Lee Dong Gun 이동건

pinkdicentra

Awww... yeah! Thank you suz! *hugs*

I wonder if they're selling Nespots here in Manila...

well, i'm not that updated with those but as far as i know there aren't?? the phone's so beautiful!!! grabe! and i'm sure it costs a fortune! haha

school boy oppa

LDG_young.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahahahahhahaha! his student photo ~* although looks a bit ..... but still looks kinda cute ~*

hahahahaha... :D

wow! oppa has the top rank on showbiz extra's weekly ratings!! woohoo!! and he's still on for this week...so let's all vote! vote! vote! :lol:

yurihwa set

sbs1215084bs.jpgmnet1215089qo.jpg

Guest ice_sylph

i read at d-addict that he and han ji hye are going out is that true?if it is i think they looks cute together.i want to watch their sweet 18 movie.is that movie worth watching?

ya i think they are going out!~ they started dating after 'Sweet 18' and they were together when they filmed 'My Boyfriend is Type B'

omg i feel so happy when i see them together!!! the chemistry they have is amazing!! you can practically feel the air sizzle when they look at each other in 'Sweet 18' haha

and yes, 'Sweet 18' is definately worth watching!!!

*skips off to watch 'Sweet 18' for the fourth time* :lol:

Good morning! :)

I've been looking for some nice & clear clips of our dear Oppa... Lee Dong Gun.

Luckily, I found some and I used those video clips to create an mv. Since I love "THE CORRS", I

used one of their songs.... B)

here it is.......

BREATHLESS

Luckily, I found some and I used those video clips to create an mv. Since I love "THE CORRS", I

here it is.......

BREATHLESS

HUGS AND KISSES SIS KELLEE...BRILLIANT!..YOU KNOW HOW TO KILL A DREAMER ON A MONDAY!!!

You should have given a warning .."prepare to have fainting and dying spells".

here it is.......

BREATHLESS

omg . thanks sis ...you sure know how to make dreamer faint eh .. god . love the clip so much ... he sure know how to take us breathless ... after watching the clip i need some air .. :lol::lol::lol:

ANNYONG HASEYO CHINGUS! :D

I can see that all my sisters have been very busy eh? Thanks for the pictures suz! :D

Too bad i was not on line when teacher bells was here. :( Wish JJ could come back soon. :D

Sis kel, currently downloading the clip. Kumapta! :D

Archived