Yunho+seulgi=yungi

Guest only_you_4ever

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest se7en_sarang

i lovee this couple!but i think she's better with shi won cuz they have more chemistry lol,but she said on LL that she ahd a crush on someone for 2 yrs and i think its yunho! xD

Guest miss scarlett

They do make a good couple. :D Haha now I feel inspired to watch that X-man episode. I'm not a fan of X-man, lol.

But so far Yunho looks good with most of the girls he has coupled with XD

Guest s3rene
i voted NO!

haha, he's all mine xD

no way he and seul gi together...

Relax, it's only a poll. Yunho and Seul Gi are not together in the first place. -_-

I am a HUGE fan of YUNGI couple!

I have big big big hopes of them ACTUALLY getting together in real life :D

me too..!! *cross fingers* ^^

heres more gif. ^^

bsgyunho00.gif

bsgyunhoxman.jpg

bsgyunho02.gif

not made by me, sorry if these are yours, tell me so i can credit you.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

MANNN .

i wish they MARRY eachother [:

wheres XMAN & LOVELETTER when i need it the most ! ahhhh

LOVELETTER SHOULD BE BACK FOR THEMM !

Guest chocomilo

well...

the main reason why i voted a no is because i am JEALOUS!!!!!!

apart from that....its like always yunho and seul gi, yunho and seul gi and yunho and seul gi....

gosh...it does gets boring sometimes....

there are like tonnes of cuter and prettier girls in korean entertainment industry so why just restrict yunho with seul gi????

he ought to have more choices you know....

and oh...seul gi deserves that as well....

Guest Yuyu<3

It seems like they have more of a on screen connection then anything. I think they look okay together.

All Yunho fans know you can love him but you gotta be happy for him when he does find a girl and I just don't think they really fit together

me vote no >.<

Cute pictures tho <3

Guest s3rene
there are like tonnes of cuter and prettier girls in korean entertainment industry so why just restrict yunho with seul gi????

he ought to have more choices you know....

and oh...seul gi deserves that as well....

Actually, Seul Gi does get paired with other guys like Siwon/Brian/Eru/Jaejoong... But with Yunho, it is like the fans are restricting him that he MUST be with Seul Gi or else. I am sure Yunho, leader of DBSK, can do better. Not saying Seul Gi is not the best but there are prettier and better girls for him than Seul Gi.

A lot of people may agree with me that when it comes to looks, BoA, Lina from CSJH, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Ah Ra etc by far surpass BSG. Their looks complement Yunho's handsomeness more than anything. While Seul Gi is a cute/pretty girl but her looks are not up to par to match with Yunho.

Heck, let Yunho choose who he wants people. It is like fans are reinstating that he has to be with Seul Gi or else. -_- You can't influence his life, so leave the issue be.

Restricting Yunho with BSG is limiting his choice. O.O While Yunho can have so much more with his looks and status.

Guest aircastles

Oh, they were certainly cute/adorable while it lasted (appearance wise). Don't know if they had chemistry or if their personalities were good together since I never actually saw them together in real life - and I certainly shouldn't, as it is their life.

But they're a good ideal for fanfiction/fanart since personalities don't have to come to effect since it's from your imagination and you can alter them in any way you want. For real life? I don't know. But they are quite cute to see on game shows. Although I prefer Junsu/SeulGi for some odd reason. ;)

And while Yunho and SeulGi could pick much more better people that are more better looking - I feel that we shouldn't judge by appearance. A girl and boy can look great together but mentally and emotionally they may not be the best fit.

*Callie* - I really want to something back to you but because you made me a really nice poster for my fic, I'm not gonna say anything. (:

Anyways, YunGi is so-so to me. I don't support it wholeheartedly but I actually do like them more together than some other couples ^-^

Actually, Seul Gi does get paired with other guys like Siwon/Brian/Eru/Jaejoong... But with Yunho, it is like the fans are restricting him that he MUST be with Seul Gi or else. I am sure Yunho, leader of DBSK, can do better. Not saying Seul Gi is not the best but there are prettier and better girls for him than Seul Gi.

A lot of people may agree with me that when it comes to looks, BoA, Lina from CSJH, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Ah Ra etc by far surpass BSG. Their looks complement Yunho's handsomeness more than anything. While Seul Gi is a cute/pretty girl but her looks are not up to par to match with Yunho.

Heck, let Yunho choose who he wants people. It is like fans are reinstating that he has to be with Seul Gi or else. -_- You can't influence his life, so leave the issue be.

Restricting Yunho with BSG is limiting his choice. O.O While Yunho can have so much more with his looks and status.

I don't think anyone restricts Yunho to Seulgi. o_o Fans like them together but that doesn't mean they restrict them to each other. I like Yungi, but I also like Brigi, Sigi, etc. Your comment that Yunho can do better kind of offended me. In my opinion, Seulgi's just as pretty as all the other girls that you listed.

Why does it matter anyways? Like you said, we can't influence his life.

Archived