If you could change the ending of any drama....

Guest BluexSky

Guest sunshine4ever

what happened in bali's ending!!! but only the other hand lol i think the ending is quite realistic..gosh..do i contradicts myself...i just love jaemin so much...so i don't think he should have that kind of ending...so tragic

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluexSky

^ call me sick but i kinda found it funny how when he shot himself something flew out from his head...really realistic. i wasn't expecting that O_O;.

MISA - the mom finds out the truth that sjs was her real son

STH - she shouldn't have died...what a waste of a sacrifice from her stepbrother -.-;;

My Love Patzzi - Jang Nara should've gone with Kim Jae Won -.-;;

Attic Cat - please give me a definite answer!! did they, or did they not, get together in the end?!!

annnnnnndddd...that's all i can think of now XDD

• 2 months later...

Although I'd like all of the dramas to end happily and no one being killed off (so that list is extra long), the drama ending that bothered me the most was Spring Days. She totally ended up with the wrong brother.

On another note, that kiss at the end of Full House was pretty pathetic, but Bi, at least, is making up for it big time in A Love to Kill. :wub:

MISA - the mom finds out the truth that sjs was her real son

STH - she shouldn't have died...what a waste of a sacrifice from her stepbrother -.-;;

yeah...agree on that two dramas..

and ..in WHIB..Ha JiWon should not have left Jo InSung if she loved him..and he should just left the two in bed ..alone coz she was gonna come back for him..*sighs*..awesome drama!! :rolleyes:

Guest swtamy83

Glass Slippers........OMG!!! I only watch bits and pieces of the drama but i was really involved in SJS's relationship w/ tht girl. I mean, he did so much for her. When they were about to get married, i was mad happy for him!! When he went by himself to save her, i was like stupid but sweet. Hahaha..........when he was all injured but he still care about the grl and asked her if she was alright, i almost cried. The ending should be like someone came and took him to the hopsital on an ambulance w/ the girl next to him saying I love you or sumthing like that and then he can die happily or they can live happily ever after!!!

Guest dOotsiez

lovers in paris - confusing confusing ending!!! they shuda done better

STH - how much more stereotypical can u get? lost memory, memory came back, lost love, love came back, lost sight, sight came back, died from cancer...typical korean melodrama, tho i liked it, i think they cudve been a bit more creative

misa - da mum shuda found out

what happened in bali - what happened???? it was like they cudnt find a solution to the mess theyve created, so they killed everyone, great...

glass slippers - the only reason they killed so ji sub's character was to win some tears, it was just unneccessary

really?? i thot that ending was really good...it showed how it wasn't just the fact that she had another person's heart that made her love the guy but she actually had feelings for him, thus clearing up any misunderstandings. :lol: but people have different opinions >_<

exactly. i think it was one of the most thoughtout endings ever. really beautiful.

anyways the only one i would change is lawyers. that was a WTF to the max.

Guest clairdeluned

Damo....Lee Seo Jin's character and Ha Ji Won's character shouldn't have died...*sigh* I cry like a baby every time I see the ending.

And Lovers in Paris...I have no idea how to fix it, but the ending was terrible. Anything would be better than the original.

Guest chuck97

What Happened At Bali...Jo In Sung should have killed Park Yae Jin and then kill Ha Ji Won, So Ji Sup. This new ending will top the saddess ending ever made when all the main characters died.

Guest Gotericshin

Summer Scent

it would of been great if they ended it so that... both of them lived in the house that he built w/ a glass ceiling so they could look at the stars just as they wished for earlier...

the real ending: syj goes up the stairs w/ umbrella and hte guy goes down and then her heart beats b/c he is near by and then the end....we dont know if they met again or what not

common.... SUMMER SCENT 2 PLEASSEEEE!!!!

Guest inorhaniza

definetly..............MEMORIES IN BALI......the storyline was great...really love Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won but the end was suck.........porfavor...always wondering why some korean movie the ending was suck....... :P

Guest chika_shia

If i were to change the endings of dramas...they would be:

MISA: The mom should have found out at the end.

What happened in Bali: They shouldn't all have died!

Beautiful days: The girl should have ended up with the younger brother...he's so much nicer the the older one

Autumn in my heart: She should have ended up with Wonbin and not died, and SSH shouldn't have died!

that's all i can think of right now...

Guest tengteng

Lovers in Paris: Why are they making the ending so complicated?

STH: CJW should had live.

MNIKSS:Not exactly the ending, but sometimes I wish that the scriptwriters won't make Sam Soon so silly(etc waitng for hyun bin and seeing him and heejin together stuff)

Given the choice to change the ending of any drama, I would choose MISA.

I wish a miracle would happen for Moo Hyuk, so that he wouldn’t have to pass on so tragically. It would have been nice if he could have gone on living, with Eun Chae by his side. Then both of them could share their lives and spend each day together happily.

Besides this, I also wish for Moo Hyuk’s mother to know the truth about him and acknowledge him as her son. I really feel sad that mother and son were not able to reconcile at all. If it is possible to change the ending, this is another issue that I would like to rectify.

Moo Hyuk had led a hard life. He deserved all the happiness that he was denied since birth. Therefore, I would want to change the ending of MISA.

Guest SimplySweet

Stairway to Heaven:

I LOVED this drama...don't get me wrong. Actually, it's my all-time favorite Kdrama. But come on?!! The poor Songjoo "lost" his love one too many times. And at the point when he didn't think he could possibly love her more than he already had, he ends up losing her for good. Aigoo...soo depressing! I would've preferred for Jungsuh to live. Either that or they could've at least had a baby so that he wouldn't be sooo lonely and miserable.

Ijuksa:

The ending was perfect actually. It would've been weird to have such a desolate tone set throughout the drama only to end up with a happy ending with BG and ES married and with kids. Still, being a sucker for happy endings, it wouldn't hurt for the DVD set to have an alternate ending, right?? :P

Just my two cents on two dramas that I saw listed:

MNIKSS:

I thought the ending was beautiful and touching. I liked MNIKSS in the fact that it tried to be realistic on certain concepts and relationships. Keeping up with the "realistic theme", since life is never final, the ending to MNIKSS was never finalized either...it was left hanging. What happens after the ending is up to us to imagine (and man what an imagination we have, hahaha :lol: ) You have to admit, a lot of Kdramas overly dramatize the "if i don't have you, i'll die" or the "it's either you and me as a couple or i'll live the rest of my life alone and miserable" concepts. With MNIKSS, it shows people moving on from their relationships and finding themselves falling in love with someone else in their life. Now isn't this more realistic? But it's all good! I can't blame you guys for wanting to see more!

I'm Sorry, I Love You:

I too was waiting for the moment when Moohyuk's mom would find out the truth. In fact, I was waiting for that moment through all 16 episodes...oooooonly to be disappointed. But then I realized that maybe Moohyuk kept it a secret because he had his mom's best interest in mind? Can you imagine how she would've felt if she did find out that he was her son, but only after he died? >_< I think that was the pain that he didn't want to see his mom go through and therefore, he kept it all to himself. Ah...who am I kidding, I vote for a change on this ending too!

Archived