Yunho+seulgi=yungi

Guest only_you_4ever

Guest s3rene
I don't think anyone restricts Yunho to Seulgi. o_o Fans like them together but that doesn't mean they restrict them to each other. I like Yungi, but I also like Brigi, Sigi, etc. Your comment that Yunho can do better kind of offended me. In my opinion, Seulgi's just as pretty as all the other girls that you listed.

Why does it matter anyways? Like you said, we can't influence his life.

My comment that Yunho can do better is an opinion. Just like your opinion that Seul Gi is just as pretty as other girls but since you happen to be her fan, your opinion may be partial towards her. I don't disagree that she is pretty because she is but frankly in my eyes, I see other girls appeal in the looks department to me more.

And nothing matters. What matters is how Yunho feels. Maybe fans should think about his wants or preferences instead of stating that BSG is the only girl for him and no one else is up to his match. -_-

I was also not imposing that Yunho should be with whoever but I was merely listing the choices of possible candidates he could be with other than Seul Gi. It is the other fans here who limit him to be with Seul Gi. If you follow closely, all the topics of other girls I have made + those of others to pair with Yunho ultimately become Yungi shipping thread. Tell me, who is restricting Yunho to Seul Gi then?

I don't make things up. I speak of what I see and the past experiences showed full well of how fans tend to limit Yunho and his choices in an ideal girl. :)

PS: Not only me, but there have been others at other threads and this thread who feel that Yunho can do better. You really shouldn't finger point at me for speaking my opinion. :blink:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My comment that Yunho can do better is an opinion. Just like your opinion that Seul Gi is just as pretty as other girls but since you happen to be her fan, your opinion may be partial towards her. I don't disagree that she is pretty because she is but frankly in my eyes, I see other girls appeal in the looks department to me more.

And nothing matters. What matters is how Yunho feels. Maybe fans should think about his wants or preferences instead of stating that BSG is the only girl for him and no one else is up to his match. -_-

I was also not imposing that Yunho should be with whoever but I was merely listing the choices of possible candidates he could be with other than Seul Gi. It is the other fans here who limit him to be with Seul Gi. If you follow closely, all the topics of other girls I have made + those of others to pair with Yunho ultimately become Yungi shipping thread. Tell me, who is restricting Yunho to Seul Gi then?

I don't make things up. I speak of what I see and the past experiences showed full well of how fans tend to limit Yunho and his choices in an ideal girl. :)

PS: Not only me, but there have been others at other threads and this thread who feel that Yunho can do better. You really shouldn't finger point at me for speaking my opinion. :blink:

As you said, I'm her fan and I couldn't help but feel a bit offended. I would have felt the same way if someone said Seulgi is too good for Yunho. I don't think either of them is "too good" for the other. >.>

I don't recall anyone saying that BSG is the only girl for him. Maybe it's because I haven't visited all the topics you've made. I actually think Yunho looks good with other female celebrities too. I just like Yungi the most.

I wasn't finger pointing at you. I was just speaking my opinion as well.

uh O.o u just did :mellow: u clearly stated u like other couples such as brigi, sigi, etc. those couples comprise of bsg and other guys. what about Yunho? have u forgotten him because what u said clearly contradicted ur opinion that u don't think anyone is restricting yunho to be with seul gi when in actuality, u just contradicted urself :mellow: why not say yunho looks good with Stephanie, Go Eun Ah. etc? as well?

besides, *Callie* was stating her opinion - something that u shouldn't be offended over because she was only speaking her thoughts. her words were not unkind nor were they bashing bsg. ur idol cannot please everyone and u being offending because someone does not think ur idol is pretty enough is just u being too defensive T_T

fyi: people, not all of them, but Yungi fans DO restrict or limit yunho to Seul Gi only. They are determining that she is the only girl for him blah blah blah when they don't know his preference. Don't decide for yunho because he is a grown adult. he can think for himself

And yes, let me see. of the threads i hav seen so far: Yunho and Bin, Yunho and Stephanie, Yunho and Sunday, Yunho and HHJ, etc. all those threads eventually turn into Yungi threads because of Yungi fans shoving their opinions down others' throats that BSG is the only one for Yunho and no other girl is suitable for him.

not asking for much but Yungi fans can be considerate a bit right? I get really annoyed seeign my Bin and Yunho thread turn into a Seul Gi - Yunho thread. Can u tell me that people are not limiting Yunho to Seul Gi then? Unless u want exact proofs, I will be happy to dig up those threads for u

I'd like to address that others before me hav concluded that Yunho deserves to be with prettier girls yet when *Callie* said it, u jump on her case. aren't u being biased? seul gi is pretty but I also think her looks do not complement Yunho. if anything, she looks more like his older sister and others before me hav felt the same at other threads

Yunho is a handsome guy, great leader and he deserves to have choices that is not limited to BSG. Fans should think about his preferences and not fully decree that seul gi is the only one for him and no one else is capable to be with yunho <_< --> I feel certain Yunho does not want that either

If Seul Gi can hav choices such as Siwon, Se7en. Eru, Brian, Kangin... etc. then Yunho indeed deserves to hav other choices as well. u gotta be fair. don't limit Yunho to Seul Gi when he IS capable of having better girls than her.

Yes, fans cannot influence Yunho's life so it is time they don't act as matchmakers and solely condemn him to be with Seul Gi. reality is not what u wish or want -_-

Actually, I think that Yunho also looks good with Go Eun Ah and Sunday from CSJH.

And I guess it's just part of my fangirlness to be defensive. ==; I can't help it. It's too bad if some Yungi fans are like that, but definitely not all of them are like that. I'm certainly not.

I don't get what the big deal is though. This is just our fandom, we're not actually influencing their lives with these couplings. We don't even know if Yunho even knows about the Yungi pairing. o.O

I do know the difference between reality and wishful thinking. I think everyone does, unless you're living in some imaginary world.

jajaja: As a fan of Yungi, it is understandable if you believe Yunho and Seul Gi look great together and not one of them is too good for one another. Although this is a poll. Polls are bound to invite differing opinions as that is what the NO option is for. Yungi fans should be cool and not let such a small issue heat them up for nothing. People think differently. Some think Yungi is a golden couple while some say they don't have the spark or compatibility.

I am one of those who see Yungi as cute, that is all. But if I could choose, I'd rather have Yunho be with girls I find as more of his preference and who look better with him. And this is only my thinking and I am in no way blatantly telling the world what Yunho should do or who he should marry unlike some hardcore Yungi fans are doing.

For ex: "Yunho needs to go and claim his girl Seul Gi" --> Someone said this at Seul Gi's thread.

^ Aren't you people deciding for him when you proclaim this? How do you even know she is his girl in the first place?

"Yunho and Seul Gi are dating in secrecy..."

"Yunho and Seul Gi need to get married and I will attend their wedding..."

Blah blah blah...

I rest my case.

PS: One reason I am not too fond of the Yungi coupling is because they have some of the most immature/inconsiderate fans at soompi who like himeno said shove their opinions down others' throats, hoping to brainwash them into liking Seul Gi for Yunho. I know well because I have seen way too many Yungi fans doing that at my threads. -_- If they are going to spread the Yungi love, do it at BSG's thread or Yungi's picture thread. Spreading the Yungi love at a Stephanie/Yunho or Bin/Yunho or Sunday/Yunho thread clearly illustrates how inconsiderate they are to people who are not fans of Yungi. Sometimes fans don't think before they act and it is annoying.

Plus, they get easily defensive or riled up when people don't say sugary sweet things about Yungi.

This world is not bubble gum sweet where everyone indulges in Yungi land. -_- Accepting differing opinions is something to keep in mind. :)

jajaja: Not all Yungi fans are like that and you certainly are one of the Yungi fans that I like. :) If only most of them would be like you. o.o -_-

Guest lildevil

i agree with Hersheys65, i like her personality more then her looks and she just stands out from the crowd. And one of my fav couple...so cute, i mean to cute =P

• 2 weeks later...

seul gi is one of the only female celebs i really like, because shes so cute and seems to be a really bubbly, happy presonality...and yunho is my fav guy of all time, and shes one of the only girls that i dont mind seein with him. itd be cute if they hooked up [even if SM doesnt allow it]...i dont mind stephanie either, but i hate bin. rofl please no bin pairings!

I think their cute together but I also like Yuphanie, Jeon hye bin and yunho, brigi, kim jong min and bsg, those two are good looking that they can pair up with anyone.

Guest omgshyou

aagh i love them!!!

i'm a big fan of bae seul gi & yunho so that makes everything better!

i love them together in xman and loveletter

YUNGI<3 all the way :D

Archived