Yunho+seulgi=yungi

Guest only_you_4ever

EUNSHIHAE.. I happen to know you from the anti-BSG thread (I don't hate her anymore!) that I created on AF.NET..

Chill down... There's an option of NO in the poll box.. I see that as an invitation for non-YunGi supporters..

Yeahh.. I'm not trying to start anything either.. but I agree with *Callie*..

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EUNSHIHAE

We know that fanfics won't come to life. If we did, heck, wouldn't we all just write up our fantasies?

i'm not saying that people's opinions are wrong, i was just saying MY opinion.

if people are sick of YunGi, because it's overbearring in soompi, then what can we do about it?

But it'd be nice if most fans be more considerate and not be so defensive most of the time, overreacting to such trivial matters.

yes. it would be nice.

bashful_harmony: that's fine.

i'm not overreacting, i was just simply saying my opinions, like others have before me.

trust me, i don't want to start anything either. i didn't even think anyone was going to respond back to me.

so just leave the convo be. i'm pretty sure, other people are sick of us debating about the whole YunGi being real thing.

Guest mr. lovely

Okay people, no need to get all serious O__O

It's just a poll ^^;

Mmm they make a really cute couple.

Yunho looks really good with a lot of girls (Stephanie, BSG, etc.)

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

this thread is asking you " did they make a lovely couple??" not if you like seul gi or not.

and if your sick of these kind of question, dont make yourself even sicker by coming in here.

hahah damn you people crack me up.

Guest meowmeow4000
Don't dream! I don't like Bae Seung Gil so I don't like them too ( althougt I love Yunho very much ) ^^

i think its possible

Guest leoleogunho
omg they totally look hella good together!!!! where is the last gif from?? which xman epi??

its not xman its love letter 32 i think

Guest s3rene
i think its possible

I think so too. Bae Seul Gi seems to like him a lot even though she denied it many times but she can't fool others. He is like her celebrity crush which I find cute. :blush: Yunho really appeals to a lot of girls. They all want him.

Bae Seul Gi even said Yunho is handsome and responsible. Usually people say that when they are attracted to other people.

I agree with her. Those traits make Yunho the dashing leader of DBSK. :)

Guest jaejoongluvr

they're so cute!!! and they both dance too! and sing... haha! so much in common!

does anyone know what episodeof Xman the first GIF is from??? i want to watch it. is that Jaejoong Yunhow and SeulGi are against??

Guest only_you_4ever
they're so cute!!! and they both dance too! and sing... haha! so much in common!

does anyone know what episodeof Xman the first GIF is from??? i want to watch it. is that Jaejoong Yunhow and SeulGi are against??

it from xman #69 ep.151 or 152

Guest vietgurlhelen

yes i really do love them together

they look like they have something together

i love the moment in xman when the host asks "is she heavy yunho?" and yunho is like "like an elephant" ahaha

btw whats that last gif from???

ive never seen it before nvm i just found out its from loveletter XD

i also think its possible too

i mean they do seem close and bae seul gi has complimented yunho before too...

i think its within reach XD <--- corniness

Guest CheRo93

they are such a cute couple! so is jae and seul gi. but still. im reading so many fanfix of seul gi and hero or u-know! so many, even my fanfix has to have seul gi. shes so pretty!

Archived