[Korean manhwa] Juhie Jurie [1], [2], [3] and [4]

Guest Izam.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nikkou

hm.. i thought Juhie was going to be the one that was adopted.. or something like that. :/

i don't think her parents were great people. They should know how to take good care of BOTH children instead of putting all effort into one. -__-

blegh.

thanks, izam for the posts! <3

Guest weirdo

woah...juries parents are so selfish...thinking of switching daughters? juhie obviously looks like her mom (the one from france)..sigh...Zhi yong....poor guy

Guest Izam.

^thanks Izam and WTF AhKaTe is obviously Juhie's mother just by looking at her and looking at Jurie's family pictures -_- wth are Jurie's parents thinking O_o oh well im sure that will be explained soon... Zhi Yong Still likes Jurie hahaha wow... ^^;; and Well I guess we will see less of Jurie hehehehe ^^;; or them having separate lives

Yep. Jurie will start to have a hard time now without Juhie.

Ahh...No wonder...All the things about their

parent's unfairness is becoming clear now.

Phooey....Zhi Hui...I feel bad for her...

Zhi Hui wants to quit school and just concentrate on her interest.

thank you unni...actually i really don't know whether it's unni or unnie...but unni looks cuter~hehe

I see. Thanks. =)

hm.. i thought Juhie was going to be the one that was adopted.. or something like that. :/

i don't think her parents were great people. They should know how to take good care of BOTH children instead of putting all effort into one. -__-

blegh.

thanks, izam for the posts! <3

Who knows what's really behind their story. There must be something in the parents' and AhKaTe's past that we don't know about yet.

woah...juries parents are so selfish...thinking of switching daughters? juhie obviously looks like her mom (the one from france)..sigh...Zhi yong....poor guy

Maybe. I don't know why they would do that though. Zhi Yong cries too much hehe.

I see people stay in this thread forever reading, and then they leave without dropping a reply! They don't have anything to comment on I guess? (sigh.... :sweatingbullets:)

Guest dearpaperheart.

.__. ! I thought you posted ^^; but it's okay and I didn't get to read before so I'm going to catch up soon probably sometime tonight or in the morning.

Guest DreamMyst

Thanks for the quick additions!

The end of the last volume was unexpected but really funny. What a strange kid.

The story is really interesting although I have to wonder if Juhie is not partially blind as she doesn't notice her strong resemblence to others. Oh well.

Keep up the good work! :)

Guest Cherrymlinh

lol. i'm one of those guilty silent reader that doesn't have much to say..:D, i really LOVE this manga btw, thank you for introducing me to it :D. i guess the reason why i dont' comment much cause people have said it already. Though i think the author could have done it a little bit better at elaborating the story a little bit more...some of the sence is kinda childish..but the overall story is lovely, can't wait for more..:D

Guest pinkswirls

ahhh~! i've finally caught up to everybody else! this manhwa is the sh.it. i thought juhie was the mothers friends daughter...but then again, those parents of jurie and juhie are real shifty. they might want jurie to have more better things and such. i think the designer - the one from france is really juhies mum. they can both design well, and they look pretty much alike. enough of all this rambling. thanks for translating for us Izam! keep up the great work. cant wait more :D

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

lol; delayed reply [hard to reply at 4 am ]

thanks so much for posting so fast !!! i can't stop reading

i hope that juhie will eventually be able to open up to her bf, [who is still a little twisted... but sweet ! ]

the whole thing about jurie is really weird, i wish she would just tell ppl she doesnt like dancing =o=; it would sure save the fam some money.

no matter how much juhie's parents wanted to impress jurie's mom... thats heka MESSED to treat your own daughter like that, AND NOT REALIZE IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Guest chll51

OMG, have I told you how much I love this story? Haha. Lol. Thanks so much for translating. I can't believe that Juhie is not really Jurie's sister. OMG, the parent's are fuking a-hole though, taking care of the other's daughter better than their own. What a bunch of morons. haha. i'm in a swearing mood. lol. zhi yong is really pitiful. haha. he's still in love with jurie. Blah! anyhow, can't wait for the next installment. thanks for the update :D

Guest Izam.

.__. ! I thought you posted ^^; but it's okay and I didn't get to read before so I'm going to catch up soon probably sometime tonight or in the morning.

Did you catch up yet? =)

Thanks for the quick additions!

The end of the last volume was unexpected but really funny. What a strange kid.

The story is really interesting although I have to wonder if Juhie is not partially blind as she doesn't notice her strong resemblence to others. Oh well.

Keep up the good work! :)

Juhie doesn't really question her parents I guess.

lol. i'm one of those guilty silent reader that doesn't have much to say..:D, i really LOVE this manga btw, thank you for introducing me to it :D. i guess the reason why i dont' comment much cause people have said it already. Though i think the author could have done it a little bit better at elaborating the story a little bit more...some of the sence is kinda childish..but the overall story is lovely, can't wait for more..:D

Childish....Maybe it's my translation XD Some of the things they say seem random though.

ahhh~! i've finally caught up to everybody else! this manhwa is the sh.it. i thought juhie was the mothers friends daughter...but then again, those parents of jurie and juhie are real shifty. they might want jurie to have more better things and such. i think the designer - the one from france is really juhies mum. they can both design well, and they look pretty much alike. enough of all this rambling. thanks for translating for us Izam! keep up the great work. cant wait more :D

You are welcome!

lol; delayed reply [hard to reply at 4 am ]

thanks so much for posting so fast !!! i can't stop reading

i hope that juhie will eventually be able to open up to her bf, [who is still a little twisted... but sweet ! ]

the whole thing about jurie is really weird, i wish she would just tell ppl she doesnt like dancing =o=; it would sure save the fam some money.

no matter how much juhie's parents wanted to impress jurie's mom... thats heka MESSED to treat your own daughter like that, AND NOT REALIZE IT FOR SEVERAL YEARS

Yeah I don't get the parents. Maybe the mother and the designer were fighting over the father when they were younger? O_O

OMG, have I told you how much I love this story? Haha. Lol. Thanks so much for translating. I can't believe that Juhie is not really Jurie's sister. OMG, the parent's are fuking a-hole though, taking care of the other's daughter better than their own. What a bunch of morons. haha. i'm in a swearing mood. lol. zhi yong is really pitiful. haha. he's still in love with jurie. Blah! anyhow, can't wait for the next installment. thanks for the update :D

=)

th_JJ3-43.jpg

th_JJ3-44.jpg

th_JJ3-45.jpg

th_JJ3-46.jpg

th_JJ3-47.jpg

th_JJ3-48.jpg

th_JJ3-49.jpg

Enjoy!

Guest bella-fiore

YAY! You posted :] Thank you, thank you.

The way I see it, Jurie is not that bad, it's

just the way she thinks sometimes. As for

Juhie, I admired her for believeing in her

boyfriend because if it was me, I would've

gone crazy and started to cry. Yes, I'm

quite a cry baby. And I like the way Shi

Xuan was described by Zhi Young.

Well, post more whenever you can!

Guest Eddokun

^I agree with you Jurie seems a bit better now we will see as the story progresses in a different separate world for them from now on ^^;; I really do like Shi Xuan and how sincere he was and troubled in case Juhie might not believe him they are in love and its so sweet ^-^ and Zhi Yong is also a nice guy that wants to know about others troubles and such... and Juhie's friend she is a GREAT FRIEND! hahaha i think everyone needs at least one of that sort of friend around ^-^ no crazy boy in it this time hahaha

THANKS IZAM!!!

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THANKS SO MUCH IZAM! I can't believe I missed three updates. I must be slacking... But I came in anyways. Yeah! Now, I feel bad for Jurie. She isn't even part of the family and she had been trying to help her sister all along... And we all hated on her. Aww... I feel horrible. And now, I think Juhie will finally love better. Awww!! And her friend who won't go to college... I t=kind of see her being a backstabbing richard simmons now. Hmm... I`uno why but I dustrust that chick. And Zhi Yong was crying! Ooooo! He must REALLY love her... Man! Haha. Please keep updating because I love the manga. And I'll keep loving you!! THANKS~~!!

PSSSSSSSSSS>>>>> JUHIE'S BOYFRIEND IS SUPER HAWT AS EVER!! *sweats*

Guest Izam.

YAY! You posted :] Thank you, thank you.

The way I see it, Jurie is not that bad, it's

just the way she thinks sometimes. As for

Juhie, I admired her for believeing in her

boyfriend because if it was me, I would've

gone crazy and started to cry. Yes, I'm

quite a cry baby. And I like the way Shi

Xuan was described by Zhi Young.

Well, post more whenever you can!

Actually it was not Zhi Yong describing how Shi Xuan appears to be in the pics. It's the other 2 guys talking about the photo (I think they are Zhi Yong's class mates or something). With this manhwa, I run into this kind of problem all the time. A lot of times the person talking is not necessarily drawn in the box next to the talk bubble. The person in the previous box is still talking but next to the new talk bubble with the same person still talking, the manhwaka will draw another character as the character listens to what was being said so we can see their reaction. I'm not sure if any of you caught this throughout reading this manhwa. You really need to follow closely and think when you read this (I don't think manhwaka is very clear a lot of the times about who is really talking)

Nana does this a lot too so I find Nana a little confusing to read at times which makes it more time consuming to read as well. :wacko:

^I agree with you Jurie seems a bit better now we will see as the story progresses in a different separate world for them from now on ^^;; I really do like Shi Xuan and how sincere he was and troubled in case Juhie might not believe him they are in love and its so sweet ^-^ and Zhi Yong is also a nice guy that wants to know about others troubles and such... and Juhie's friend she is a GREAT FRIEND! hahaha i think everyone needs at least one of that sort of friend around ^-^ no crazy boy in it this time hahaha

THANKS IZAM!!!

Yeah. Zhi Yong is nice. Juhie's friend is nice too but I don't know if they'll go against each other in the future? I think crazy boy is about to come up again lol.

thanks for the post izam ^^

jurie is a lot better. seems like shes becoming more mature

Yep.

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THANKS SO MUCH IZAM! I can't believe I missed three updates. I must be slacking... But I came in anyways. Yeah! Now, I feel bad for Jurie. She isn't even part of the family and she had been trying to help her sister all along... And we all hated on her. Aww... I feel horrible. And now, I think Juhie will finally love better. Awww!! And her friend who won't go to college... I t=kind of see her being a backstabbing richard simmons now. Hmm... I`uno why but I dustrust that chick. And Zhi Yong was crying! Ooooo! He must REALLY love her... Man! Haha. Please keep updating because I love the manga. And I'll keep loving you!! THANKS~~!!

PSSSSSSSSSS>>>>> JUHIE'S BOYFRIEND IS SUPER HAWT AS EVER!! *sweats*

He's always been hot to me XD

th_JJ3-50.jpg

th_JJ3-51.jpg

th_JJ3-52.jpg

th_JJ3-53.jpg

So You Na, Jurie, and AhKaTe finally all meet.

Guest Eddokun

^woah she got PISSED upon seeing her face own face on dat grl ^^;; hahaha and wth does she really think Jurie is her daughter? and upon seeing her shouldn't Jurie instantly know that she is her unni's mom not hers? ^^;; oh well that was a very short and exciting update THANKS IZAM! ^-^

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

YAHH! I feel so happy! I decided to come back again and see what was going on; anything new yet. And surely enough you make me all giddy! You are so fast with updating! I <3 YOU!! YEAH! Haha. Anyways, I'm starting to think that Jurie is not AhKaTe's daughter. I thnk Juhie is really the daughter but since her parents really wanted to show off their parenting skills or whatever, they just gave the prettiest daughter away. Haha... Okay, now I'm going off, but you never know what will happen. Haha. Anyways, Yes, her boyfriend is always super hawt. Hehe. And if I were AhKaTe, I'd be mad too. Her changing herself for no reason and bla bla bla. OH! And I think You Na is Shi Xuan's dead girlfriend. Except she isn't dead, she just seems dead because she went under the knife to look like AhKaTe. And that is why that guy is so obssessed with her looks at the beginnging. Okay, I'm going off again... Haha. THanks for the update and much love homie!! <3

Guest grail

once again thanks so much Izam :P

oh by the way Izam, i wanted to find out from you who is the chinese publisher for this manhwa. is it tong li ?

Archived