If you could change the ending of any drama....

Guest BluexSky

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

there are so many endings that i would like to change...

i think misa's ending is perfect...how so ji sub died and the girl followed just to be with him...so beautiful...however, i think the mother should have found out that he was her son...i think every mothers deserve to know who their children are especially when they are still alive and they think otherwise

i am so frustrated that so ji sub didn't get to live in glass slipper...was it really neccessary for him to die in the end??? he didn't even get to hear her say "i love you". i just feel so sorry for him since he love her so much and did so many things for her and didn't even get to enjoy his wedding day in the end

i also agree with everyone else who thinks choi ji woo should have lived in stairway to heaven. kwon sang woo and her went through so much just to be with each other...and even at the end when they got married...it wasn't long until she died...i was hoping for an alternative ending...haha

Guest suza_nna

if i could change the ending of any drama i would choose........the ending of autumn in my heart and lovers in paris..........

Guest xx-outsider-xx

misa... she shouldn't hv committed suicide. that's was stupid, big time! should keep on living with the memories.

Stairway to Heaven

I didn't want Jungsul to die. This is too much for Songjoo (he he I'm always on his side). He lost her five years ago and he lost her again. I just feel so sad for him.

Autumn Story

There are other ways to commit suicide beside getting yourself to be hit by a truck. It's just too painful for me watch.

Stairway to Heaven

Jungsoh probably needed to die eventually as her cancer was really incurable. I read somewhere that when the ending was first shown, many people in Korea wrote in to demand a different ending. The producer and scriptwriter consulted the medical profession who said that hers was a particularly bad form of cancer. So she had to die. But maybe they could have let both of them have a child and then she die after giving birth. At least then, Songjoo would have someone to love that would be a bond between him and Jungsoh.

If it is Korean drama/series expect a not so good ending..either somebody died or just so confusing ending like the Lover's in Paris ending.. :)

My first K-drama that I watch was the Autumn story..obviously that was the drama that got me hooked, but i kinda like the ending not to end like that..cause almost the entirety of the drama was so sad for both SSH & SHK..somehow like them to be happy in their respective feelings towards each other.

MISA, I do'nt imagine how the mother will react if she found out that SJS is his son..so the ending was okey w/ me..the death scene at the end, it was on my third time watching that it made me realize, oh my she really did that.. :mellow:

even though i didn't like this drama very much, the ending to Summer Scent...it seemed very incomplete.

and, Lovers In Paris...i did like it...but, the little bit at the end was kinda, bleh.

Stairway To Heaven...typical illness, storyline...all of it was so cliche. too bad for Choi JiWoo's character...she just got the worst life ever!

Full House - I kept saying 'What? What the * was that! What kinda a kiss is that!'

True... I wish that the characters in these dramas would start kissing better. I had my hopes up when Hyun Bin was kissing Sun AH in My NAme IKSS . Now that's what I call A kiss! :P

Guest rockerbabe

Full House - I kept saying 'What? What the * was that! What kinda a kiss is that!'

:lol: me too! I'm so sure they could do better than that. They were just touching lips... geez... and that scene got the cut into the last part of full house *argh* :angry:

ummm.....MNIKSS could have had a better ending.

If they had changed it, then the writer wouldn't have gotten her point across, she wanted to give women some hope. But the kiss was cute and well the situation was cute..

i would change... ruler of your own world, to know if he died or not...

ireland: no idea what it meant,.... perhaps some kids later on

yea that's about it

oh oh oh oh!

NONSTOP5... just cuz i'm crazy about it... i have a bad feeling about this so i want it so Kyung Joon and JungRin live happily ever after.

Guest celestialxangel

I would say Misa but then it wouldn't be the tragic love story that it is. For me, I would have to say Loving You. It's kind of annoying when you have those endings where you get to decide for yourself, ya know?

Guest BluexSky

even though i didn't like this drama very much, the ending to Summer Scent...it seemed very incomplete.

and, Lovers In Paris...i did like it...but, the little bit at the end was kinda, bleh.

Stairway To Heaven...typical illness, storyline...all of it was so cliche. too bad for Choi JiWoo's character...she just got the worst life ever!

really?? i thot that ending was really good...it showed how it wasn't just the fact that she had another person's heart that made her love the guy but she actually had feelings for him, thus clearing up any misunderstandings. :lol: but people have different opinions >_<

I'd change All About Eve... I mean, just a kiss in the middle of a road doesn't do much for an ending! >.<

ah, i can relate. i wanted more than that. to be honest, i was kinda disappointed that Chae Rim would give up her career for JDG. i would've preferred that because JDG loved her so much, he had to let her go so she can fulfill her dream and that he'd follow her in London. oh well, at least it was a HAPPY ending :)

i wish Lovers in Paris' ending wasn't that complicated. my friend had to explain it to me 3x :lol:

Sang Doo's ending was just too sad :(and to think that it would've never happened if only she looked BOTH ways!

Guest Rainbow_Jae-In

I'd definitely change the ending of "Lovers In Paris" like the majority of you guys here! Such a great Drama but a disappointing and confusing ending! :angry:

Guest x3_addicti0n

i actually liked the ending of MISA. well, not really.. but the ending was what made it such a memorable and good drama. i would want to change one thing about that ending though. i would've wanted the mother to find out that sojisub was her son...

Archived