Yunho+seulgi=yungi

Guest only_you_4ever

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean
^

and i never knew that according to a few random remarks, u hav the power to truly determine a person as immature or not through what they say. i think based on how she writes, her level of communication seems more mature and sophisticated than u :rolleyes: keep up ur insult and sarcasm, and it will surely confirm the person u really r

don't mind me laughing but LMAO: u call her a DBSK fangirl?? Bwhahahahahahah, that is the most ridiculous thing I hav ever heard :lol:

Ahem, sorry to the other mature Yungi fans or just mature fans of BSG in general. let's just stop the fighting and if some people will keep up with insults or sarcasms, take their immaturity elsewhere. don't taint the Yungi thread w/ur remarks

Look at yourself before you call me names. You're sitting here going back and forth in two different threads jumping into other peoples business. So, it's okay for her to say that SHE CAN TELL HOW I AM just from a few posts, but it's not okay for me to say something sarcastic. WOW, I never knew that YOU RAN THIS THREAD! Just because I don't want to say anything or I don't feel the need to get into details, it really doesn't make her more mature, it's something you call, being the better person, just like what I'll do now and stop this.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dorynyc
Look at yourself before you call me names. You're sitting here going back and forth in two different threads jumping into other peoples business. So, it's okay for her to say that SHE CAN TELL HOW I AM just from a few posts, but it's not okay for me to say something sarcastic. WOW, I never knew that YOU RAN THIS THREAD! Just because I don't want to say anything or I don't feel the need to get into details, it really doesn't make her more mature, it's something you call, being the better person, just like what I'll do now and stop this.

LyndaNMicky you have my total respect.

I read post from this person callie (REAL :crazy:) on other forums before and all she does is insult fans for not believing in Jeajoong&Yunho and Yunho&Stephane. She speaks as if she's Yunho. Calling BSG fans elementry school kids who are unintelligent and that Yunho and Stephanie match each other because they can dance. HELLO alot of artistes in Korea can dance like Rain, Seven and Boa so does that mean Yunho should also be with them. Saying Yungi fans fantasies too much but doesn't she do the same (real hypocrite). Most of her post point to Jaejoong being unmanly "gay" not being able to tell the difference between brotherly love and gay. HELLO A lot of boy bands do this to get their fans attention, "HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SHINHWA BEFORE". Thinks Yunho&Jaejoong will be life partners in reallife. Can't tell the difference between a OPINION and FACT.

So LyndaNMicky you got my respect for standing up to crazy obessive person who needs a reality check.

Guest dorynyc
^

and i never knew that according to a few random remarks, u hav the power to truly determine a person as immature or not through what they say. i think based on how she writes, her level of communication seems more mature and sophisticated than u :rolleyes: keep up ur insult and sarcasm, and it will surely confirm the person u really r

don't mind me laughing but LMAO: u call her a DBSK fangirl?? Bwhahahahahahah, that is the most ridiculous thing I hav ever heard :lol:

Ahem, sorry to the other mature Yungi fans or just mature fans of BSG in general. let's just stop the fighting and if some people will keep up with insults or sarcasms, take their immaturity elsewhere. don't taint the Yungi thread w/ur remarks

EDIT: so ur saying u can call others immature but others can't say they know the person u really r in just a few posts? u can't take criticisms right? Hmmmm interesting. :rolleyes: u keep saying u'd stop but u can't keep from retaliating. why don't u keep ur words in the first place?

this is a YUNGI thread so u can stop ur attempt at what u consider righteous arguments, she stopped arguing but u must drag it on. Just let it go and let Yungi fans hav back their happy thread. this is not a war zone among u people

you don't know what you're saying this :crazy: callie just read her post on other topics loves to makefun of fans who don't share the same views as her. just read all of her postings !!! YOUR STANDING UP FOR THE WRONG PERSON!

Archived