[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

Guest dearpaperheart.

.__. FRANCE FOR JURIEEEEE!! I can't believe she got the wrong ideas when she saw Shi Xuan -_-; I hope she doesn't ruin the relationship between Juhie and him. Hrm, I wonder what's up with You Na she seems kind of suspicious and Shi Xuan's family. Wow .__. talk about problems. Okay, thanks for updating, can't wait to read more :)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Izam.

^woah two updates Thanks Izam ^-^ wth O_o at first i was sure the parents were talking about sending Juhie but I guess they changed their mind O_o and what is up with that YouNa girl she seems so weird ^^;; Jurie... I don't know what to say about her I just hope she doesn't mess up Juhie's relationship with Shi Xuan >< hahahaha man... I guess this is where the story actually starts! ^-^ yay THANKS IZAM (maybe the second girl is Shi Xuan's real sister not half? because well she does look more like him dan the half sister of his ^^;;)

The parents are sending Jurie to France to be with AhKaTe, the designer; not Juhie. The other girl? You'll find out who she is.

Oh my friggin` god! You do not know... Omfg! I stayed up alllllllllllll night (literally until the sun came up) and read everything up to where you stopped. I'm so tired, but happy and excited at the same time. I want Jurie to fall into a pot hole because she just a wiatch! And Juhie was kind of evil to be so jealous and stuff but I guess her sister deserved it for being such a wiatch! And her boyfriend is ubbbbbber hot! I love him because he's so funny, but is jealous spells are kinda annoying and stupid of him. And her 6th grade classmate, he is so nice and stuff to her. Jurie missed out when she broke up with him! Gosh she's a richard simmons. And that rapping b-boy dude is soooooooo friggin` hilarious! When he was rapping, I laughed so hard, I nearly choked. Man, he was so hella funny. Gotta love that kid no matter what man. Hahaha. Well, I hope you post soon because I can't wait to read more. Hehe... This manga totally owns dude!!!! I love you for scanning it for all us people in soompi. MUCH LUV GOES OUT TO IZAM!

You did? That's a lot of reading. I'm glad you like it so much! :blush: Sheng Zhi is very funny. He raps whenever he gets the chance. He's so conceited too and random heh.

.__. FRANCE FOR JURIEEEEE!! I can't believe she got the wrong ideas when she saw Shi Xuan -_-; I hope she doesn't ruin the relationship between Juhie and him. Hrm, I wonder what's up with You Na she seems kind of suspicious and Shi Xuan's family. Wow .__. talk about problems. Okay, thanks for updating, can't wait to read more :)

=)

Guest nanachan

My gut feelings is telling me that the famous designer from France that You Na admired is Shi Xuan's sister that got sent away to France after his family failed apart. Also the reason why Shi Xuan was once obsessed with You Na and now is in love with Yuhie must be because they both look like his sister( if my intuition was right that the famous designer from France is indeed his sister). If it's true, there's gonna be hella rides in this story.

Izam, I <333 you so much for sharing this manwha with us. :D

Guest weirdo

their parents are sickos! really! investing real big on a crappy child. man! why the hell are they so mean to juhie anyway? is juhie their child or what?

thanks for the updates!

Guest Izam.

My gut feelings is telling me that the famous designer from France that You Na admired is Shi Xuan's sister that got sent away to France after his family failed apart. Also the reason why Shi Xuan was once obsessed with You Na and now is in love with Yuhie must be because they both look like his sister( if my intuition was right that the famous designer from France is indeed his sister). If it's true, there's gonna be hella rides in this story.

Izam, I <333 you so much for sharing this manwha with us. :D

Wow. You are telling a good story! You'll find out if your prediction is true soon. =)

aww i feel sorta bad for jurie now =\

but hope she doesnt mess up juhies relationship

She just wants to protect Juhie.

their parents are sickos! really! investing real big on a crappy child. man! why the hell are they so mean to juhie anyway? is juhie their child or what?

thanks for the updates!

You are welcome.

Ahhh.... TT______TT Please

go far far away & never come back, Jurie.

Thanks for posting.

She IS going away T_T

wow i'm new~but i really like this~it's sooo cute!! thank you izam unnie <3

You are welcome. Is it spelt as unnie or unni? Same thing? :o

th_JJ3-26.jpg

th_JJ3-27.jpg

th_JJ3-28.jpg

th_JJ3-29.jpg

th_JJ3-30.jpg

th_JJ3-31.jpg

th_JJ3-32.jpg

More coming soon.

Guest Eddokun

^Thanks Izam... btw I dun think you understood my last reply ^^;; I think Juhie is AhKaTe's daughter and the parents said that they are sending "her" as in AhKaTe's daughter away so I thought that they will be sending Jurie but I guess that they changed their mind in the end to send their own daughter Jurie instead... ^^;;

Thanks for the new update LOL that boy is really something... in every aspect he is horrible!! hahahaha he is definately a comic relief ^-^ and how cute how Shi Xuan asks if Juhie likes him haahhaha

Guest Izam.

^Thanks Izam... btw I dun think you understood my last reply ^^;; I think Juhie is AhKaTe's daughter and the parents said that they are sending "her" as in AhKaTe's daughter away so I thought that they will be sending Jurie but I guess that they changed their mind in the end to send their own daughter Jurie instead... ^^;;

Thanks for the new update LOL that boy is really something... in every aspect he is horrible!! hahahaha he is definately a comic relief ^-^ and how cute how Shi Xuan asks if Juhie likes him haahhaha

I knew that's what you meant. =)

thanks Izam for the new release.

yay thanks ^^

No problemo. :)

Guest harliey_nick

wooohoooo!thanks again izam!i'm beginning to like shi xuan a lil bit (pity actually) but jurie n her parents are still in my black book :fury: hehehehe....

:wub:

Guest DrunkenMonkey

Awwies thank you Izam! I love you soo much for posting soo much woo woo^^ Zhi Hui is such a GOOD friend =] Gosh that boy is sooo cute! Haha Stage Fright xD The music scared him I bet!

Guest Izam.

2 epuolatnac: Don't let my updates keep you away from sleep O_O

2 harliey nick: Shi Xuan is a tragic character =*[

2 grail: the kid is funny!

2 Akemi: yeah. He was so conceited about it too and then when he actually has to do it, he can't. =P

2 DrunkenMonkey: Zhi Hui is a sweet heart.

th_JJ3-33.jpg

th_JJ3-34.jpg

th_JJ3-35.jpg

th_JJ3-36.jpg

th_JJ3-37.jpg

th_JJ3-38.jpg

th_JJ3-39.jpg

th_JJ3-40.jpg

th_JJ3-41.jpg

th_JJ3-42.jpg

More coming soon.

Guest Eddokun

^thanks Izam and WTF AhKaTe is obviously Juhie's mother just by looking at her and looking at Jurie's family pictures -_- wth are Jurie's parents thinking O_o oh well im sure that will be explained soon... Zhi Yong Still likes Jurie hahaha wow... ^^;; and Well I guess we will see less of Jurie hehehehe ^^;; or them having separate lives

Guest bella-fiore

Ahh...No wonder...All the things about their

parent's unfairness is becoming clear now.

Phooey....Zhi Hui...I feel bad for her...

Archived