 to need him all the time...

thanks Izam for the update ^-^

Some guys don't like their girls to be too independent. They like their girls to be needier so they can look out for them. =P

i love this manhwa:°°

juhie is so cool,your feelings are so true,but little sister is a demon!!!!!i hate jurie!!!!!i hope she not go after handsome boyfriend's juhie:°

juhie is alone:°

Poor Juhie :tears:

Thank you for updating :). Damn that Jurie, getting to be such a brat and I'm starting to dislike her seems as if she wants to steal Shi Xuan from Juhie... Anyhow, I can't believe Juhie got fired! Stupid Jurie ^^; you made your sister lose her job. :/. Please update whenever possible =]

There's a crack in Juhie and Jurie's relationship now. I"ll update as soon as I have something to update with.

ehehe really!!stupid little brat!!

everybody kill stupid little sister!!!!ieeeeee!!! :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r:

oh my gosh. ...........i really dun know what to say about jurie <_< ......how could she....oh man...i thought that she was a little better ...i hope that shi xuan will still love juhie more :unsure:

thanks again Izam ;)

=)

OMG! Jurie you little brat! She's horrible! If Jurie ends up stealing Juhie's boyfriend....I'm going to be so pissed off. She is a little richard simmons! >0<

Thank you Izam~ ^_^

It was kind of weird of her doing that in front of Juhie. Maybe it's because she's too upset so she didn't think about it. O_O

Guest DrunkenMonkey

Yay you posted^0^ The little sister is being a brat -_- She decides to go drink even though she's underage sighs* And she hugs Juhie's boyfriend wahhh and now she wants to text him, I think she's gonna go after him >=( I'm not liking her! But thanks for posting <3

Guest xHeartxSmilex

ahhh...poor Juhie. No one ever looks out for her so she doesn't ask for help.

and Jurie, why is she soo needdyy?? its all about Jurie. and she hugs her sis's bf, i'm sooo richard simmons! dont' steal adfadfaredtdf!~!!!

Guest chll51

OMG< i can't believe i was right. haha. i doubt that Juhie has to worry much since Shi Xuan does like her. But then again, I don't really care if Jurie ends up with him because I kind of like Juhie w/her old classmate more since they're more comfortable with each other :P thanks so much for the update. also, Jurie is such an annoying richard simmons still. always complaining so that things will get handed to her. if i have a sister like that, i'll probably suicide :P j/k. no, i'll beat the crap out of her. haha.

Guest DreamMyst

Thanks for doing this! Your time and effort are much appreciated. =)

Jurie is such a brat, but conflict makes the story more interesting.

Guest akirameat <3

yay you posted ^^

i really hate jurie right now. poor juhie =\ cant jurie just let her sister have some happiness - - what a selfish little brat

cant wait to read what happens next. thanks for doing this =]

Guest Izam.

Yay you posted^0^ The little sister is being a brat -_- She decides to go drink even though she's underage sighs* And she hugs Juhie's boyfriend wahhh and now she wants to text him, I think she's gonna go after him >=( I'm not liking her! But thanks for posting <3

She's too upset I guess. So she went out and got drunk.

I REALLY hate Jurie right now <_<

:sweatingbullets:

ahhh...poor Juhie. No one ever looks out for her so she doesn't ask for help.

and Jurie, why is she soo needdyy?? its all about Jurie. and she hugs her sis's bf, i'm sooo richard simmons! dont' steal adfadfaredtdf!~!!!

They raised her to be that way. =T

OMG< i can't believe i was right. haha. i doubt that Juhie has to worry much since Shi Xuan does like her. But then again, I don't really care if Jurie ends up with him because I kind of like Juhie w/her old classmate more since they're more comfortable with each other :P thanks so much for the update. also, Jurie is such an annoying richard simmons still. always complaining so that things will get handed to her. if i have a sister like that, i'll probably suicide :P j/k. no, i'll beat the crap out of her. haha.

:P

Thanks for doing this! Your time and effort are much appreciated. =)

Jurie is such a brat, but conflict makes the story more interesting.

Somebody's got to be the bad guy. =P

yay you posted ^^

i really hate jurie right now. poor juhie =\ cant jurie just let her sister have some happiness - - what a selfish little brat

cant wait to read what happens next. thanks for doing this =]

:)

Adding more.

th_JJ2-29.jpg

th_JJ2-30.jpg

th_JJ2-31.jpg

th_JJ2-32.jpg

th_JJ2-33.jpg

Jurie actually tries to help out Juhie in front of her mom but didn't quite get the result she wanted. Instead, she got Juhie into more trouble (she didn't mean to though). =T I'll add more soon.

Guest Nikkou

thankyou IZAM for the scans!!! haha..

omg. i'm starting to hate jurie even more now.. why isn't she going to HER boyfriend? grr..

and i hate her mom even more.

i feel sorry for juhie. i'm glad shi xuan is staying next to her.... :D

Guest Aithne

awww...hee hee.

As for Jurie - if she had GOOD reasons to be getting so close to Juhie's boyfriend...then I can forgive her.

But gosh - their parents are so messed up.

Guest Eddokun

I reeli do hate Jurie does she ever think before she does anything? and if she really does LOVE her sister as she says how can she text shi xuan find out his number and start texting/calling him its such a horrible thing to do... I really really don't like her... >< but shi xuan is being nice staying by her and i hope it stays that way I really don't want jurie to take him away from Juhie even if he won't end up with her at the end I don't care i don't want jurie to end up with him >< errrggg poor Juhie =*(

Thanks Izam for always fast updates you are the best ^-^

Guest akirameat <3

lol yay you updated so fast again ^^ thanks

aww shi xuan is so sweet to her

i hope that juhie is okay =\

Guest thesassygirl2

UGH. jurie is turning into the typical evil b/tch spoiled brat little sister. LOL!

shi xuan <3 hottie. i hope he doesn't fall for jurie... i have a feeling lots of misunderstandings are gonna come up..

Guest Izam.

thankyou IZAM for the scans!!! haha..

omg. i'm starting to hate jurie even more now.. why isn't she going to HER boyfriend? grr..

and i hate her mom even more.

i feel sorry for juhie. i'm glad shi xuan is staying next to her.... :D

Shi Xuan is very sweet!

awww...hee hee.

As for Jurie - if she had GOOD reasons to be getting so close to Juhie's boyfriend...then I can forgive her.

But gosh - their parents are so messed up.

The parents....=T

I reeli do hate Jurie does she ever think before she does anything? and if she really does LOVE her sister as she says how can she text shi xuan find out his number and start texting/calling him its such a horrible thing to do... I really really don't like her... >< but shi xuan is being nice staying by her and i hope it stays that way I really don't want jurie to take him away from Juhie even if he won't end up with her at the end I don't care i don't want jurie to end up with him >< errrggg poor Juhie =*(

Thanks Izam for always fast updates you are the best ^-^

I try to keep with the updates. :sweatingbullets:

lol yay you updated so fast again ^^ thanks

aww shi xuan is so sweet to her

i hope that juhie is okay =\

She is ok.

UGH. jurie is turning into the typical evil b/tch spoiled brat little sister. LOL!

shi xuan <3 hottie. i hope he doesn't fall for jurie... i have a feeling lots of misunderstandings are gonna come up..

Misunderstanding? Probably XP

Archived