Lee Dong Gun 이동건

pinkdicentra

^ quel... aigoo! I cannot replace bells as a teacher!!!

I'm just her apprentice!

Hahahaha!!!

She is still the mentor...

don't want to be the teacher eh? :lol: okidoks we'll leave the teaching to bells! :D

wp717a7rj.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wowoow sis quelli . thank for post my yuichi pic up eh .. the poem melt my heart .. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

sis by the way .. your dong joo is dongjoo eh ...

my yuichi .. is yuichi eh .... sis rmb . in the end .. your dongjoo will become yuichi again .. cuz he go back japan eh .. so . i win .. ahahahhahahhah .. aaaaaaaaaaaaa

sis rae .. where are you .. sis rae .. sis ................hellooo sis looking for you

here my yuichi again ...faint

yuriwha_photo_4_1.jpg

souce ldgjp

Guest skyelee21

Hee!~

Why don't we come to an agreement that Yuichi Yamamato and Han Dong Joo are two different people? So that you won't argue over who gets who.

Sis Mikks gets Yuichi. And Sis Quel gets Dong Joo.

Period.

Just like in ROMdotCOM, right? *wink*

Edit:

Anyhoo... here's a wonderful Dong-Joo / Yuichi (hahaha!) pic:

dongjoo_faintsmile.jpg

^ Oh, I'm confused. Should I be Dong-Joo now? Or Yuichi?

More pics!!!

The rebel rocker look...

(My all-time favorite!)

sepia.jpg

lyingdown.jpg

^ *gasp* Oppa so sexy! Argh! I'm having a nosebleed now like my unni!!!

martinlook5.jpgmartinlook4.jpg

martinlook3.jpgmartinlook1.jpg

Something had happened to our nealy 1000 th page ...

Now we start again ...

Hello to everyone !

Hi we can start and make this thread better....

talented sis Lee I'm reposting one of your posters..please repost your other works..if many ..maybe 2 posters a day will brighten Dreamers day...

outofreach_movposter.jpg

normal_200511090427800.jpg

Guest kellee

Now we start again ...

Hello to everyone !

oh.... yeah! we reached the page 998th already!

image_58328.jpg

Lee16.jpg

Good morning! B)

Guest @shley

^ quel... aigoo! I cannot replace bells as a teacher!!!

I'm just her apprentice!

Hahahaha!!!

She is still the mentor...

yeapz! bells will forever be our mentor and as for sis mikks, she's DA QUEEN~* *bowing*

Now we start again ...

Hello to everyone !

Hi shiverbaby~* kwenchana~* We'll re-build this thread and let it last through the 1 millionth page~* WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! *looney* AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!

oh.... yeah! we reached the page 998th already!

image_58328.jpg

Good morning! B)

Oppa!!! *tip-toes and gives a peck*

:P

Guest shiverbaby

It's so cool thanx rae and everyone ...

I hope we will happy everyday with oppa !

Mikki ... it's me ... kidman but i must change my username ...

It's so cool thanx rae and everyone ...

I hope we will happy everyday with oppa !

Mikki ... it's me ... kidman but i must change my username ...

Awww..we are one big happy, generous & humble LDG family here! LDG dreamers has vast collections of videos..news clippings and hundreds of Oppa pictures for posting...and we also post latest news here...

LATEST: According to Mirca shooting of LDG new movie where he will take role of a "car racer" did not start as what's written in the news..it was mentioned to start shoot October 5 right? Leading lady has not been chosen yet.

41352_c.gif

credit donggunchina

Hee!~

Why don't we come to an agreement that Yuichi Yamamato and Han Dong Joo are two different people? So that you won't argue over who gets who.

Sis Mikks gets Yuichi. And Sis Quel gets Dong Joo.

Period.

Just like in ROMdotCOM, right? *wink*

good idea sis lee! i'm okay with this but it seems sis mikks wants a fight! 1287.gif

maybe she wants to make this thread lively again by our bantering. :lol::lol::lol:

hi sis kidman err i mean shiverbaby! :D

ANNYONG HASEYO DREAMERS! 1228.gif

Awww..we are one big happy, generous & humble LDG family here! LDG dreamers has vast collections of videos..news clippings and hundreds of Oppa pictures for posting...and we also post latest news here...

LATEST: According to Mirca shooting of LDG new movie where he will take role of a "car racer" did not start as what's written in the news..it was mentioned to start shoot October 5 right? Leading lady has not been chosen yet.

41352_c.gif

credit donggunchina

thanks for the info sis! :D started uploading epi 4 via YSI. keep your fingers crossed that my connection won't be interrupted. :D

sis @sh now is the time to screen...gonna show you oppa's biceps again! :lol::lol::lol:

pdvd0194kn.pngpdvd0177zd.png

pdvd0081nw.pngpdvd0061gp.png

pdvd0043ov.pngpdvd0016or.png

credits to donggunazooms

here's more...:D

pdvd0009lb.pngpdvd0024qe.png

pdvd0016ke.pngpdvd0449ud.png

Guest ripgal

im watching yurihwa now!! n LDG's really a hottie and sweetie inside!!! hehe...about LDG's character.i like Han dong ju more... but yuichi not bad either!! hahaha..

anywayz..he's gona be a car racer ?? cool~~

Guest @shley

41352_c.gif

credit donggunchina

Omo!!! sis rae! my imouto's gonna love this gif ay! She will love you till the end of time ~* trust me ~*

i loved him in lovers in paris!

We all do ay! Welcome! *winks*

sis @sh now is the time to screen...gonna show you oppa's biceps again! :lol::lol::lol:

here's more...:D

Yeeee Ahhhh!!!! Gakoi!!!!! Wah...... but his biceps are not as defined as the ones during his Europe photoshoot ay? *gulps* but it's still his biceps ay~*

im watching yurihwa now!! n LDG's really a hottie and sweetie inside!!! hehe...about LDG's character.i like Han dong ju more... but yuichi not bad either!! hahaha..

anywayz..he's gona be a car racer ?? cool~~

that makes us two ripgal! :D welcome to the thread! :D

Yeeee Ahhhh!!!! Gakoi!!!!! Wah...... but his biceps are not as defined as the ones during his Europe photoshoot ay? *gulps* but it's still his biceps ay~*

yeah you're right. do you think we will see more of his biceps in his upcoming movie? :D

Archived