[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest julie86

:w00t:omg!!! for real!....sorry i koe i'm late, but who care..

anywase now its a movie not a drama?

oh will, at long as it still have all the casts...

now i'm so excited!!!...can't wait!!!!

please update more...i'll be back later!!!

:w00t:omg!!! for real!....sorry i koe i'm late, but who care..

anywase now its a movie not a drama?

oh will, at long as it still have all the casts...

now i'm so excited!!!...can't wait!!!!

please update more...i'll be back later!!!

yes its a movie. They decided not to do the drama version is because it probably drag pretty long and people will lose interest in it

and they don't want to chop up too many of the manga version so they wanted to end HYD with a movie completing the whole thing so

fans can be happy.

ahhh cannot wait to see Rui back in action hehe

Guest ddalgi<3

so excited--finished both seasons in like a week! haha

YEAH--yuki& soujirou BETTER BE DATING, darn playerrr ugh she's so sweet.

They didn't really get together in the manga, did they?

I'm thinking Tsukushi and Domyouji will be married at the end of the movie.. because what kind of plot would it have if they married from the start?

you know how Meteor Garden did a movie of Meteor Rain? It was still focusing on Meteor Garden(the story) but it was showing only their different side of the story. For example, it showed Rainie and Ximen's side of the story. Only if Soujiro and Yuki had a part like that.. it'll be awesome.

Guest XiaoHuaHua

I'm realllyyyyyyyyyy excited for the moviee (for Kurosagi the movie too)!!!!!!!!!

I watched both HYD and HYD2 and they are definitely on my top 20 Jdramas. Hahaha.

Hanazawa Rui! Aishiteru! :)

I wonder if they'll film the wedding...since Makino/Tsukushi (whichever reference you'd like to use, lol) and Domyouji were...engaged... Hmm..

The suspense.

*Shivers* Ohhh, can't wait! :D

Guest minilight1080

It is said that they will begin filming in LV in Feb and at the end of Feb they will film in HK. I'm not sure about LV though, but its already confirm that they will film in HK around end of Feb to March

Actually, I heard they're filming in HK then Vegas not Vegas then HK. Yes HK was confirmed its around end of feb but I heard they're filming HK first then Vegas. I hope its around March so then I can go to LV.

OMG VEGAS ASKJDSAKDAJSK ARE U SERIOUS FOR ONCE I AM

HAPPY TO LIVE HERE!! D:<

anyone have any info...where..and when D:

OH and anyone here who also lives in vegas wanna meet up and go together?

i signed up on soompi just so i can reply you xD

i have all the info since they're shooting at the hotel i work at, and my department is directly involved with the filming etc :D :D :D

we're meeting with the ppl from a company in LA who's making the arrangement etc, so i'll keep u guys updated. i dont want to spill anything that's not supposed to spill x_X

and yaaaaaaaaaaah im as excited as you lol i get to see jun matsumoto act lol xD

i have all the info since they're shooting at the hotel i work at, and my department is directly involved with the filming etc :D :D :D

we're meeting with the ppl from a company in LA who's making the arrangement etc, so i'll keep u guys updated. i dont want to spill anything that's not supposed to spill x_X

and yaaaaaaaaaaah im as excited as you lol i get to see jun matsumoto act lol xD

hahah XDDD!!

wooot :D

thanks for signing up just to reply to me lol

SERIOUSLY!?!?!? OMGGGG LUCKYYY D::...anyway i can find out..which hotel....HAHAHAH XD or what time

i don't know im like desperate to see them soo badly...

OMG Seriously i want to see matsumoto and Oguri XD...

:D anyways we can meet up LOL D:

what is the name of your hotel? Lucky you.. I can't believe you'll get to see them.. I want to see Matsuda Shota and Oguri Shun.. AHHHHHH!!!

ok, so i've seen it..and it totally kicks richard simmons!! but yeah..i've been searching and searching forever for the picture of F4 together..remember?? the big gray one that was hanging in their lounge?? or any other pics of them together..ahh..please tell me wehre i can find it..thank you soo very much!!!

i cant say anything yet because i just want to make sure i give out the correct confirmation. besides, we havent signed the contract yet although it should be done by next week. everything is pretty much planned. i even got the summary of the story, and the timeline of their whole filming here x_X

kurosakineko: if you come, maybe you get to be an extra in the movie? lol xD i was actually told i can be an extra if i want to but that's like sooo crazy. i mean, im a hugeee fan of HYD. i watched/read all.. anime, manga, taiwanese drama, japanese drama season 1 and 2... lol.. besides, i'll be busy working/supervising? XD (read:watching the shoot lol)

i cant say anything yet because i just want to make sure i give out the correct confirmation. besides, we havent signed the contract yet although it should be done by next week. everything is pretty much planned. i even got the summary of the story, and the timeline of their whole filming here x_X

kurosakineko: if you come, maybe you get to be an extra in the movie? lol xD i was actually told i can be an extra if i want to but that's like sooo crazy. i mean, im a hugeee fan of HYD. i watched/read all.. anime, manga, taiwanese drama, japanese drama season 1 and 2... lol.. besides, i'll be busy working/supervising? XD (read:watching the shoot lol)

omg you can be an extra?? Seriously you're sooo lucky!!! And you got the summary too? wow..

Archived