Lee Dong Gun 이동건

pinkdicentra

Guest skyelee21

Sis Rae! Your gif! Waaaahhhh!

*screams like a looney*

It's my Soo-Hyuk to-kki!

Very nice gif, sis!!! AJA!

Oh, by the way, thank you for posting one of my fantasy movie posters.

Hee!~ Yeah, I kinda forgot about them. *crazy*

Okay, I'm gonna share them here again, don't worry.

Hello to all my sisters around here!

Muacks!!!

Spread the love!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zwzsaa

I think I read from somewhere said that LDG won best kisses from this scene, if I'm not mistaken..

Today I've just watched Sweet 18.. LDG was so cute n handsome.. He does look good in this series... It was hillarious...

hi my chingu today i can post very happy yeahhhhhh i can post

hello sis luktal! glad you could make it here! :D

MORE LDG KISSES:

sbs1215-16.jpgsbs1215-18.jpgsbs1215-19.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's my yeobo kom! :wub::wub::wub:

sis mikks i know you're feeling notty again that's why you're posting a lot of kissing pix :lol:

welcome to the thread zwzsaa & soft_supuri! :D

ok dreamers here are more pix of oppa in japan...

pdvd0385qn.pngpdvd0442vc.png

pdvd0417ka.pngpdvd0401mg.png

pdvd0351fa.pngpdvd0329dm.png

pdvd0232le.pngpdvd0219sd.png

pdvd0596at.pngpdvd0569nm.png

pdvd0545et.pngpdvd0537fi.png

credits to donggunazooms

Guest @shley

that makes us two ripgal! :D welcome to the thread! :D

yeah you're right. do you think we will see more of his biceps in his upcoming movie? :D

hmmm... i hope so!!! then he'll be out from his race car, all hot and bothered~*

hi my chingu today i can post very happy yeahhhhhh i can post

Luktal!!! *waving*

Guest sniper_m4a1

omg....y did everything dissapear!!! i am sooo slow....i only realised 2day....been too busy lately....oh well

thank god da LDG thread is bak up!!!!

Guest Bflymermaid

i never liked him much in lovers in paris .. but when i saw sweet 18 , that's when i started to like him .... love his lopsided smile :)

Guest @shley

c1-ooh1.jpg

20041227185044301.jpg

20041227185114611.jpg

Ohhhhh.... LDG is so handsome!

Sis Ash.... Young-Bin is looking for you!

Oppa!!!! *tip-toes and gives a peck* Komawo sis kells! *grinning* :D

Guest luktal

hello sis luktal! glad you could make it here! :D

WAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's my yeobo kom! :wub::wub::wub:

yup i very happy to stay here again :P

Luktal!!! *waving*

miss u so muchhhhhhhh my chingus

Guest skyelee21

To all those who loved Lee Dong Gun in Lovers in Paris..

DITTO!!!

I adored him in LIP... the way he passionately played Soo-Hyuk (the love of my life).

He's just an amazing actor.

And I just love him.

*gushing*

drums2.jpg

drums.jpg

Yoon Soo-Hyuk, AJA! Tangsini man hangsang saranghaeyo!

*The pics are not mine. I'm sorry I forgot where I got them.

Guest @shley

uweeklyissue221.jpg

U Weekly Issue 221 Pg 37

Lee Dong Gun talks about ‘LOVE’!

Currently in the Korean entertainment circle, one of the hottest discussion topics is the rumored relationship between Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye. Ever since they co-starred in the Korean drama “Sweet 18” in year 2004, their relationship had been a concern with the media. At the beginning of this year, it was rumoured that “Ajussi” already has someone he likes, but he refuses to disclose the identity of “that” person. Both parties kept mum about the whole matter, but both the media and fans are looking forward to a confirmation of their relationship.

With regards to their relationship, he neither confirm nor disagree to it. If the rumor is not true, why don’t he speak up and explain? He has been “letting out hints”, to the existence of this relationship, however, in this interview session, he seemed to have gained extra courage to take a step closer into admitting to this relationship.

Concerned fans no longer need to ponder about this issue anymore as “Ajussi” had finally spoken up.

Before the reporter entered the interview room, he has spoken to some fans who were outside the room. The fans had requested for the reporter to convey their messages of their love and support for Lee Dong Gun and would like him to take good care of his health, and don't tire himself out. There was a period when the fans saw him really tired and pale looking and felt really sad for him. With regards to the relationship between Han and Lee, the fans gave their utmost support for them because they are really compatible, and if they are really together, they will give their best wishes to them.

During March, pictures of Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye dating hand-in-hand was put up on the Internet. What does Lee Dong Gun think of this?

Upon hearing the name of “Han Ji Hye”, Lee Dong Gun quickly gave full attention and sat up. After the interpreter translated the question to Lee Dong Gun, silence filled the room. He lowered his head slightly and looked at the cup. He put his hands together and moved his fingers, blinked his eyes, and after a few seconds of tension, he relates his opinions to the interpreter and said, “The release of the photos to public really caused me worries. Although we area artistes, we are after all just ordinary human beings, we should have the rights to privacy too.”

Lee Dong Gun’s down-to-earth, on-screen charm, are the reasons why his fansshowed passion and support for him. After the photos were let out, many passionate fans show their utmost support. After all, “Sweet 18” – where both partnered as lovers in the drama, made them popular stars. In “My Boyfriend is Type B”, the excellent chemistry between the both of them made their roles in the movie stand out, which makes many fans even crazier over him.

The reporter asked for his opinion about the matter in which his fans had already showed their support in the rumored relationship between him and Han Ji Hye.

Lee Dong Gun can choose to avoid the question and don’t answer, but he spoke up and said, “I am really grateful to my passionate fans, they don’t let me feel pressurized. And also because of their support, I can then walk out without any worries and talk about this relationship openly.”

Although he, as usual, did not directly voice out “We are an item”, but he could upon his first visit to Singapore, tell to our reporters about his private life, signified how comfortable he is in the relationship, and to a great extent, credits go to his fans who shower him with lots of love.

Lee Dong Gun’s fans, especially Singapore fans, your support towards him is his cause of his courage, is your victory.

Lee Dong Gun has finally spoken up.

Source: U-weekly

Translated by chanchan @ donggunsg

Edited by ashley~*

Guest skyelee21

Here are some gorgeous pictorial shots of oppa...

(Lovely day, I must say...)

pictorial8.jpgpictorial7.jpg

pictorial6.jpgpictorial5.jpg

pictorial3.jpgpictorial2.jpg

*Mian hae... I don't know who to credit for this.

Pics are not mine...*

Guest @shley

LianheZaobao23rdJuly20054.jpg

LianheZaobao23rdJuly2005.jpg

c755f382.jpg

Headlines: Hi! I'm Lee Dong Gun!

Korean superstar lee Dong Gun has finally arrived in Singapore,after in contact with the local media, he was surprised that he was listed as one of the 4 little heavenly Kings in Korea. Once Lee Dong Gun touched down from Manila, he headed straight to the hotel and said that he was hungry. After having his buffet lunch, he aceppted our paper's interview.

The reporter walked into Lee Dong Gun's suite, he has already removed his coat, wearing only a long sleeved shirt, and wearing only a pair of black socks, sitting lesisurely and begins the interview. The first button of his shirt was undone, revealing a little bit of his chest, which coincides with the fairness of his face, letting people think that "How come a guy can have such good skin", it's almost too smooth, like soft beancurd!

FEELS THAT SINGAPORE IS LIKE NEW YORK AND HAWAII

Lee Dong Gun's trip to Singapore is due to the invitation of our papers in particiapting at the ZPop concert. Also, under the video agent Bluemax, he is doing the promotions for his two dramas "Yurihwa" and "Lovers in Paris".

Lee Dong Gun says it's his first time here in Singapore, before this he has only heard about Singapore as a beautiful place. Once he touched down and on the way to his hotel viz the East Coast Expressway, he saw that one side was full of skyscrapers which resembles New York, and the other side was full of greenery, like Hawaii.

With regards to him being the first time here in Singapore and will be performing "live" infront of about 10,000 audience, having recorded two albums between 1998 - 2000 <<Time To Fly>> and <<Much More>> , Lee DOng Gun suddenly became very humble. He said:" I'm not a singer, that's why i'm performing with other professional singers together at the same venue with so many people watching, I myself am very nervous, that's why i'll be perofrming two songs which are familiar with the audience."

He will be performing the theme song from his movie <MBITB>> "And I Love You So" and "Lie" from "Lovers in Paris"

70 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER AND 6 YEAR OLD BOY WELCOMES HIM AT THE AIRPORT!

Lee Dong Gun's schedule here is very tight, after tonight's performance at the Zpop concert, he will be flying off to Korea at 6 the next morning. but since this pcoming Tuesday is his 25th birthday, the reporter prsumed that many fans will give him presents when he's here in Singapore. But the fans' passion is already a lovely present for Lee Dong Gun.

Lee DOng Gun arrived yesterday with his entourage and was welcomed by over 200 fans at the arrival gate. Almost more than half of the fans came from his Singapore fanclub, Donggunsg.

Females were the majority of those who welcomed him at the airport, the oldest is a 70-year-old grandmother and the youngest is only 6 years old---- the little boy accompanied his mother, who's a fan of Lee Dong Gun. While the mother was carrying him up to catch a glimpse of Lee DOng Gun, the little boy shouted the term he was always referred to in <<Sweet Bride 18>>, which of course is "Ajushi!" !

SINCE BECOMING FAMOUS, NO ONE MIXES UP HIS NAME

Lee Dong Gun is one of the many Korean stars who have since came up the ranks. He joins Kwon Sang Woo, Rain and Jo In Sung to become the 4 Little Heavenly Kings, the touted successors of the original Four heavenly Kings, Bae Yong Jun, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin and Lee Byun Hun.

When asked about this, LDG replied that he was shocked beacuse he has never heard of this news before, but he feels very honoured.

Lee Dong Gun and Jang Dong Gun have the same name, but different surnames, so some people might be a bit confused, LDG laughed that before he became popular a lot of people have been asking him whether he's Jang Dong Gun's younger brother. But now he is famous, noone asks him this anymore.

In the entertainment circle, who is LDG's idol? He replied:" An artiste should have his own character, and they shouldn't ahve idols" But he did reveal that those artistes he admire are all Hollywood stars. They include U.S.'s Nicholas Cage, U.K.'s Hugh Grant, Jeremy Irons etc.

As for Asian artistes, he admires Andy lau and Cecilia Cheung, with the latter involving in a Korean film called << White Orchid >>

FROG HAS TURNED INTO THE PRINCE

Speaking of big eyes, yes, this is LDG's trademark in the Korean entertainment industry. The reporter once saw an article with LDG saying that the animals which represent himself are th frog and the bear; the former because it's eyes are big and the latter is that it's very tall and it's actions are a bit slow.

Therefore the reporter asked LDG to verify the article. LDG said that the frog is indeed one of his trademark animal, and in actual fact, the trademark logo of his Korean fanclub is a cartoon frog. As for the bear, he said it's the first time he's heard of this. LDG also added that his actions are not slow and in fact, they're pretty fast, and his favourite animal is dog.

So it seems, information on the Onternet are not exactly as true as we think!

After the interview was done, LDG shook the reporter's hand firmly and gave a friendly smile. When he entered the press conference in the black suit, almost everyone present let out a collective gasp, there's only one word to describe LDG, which is "suave".

So it seems, that LDG has indeed turned from a "frog" into a PRINCE!

Source Lianhe Zaobao

Translation: @shley~*

Guest @shley

Lovely (deleted) scenes from MBITB...

(These are so cute!)

@shley unni... you love this, don't you?

Hee!~

but of course ~* *winks*

credits to teeleo @ donggunsg ~*

dg-st2005072501.jpg

dg-st2005072502.jpg

dg-st2005072503.jpg

FROG HAS TURNED INTO THE PRINCE

Speaking of big eyes, yes, this is LDG's trademark in the Korean entertainment industry. The reporter once saw an article with LDG saying that the animals which represent himself are th frog and the bear; the former because it's eyes are big and the latter is that it's very tall and it's actions are a bit slow.

Therefore the reporter asked LDG to verify the article. LDG said that the frog is indeed one of his trademark animal, and in actual fact, the trademark logo of his Korean fanclub is a cartoon frog. As for the bear, he said it's the first time he's heard of this. LDG also added that his actions are not slow and in fact, they're pretty fast, and his favourite animal is dog.

So it seems, information on the Onternet are not exactly as true as we think!

After the interview was done, LDG shook the reporter's hand firmly and gave a friendly smile. When he entered the press conference in the black suit, almost everyone present let out a collective gasp, there's only one word to describe LDG, which is "suave".

So it seems, that LDG has indeed turned from a "frog" into a PRINCE!

Source Lianhe Zaobao

Translation: @shley~*

agghhh!!! frog??? oh nooo....i feel so awful....i dissected a lot of those....waahhh.i'm soooo sorryyy

:huh:

Guest @shley

JSportsWeekly05082005.jpg

[singapore’s] The Japanese Weekly Newspaper Issue No: 058, 05 Aug 2005

Lee Dong Gun from “My Boyfriend is Type B” came!!! The main purpose of his visit to Singapore was to participate in the ZPOP Concert organised by the local Chinese newspaper (Lianhe Zaobao). Taiwan’s Ah Sang, Zhang Mei Qi, China’s Jin Sha, Singapore’s Chou Pi Jiang, Jamie Teo, Shi Kang Jun, JJ Lin and LEE DONG GUN attended the press conference. Of course, the main focus this time is Lee Dong Gun. Both beauties and handsome simply do not catch my eye as I was plainly just waiting for Dong Gun. Lee Dong Gun was the last to appear at the press conference. The translation process was rather complicated and wind-about, with the host talking in Chinese, asking questions in English to the translator, in which the translator will translate to Korean for Dong Gun. His replies were then translated back to English and the host will explain again in Chinese. First of all, questions were about Singapore and his impression of his Singapore fans. “Singapore is a very beautiful place. Fans were also very passionate to welcome me warmly at the airport as well as at the hotel. And they had also wished me Happy Birthday (his birthday was a few days away),” Lee Dong Gun replied in a soft, gentle tone.

Lee Dong Gun, standing 180 cm tall, wore a suit that day and he was extremely gorgeous. Cool and stunning! When asked what his birthday wish was, he said, “I hope to perform well at tomorrow’s concert.” This once again left a very good impression in me. At that meanwhile, cheers from his fans were heard; Dong Gun waved and replied the question properly and appropriately with bashful, shy smiles. What surprised me was that Dong Gun had yet turned 25 years old, by looking at how steady, compose and calm he was. But when I saw his neck when he sat right in front of me, I then felt that he was certainly very young.

Well, the next day was the 6 hours long marathon concert. However, with a long list of good songs lined-up for the day, I was able to enjoy myself and forgot about the time. Although many of the performers were young, they all performed well to idols’ standards. Among many, JJ Lin and Zhang Hui Mei were fantastic in bringing out the concert’s atmosphere, obtaining great responses from the audience. Of course, in the case of Dong Gun too. It was a great evening. Even thought I missed the last train, there was no regret.

ZPOP ... is an annual event. Korean stars are invited to participate every year.

Translated by chanchan @ donggunsg ~*

Guest skyelee21

He looks so tired in those pictures... but I like the calmness in his eyes.

My goodness... this guy is so lovable!!!

How can anybody not love him, or like him at the very least???

*bawls*

agghhh!!! frog??? oh nooo....i feel so awful....i dissected a lot of those....waahhh.i'm soooo sorryyy

:huh:

Oh, Juice... that's alright!

You didn't mean to hurt those frogs...

it's just part of your schooling.

Don't feel bad.

Hee!~

But what a coincidence, huh?

Guest @shley

ShinMingDaily31stJuly2005.jpg

JJ Lin Junjie has been continuously writing songs for various artistes, even Korean stars Rain and Lee Dong Gun have joined in the queue for his songs!

JJ lin's infectious melodies have impressed many artistes; therefore he has numerous invitations from artistes asking him to help them to pen songs. Recently, JJ met Lee Dong Gun at the ZPop concert as well as Rain at the China MTV Music Awards. Coincidentally, both of them have requested JJ to pen songs for them. This surprised JJ, because he did not know that his music has already travelled to Korea and captured the Koreans' attention.

JJ was also the most favourite artiste during the ZPop concert that night, as the applause and cheers has brought to the attention of Lee Dong Gun. Lee Dong Gun specially asked his Korean and Chinese agents to speak to JJ's record company (Ocean Butterflies) and requested that he would like to meet JJ. After that Lee Dong Gun waited at the backstage for JJ once he has finished performing.

Lee Dong Gun told JJ:" I'm happy that I can see your performance; your performance is very good, I'm planning to release an album, I hope you can help me pen some songs." Lee Dong Gun also brought along his camera to have a snapshot with JJ, and this action has gotten the envy of many people present, because Korean agents are very protective of their artistes and at backstage, not even the performing artistes, press or backstage staff are allowed to take photos with Lee Dong Gun. The most surprising part is that it was Lee Dong Gun who wanted to take a picture with JJ. Lee Dong Gun also told JJ:" I've just finished a film, hope you can watch it sometime and tell me your thoughts after the film."

JJ smiled and said that Lee Dong Gun is a handsome and friendly guy. JJ's colleagues are all K-drama fans, so he has heard of Lee Dong Gun before, and after meeting and knowing him today, he knows why everyone likes Lee Dong Gun so much.

Source: Shin Ming Daily 31st July 2005

Translation: ashley~*

Archived