Face Size

Guest krnswtie

i got 19cm too. but i thought long oval faces were prefered, so shouldnt width be the one that determines how large your face is?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nemuru

Francis Bacon said:

"There is no excellent beauty, that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."

just a thought...

I think she and Kim Tae Hui look like twins.

i got 19cm too. but i thought long oval faces were prefered, so shouldnt width be the one that determines how large your face is?

That's what I thought too. If a SHORT face is what makes you beautiful.....Koreans must find Tila Tequila minus the tan, or Smeagol from LOTR, drop dead gorgeous. :wacko: I think a slim, medium-length face is the most attractive.

Guest gal-bi

mines 17.5. no wonder my face always looked like an ant in picture ; ~ ;

nvm i measured again and i got 16.3 cm. NYUUU ~

Guest SweetSerenity

Hmm i wonder why the subs say 17 CM when it measures 19 cm for Go Ah Ra o_o;;

Anyways!

I actually wanted a BIGGER head...because my COUSINS kept making fun of me of how SMALL my head is...=_=;; She even compared it to a grape, peanut, and then hamster poop =_=;;

I just measured my head...its 18.5 cm...

Just 0.5 cm smaller than Go Ah Ra's =____=;;;

Guest Dolly

Francis Bacon said:

"There is no excellent beauty, that hath not some strangeness in the proportion."

just a thought...

i agree, i don't see what face length has to do with anything.

but ara is pretty......

Guest x teehee

I got about the same as Go Ara did; but don't they measure small face as in the distance from your mouth to your eyebrow? or your chin to your eyebrow? that's what I always thought o__o; or else, it wouldn't be fair for people with oval faces, who have big foreheads.

Archived