[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

Guest winter.love

Can't wait till the movie is released!

Might be awhile since their still in the process of filming it.

Still can't wait to watch it!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doubleeleven

absolutely no recording or taking photos during filming. i dont even know if u can snap pics in between breaks. always ask first before you do anything, we don't want to anger the japanese crew. i don't know about meet and greet, you have to ask them. but afaik, they will be too busy shooting. they've compressed 3 day shoot to 2. on wednesday they gonna film like 20hrs straight im not kidding ya +_+

actually I am really happy that someone's really willing to give out this info. Thank you very much...But I'm actually curious how would they really pull out the plot that they would end up in locations such as Las Vegas and HongKong. Anyways, I have to wait fot four months or more to find that out...lol

they have to work 20 hours straight?? :blink: oh my god... they will surely be dead-tired after that..

I don't know about approaching the other actors during breaks especially on such a busy schedule. They might not be happy about it? But I get the impression from the HYD interview that Shun doesn't seem to like people taking up his break time.

haha I know what you mean. I don't remember what show it was... but he seemed really pissed when Hard Gay came to visit them one time during filming/break lol

Anyways poor Mao and Jun (and Luchs)... you guys will be really busy T.T

Mann... I don't even care about taking pictures.. it would be awesome to just SEE them in front of me lol

absolutely no recording or taking photos during filming. i dont even know if u can snap pics in between breaks. always ask first before you do anything, we don't want to anger the japanese crew. i don't know about meet and greet, you have to ask them. but afaik, they will be too busy shooting. they've compressed 3 day shoot to 2. on wednesday they gonna film like 20hrs straight im not kidding ya +_+

kurosakineko: don't worry, i spread the info to public with the permission from the american crew's boss. so yah, it's okay for others to find out ;) all i ask is for fans to behave. im sure if you're nice, they'll be nice to you too. i mean, some of you perhaps come all the way from another state, i'm sure they'll appreciate that.

oh man seriously...20 hours straigh oh man...

oHH okey i see its just making sure

hahah alot of ppl are going already :D

shoot so much for taking pictures D:

edit; we should have a get together im

meeting up with one other person and her friends

but like D: i say we should get more

Guest dw9lives

Just bought my plane ticket, yay! i'm gonna fly to vegas on monday the 18th and be there 'til friday the 22nd! I'm gonna go with one of my best friends and my aunt, should be fun. i feel sorry for them, they aren't used to my japanese obsession, lol.

Wow I'm so exciteddd. I live right in Vegas and I've been waiting for something like this to happen.

THEN I READ THISSS~

Haha, dream come trueee. ^^ Well, I'll see some of you guys thereee :]

Are any of you, the ones going to Vegas, going to do welcome signs? XD Sure that would surprise them...but probably they are not allowed either, those could be spotted by the camera...

What i wonder is why no pic from Japan has appeared yet.....

Guest minilight1080

Just bought my plane ticket, yay! i'm gonna fly to vegas on monday the 18th and be there 'til friday the 22nd! I'm gonna go with one of my best friends and my aunt, should be fun. i feel sorry for them, they aren't used to my japanese obsession, lol.

your staying there for 4 nights or 5 nights. I am only staying there for 2 nights because my friend doesn't want to stay in vegas for 3 nights.

Guest dw9lives

your staying there for 4 nights or 5 nights. I am only staying there for 2 nights because my friend doesn't want to stay in vegas for 3 nights.

4 nights, i was hoping to be there friday night too but my friend needs to work, so does my aunt. that's fine with me, atleast i'll be there for a few days! i'm looking for people to meet up with, interested?

ok, so i've seen it..and it totally kicks richard simmons!! but yeah..i've been searching and searching forever for the picture of F4 together..remember?? the big gray one that was hanging in their lounge?? or any other pics of them together..ahh..please tell me wehre i can find it..thank you soo very much!!!

Are you referring to these? I haven't seen HYD 2 for a while so I forgot how it looked like but I hope these help.

hyd2dw8.jpg

hyd6hm5.jpg

hyd4ld9.jpg

Also, anyone know where I can fid bigger HQ of the first two pix? Thanks :)

credits on the pix

Guest minilight1080

4 nights, i was hoping to be there friday night too but my friend needs to work, so does my aunt. that's fine with me, atleast i'll be there for a few days! i'm looking for people to meet up with, interested?

Yeah, I actually have school on those days but convincing my mom to let me go was pretty easy job. I wanted to stay longer but my friend said its boring in Las Vegas for 3 nights so were only saying 2 nights. Yeah, we can meet up but I don't think I am staying in one of the hotels in Las Vegas Blvd because I might be staying at my cousin's house because she lives 15 minutes away from the Orleans Hotel but it depends if her parents let me. If I can't stay at her house, then were probably staying one of the hotels in Las Vegas blvd and my cousin come and give us a ride and we go together. I am thinking of staying either at MGM or Excalibur because its cheaper but yeah, we just need the location and the time and we can meet up. it'll be really fun. So you're going to watch them filmed both days right 19th and 20th but I think i can watch them filmed on 20th if i wait for my friend to finished school first and head there at 6 pm.

lol thats awasome :DDD

im going to the strip on saturday the...16th?

my friends want to go to the hotel and like chil

hahaha

:DD hey meet up with us

Me and Minilight

how wonderful can this be?!?

especially...

The story is currently being developed by the original mangaka Yoko Kamio and the series' screenwriter Mikio Satake (actor Takayuki Takuma).

:wub: :wub:

Guest Koutarou

Whee, a little more than a week until the shooting starts in Las Vegas!

You guys going to watch the filming, you HAVE to come tell me all about it!

Hehe, this whole thing is making me so hyper.

F4 back again, just one more time... HUZZAH!

Guest Destini

Wow, I had to join just to thank the original poster of information.

I live in Las Vegas too and have like, never been this excited. XD So, hopefully it'll be a lot of fun. We should all introduce ourselves and keep each other company 'cause it's gonna be a long 2 days out there. XD

Guest dw9lives

Yeah, I actually have school on those days but convincing my mom to let me go was pretty easy job. I wanted to stay longer but my friend said its boring in Las Vegas for 3 nights so were only saying 2 nights. Yeah, we can meet up but I don't think I am staying in one of the hotels in Las Vegas Blvd because I might be staying at my cousin's house because she lives 15 minutes away from the Orleans Hotel but it depends if her parents let me. If I can't stay at her house, then were probably staying one of the hotels in Las Vegas blvd and my cousin come and give us a ride and we go together. I am thinking of staying either at MGM or Excalibur because its cheaper but yeah, we just need the location and the time and we can meet up. it'll be really fun. So you're going to watch them filmed both days right 19th and 20th but I think i can watch them filmed on 20th if i wait for my friend to finished school first and head there at 6 pm.

Yeah, i should be watching both days. hopefully you can watch them both days too! since i'm getting there the 18th i'm hoping to have a day to explore that hotel and maybe get some information... lol.

since i'll already be in the city just give me a time and place and i'll be there!

lol thats awasome :DDD

im going to the strip on saturday the...16th?

my friends want to go to the hotel and like chil

hahaha

:DD hey meet up with us

Me and Minilight

ah, so y'all already know each other! i'll be the odd one. :(

Archived