Yunho+seulgi=yungi

Guest only_you_4ever

Guest fallenbroke

I think they both match well ! HAHA ! They're all really polite . And Seul Gi's a really nice girl so I won't mind if there's really Yungi ! :sweatingbullets: But then Seul Gi will have to watch out for scary netizens . :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aironaz

hehe my favorite funny moment of yungi is when yunho tried to carry her but ended up falling in LL. Wah how embarrassing. As for the pairing don't really like it maye because it's been overused. I like one pairing of BSG with kim jong min and bae seul or chung myun hoon. How about BSG and Eru , that's another one. When they duet black glasses their so cute.

Guest J-BYUL.

Ahaha yeah, I'm getting sorta tired of seeing YunGi everywhere. I honestly don't see the so called 'chemistry' they have on game shows. And sometimes fans overanalyze their slightest actions towards eachother. Like maybe glancing in the same direction? lol i don't know.

I voted no.

I rather see them with other people.

Guest shylilrose08

they definitely look cute together.

chemistry wise... well... you never know...

look at how seulgi was hitting his arms to make sure he doesnt cramp/get tired.

Guest lildevil

they are soooo soooo cute together

just love this couple !!!!

and can i ask how did stephanie have chemistry with yuhno??

im just wondering when did they have their moment, cuz i want to see

Guest Lothringen
Ahaha yeah, I'm getting sorta tired of seeing YunGi everywhere. I honestly don't see the so called 'chemistry' they have on game shows. And sometimes fans overanalyze their slightest actions towards eachother. Like maybe glancing in the same direction? lol i don't know.

I voted no.

I rather see them with other people.

^ What you said :D

they are soooo soooo cute together

just love this couple !!!!

and can i ask how did stephanie have chemistry with yuhno??

im just wondering when did they have their moment, cuz i want to see

^ look at the Yuphanie poll.

The two usually interacts on xman

and if my memory is not betraying me...

in SM Town MV makings too o_O

Guest s3rene
why do people NEVER get sick of this?

I'm SO sick of it. Yungo and seul gi, Yunho and seul gi, Yunho and seul gi, Yunho and seul gi, Yunho and seul gi, Yunho and seul gi.

everywhere is Yunho and seul gi. in fanfix especially.

Actually to be precise, Yungi is NOT everywhere as far as I am concerned. They mostly exist in fanfics but we should know better than to believe fanfics go beyond reality. I say let people dream all they want but reality is a different picture that they need to take into account.

Although Yungi could be possible since I am certain BSG has a crush on Yunho even if she denied it so many times. Her looks to him and actions speak full volume of her affections for DBSK's leader. The question remains to trouble me is that whether Yunho shares any mutual affection for her that she has for him? O_O

I think he does like her to an extent but not as much as BSG likes him.

Guest Asian_Innocence

I thought she was paired up with JaeJoong, because of their mini mini drama, Unforgetable Love.

But, I suppose she looks good with YunHo.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

YUNGI ALL THE WAY!!

sorry, hate to burst everyone's bubble, but these two are just so darn cute together!!! :)

people may say that the fans over-analyze things, but we don't.

We just like to read between the lines and spazz about it, even if it's just fantasizing.

Everybody who has a favorite coupling, loves to fantasize alot, it's not a bad thing.

If people are getting sick and tired of YunGi, that's too bad then

because me and ALOT of other people will make sure that YunGi will always be around!!!!

i don't know why people are getting sick of YunGi - some say they are always in fanfics, & blah, blah, blah.

it's not their fault that people see chemistry between them. :)

And if people don't like them together, then why come in this thread? <_<

And if people love Yunho & Seul Gi together, let them then.

not trying to start something, but gosh darn it, leave YunGi alone!! :)

Guest s3rene

I am not sick of them but people do have their points. Seeing Yungi too much in the soompi fanfics section is overbearing. O_O

i don't know why people are getting sick of YunGi - some say they are always in fanfics, & blah, blah, blah.

it's not their fault that people see chemistry between them.

^ Do you want my truthful answer to that? It's not their fault that people see the chemistry between them but chemistry should go beyond tales written by fans in hope of them transferring to reality. But realistically, the chance of fanfictions coming to life is slim or basically none. Fans tend to pair Yungi together because they can do anything in fanfiction but their stories won't become reality no matter how much they want them to.

Chemistry should be beyond fiction and seeing too many Yungi fanfics and barely any Yungi REAL moment besides those of gameshows confirm our beliefs that Yungi only exists in fanfics. :) And don't be so heated up because of this. People do love Yungi together but the truth is the truth. You can't say people are lying when they say Yungi mostly exists in fanfics.

PS: Eunshihae: You are not bursting anyone's bubble because people love Yungi on soompi. But it'd be nice if most fans be more considerate and not be so defensive most of the time, overreacting to such trivial matters. Also, reading between the lines constitutes as overanalyzing little things but fans of all couples do that so it is not a crime.

Yeah, I agree that Yungi should be left alone. Let fans support that couple and love them all they want. No harm in that. :)

Archived