[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest ChakHanSarah

^^ HAHA, oops. My mistake. Reverse it, obviously. :P

Just to clear it up, it's not a new show. I would upload the episodes I have, but I DL HQ files only.

^ hehe..oh ok...THANK YOU that si very KIND of you!!!!

v(o^.^o)v

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

EPISODE GUIDE

011805: Heroine 5

011105: Nam Goong Min, Hong So Hyun, Kim Bin Woo

010405: Happy New Year Special - Lee Ji Hoon, Jeon Hye Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

122804: Fare-Well To 2004 Special - g.o.d (part2)

122104: Christmas Special - g.o.d

121404: Ji Suk Jin, Lee Hyuk Jae

120704: DJ doc

113004: Ock Joo Hyun, Bada, Lee Soo Yeong

112304: Ye Ji Won, Kim Ji Yeong, Oh Yoon Ah

111604: In Sooni, Kim Hyun Jeong, Park Hwa Yobi

110904: Chae Rim, Jo Hye Ryun

110204: Bi, Uhm Jung Hwa

^^^ yeah when Noh Hyun Jung thought it was SO funny that her mom was using the cell phone upside down. She really found it funny (it wasn't). So funny how they make fun of her. I like how they make fun of the fact that she'll be ugly without makeup. Personally I don't think Noh Hyun Jung is pretty. My mom and I think she looks weird. anyways...

Oh yeah, she started crying. I remember in the next episode she gave the reason why she started crying. Was it because she just thought the story was scary? And remember Noh Hyun Jung saying that only Shin Jung Hwa came to comfort her while everyone else backed away. Sweet SJH!

I think they are going back to the ripple format or will be bringing it back for couple episodes. Because in the newest episode, if you watch the ending, they asked like the netizens or somebody or something, ok I wasn't realy paying attention, but they showed clips of the ribble box.

Us SSP fans need to stick together. I'll upload the episode now. The really funny one.

P.S., I thought the episode with Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong GOok, and Hong Kyung Min was SO funny.

He's married. I thought he recenltly divorced or something because he always called his wife "eehgi uhmma" and just how the other guys talk about his life. But he's still married. I know his wife is really young, well not really young but compared to hsi age, there's a big age gap. He has a little daughter too. You know how he always talks about her saying she has a babo for a dad. If you look up Tak Jae Hoon on yahoo.co.kr, you can see pictures of his wife & kid.

Thanks for the info on Tak Jae Hoon. His wife is lucky. ^_^

I saw the same thing at the end of the episodes. It makes it seem like they're getting netizens to send it things or vote for something and they're bringing back the old format.

Does anyone remember what episode number, or dates the one where Noh Hyun Jung tells her story about her mom and the cellphone and the other episode where she cries while Shin Jung Hwan tells his story?

Guest luckyyou

Does anyone remember what episode number, or dates the one where Noh Hyun Jung tells her story about her mom and the cellphone and the other episode where she cries while Shin Jung Hwan tells his story?

I don't know the exact episode numbers. But the cell phone one is pretty knew. Tablo was in it. That's all I can remember. The one where NHJ cries is an old episode. I think it was aired in April or August. It was the special "horror" setting where they had to retrieve the VHS from this room and along the way they tried to scare them. It was funny. :P If I find a LQ version I'll upload it

^ I found the episode where she cries, 7/26/05.

I'll upload it when I get the chance.

Watching it again was so fun! :lol: Both Shin Jung Hwan and Tak Jae Hoon hit their head while coming back!

And Shin Jung Hwan was so nice to go over to Noh Hyun Jung when she was crying. All the guys were so scared when she started to cry.

I also found this clip of Noh Hyun Jung telling her cell phone story! clip

:lol: The best was when Tak Jae Hoon closed the cell phone on her head! Her story was anything but funny! Noh Hyun Jung,안되겠네~! ^_^

We should collect all the words from each Old & New episode and make a list with the definitions! :D That would be awesome!

Old & New is such a boys only club! :lol: But I still love this show! :blush:

Guest luckyyou

Yeahie, the HQ file I waiting for is up now. I'm "quick downloading" it. I think I always quick download Sang Sang Plus. I can't wait. It's at 102 kb and rising. WOOOHOOOO.

Guest Shining B*

Does anyone have the Ep with Girl 6(Lee hae young,Jung sun hee)in YSI and Mega? it was a special ep. thank you

Guest luckyyou

^^ I would upload it but I deleted it after I watched it. IT was quite boring. The girls were SO boring and since Tak & Hui were MCing, they didn't fool around as much.

Guest OOOOO

I love THIS SHOWWW~!!!!! ITS SOO FUNNY!!!

OMG DID U GUYS WATCH THE CLIP with the dancing thingy for world cup?!!! omgg id be soo awsome if we did that!!

Guest xshinhae05x

does anyone know where i could get the full episodes, either LQ or HQ or MQ of the 7/26/05, where she cries, and the episode where she taks about the phone?

Guest luckyyou

I watched today's episode and it was SO funny. Chun Jung Myun is so handsome and he's funny in a not-so-evident way. The guys are so funny. I likedt he part where Hui & Tak were doing that 3rd cheer and soemone said "ey ey it looks like you're going to fight him". SO FUNNY. makes me laugh SO MUCH.

Guest suejinners

^i like chun jungmyun<3

does someone have the episode with kim jong kook in it?I lookedit up and its episode 46!

Archived