Guest mAdNeSs~

16.5 cm.

I guess i got a small face?

Though it doesn't look like that to me.

Didn't measure my waist to my feet. seems pointless :tongue2:

Guest .sukaii.

Mine is like 30cm. Fo'serious. -____-;

It's so long and ugleh. Dx

I'm gonna go measure it if I have something to measure it with. I don't even have a long ruler. :\

Guest chocomilky

Well I don't have a tape measurer right now, but what I do know is that my face is a bit bigger than a CD case. Like an inch longer?

16 centimeters. I subtracted 2 cm because the tape measure started at 2 cm.

Guest jaejoong<3

I have a 17 cm face~

and I'm not sure where the waist is =.=;;; since some people tell me it's from the widest part and some tell me it's from the smallest part but... *Falls*

but from the widest part, my legs are 98 cm and from the smallest it's 102 cm and then I measured from my foot to the top of my pants and it's 92 cm .___.;;; but my pants are lower/hip pants so... not sure if that works T_T *Falls* Mesauring legs confuses me @_@ at least i got my face measurement XD;;; my legs are so short though T_T *sulks* XD haha *Falls*

Guest eyeheartyou

i am 18 cm, but i reckon my face is normal sized looking cause i've never been told that i had a small face. i'm 169cm tall and have a 18cm face...

Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

i got 19cm but mine also starts at 2 centimeters why are they all like that! gahhh!

so that makes me 17cm?? yay??

my face is pretty small though

its barely as wide as a cd..

but what if your face is short and wide...

then you technically dun have a small face huh?

Guest meilove

mine is 18 cm.wow i thought mine would be like 22 since it LOOKS big.. :]and my legs are 94 cm..maybe a cm higher or a cm lower it's around that number.

Guest milkbunny

wow her is really small O_O, mine is 15.2 cm..oh wait mine is smaller , i guess it make sense sinces im 4'11-5'ft ft

^wtf are you lying >.<;; did u covert it or something?? it's prolly wrong~ that's like 2 and a half time sbigger than mine o_____o;

wow..

all of you guys measure in cm

haha..

lol i measured in inches and actually converted online cuz everyone was doing CM! lol. ;_;

Guest xMinax

Hahaha..this is funny..i never know people actually care about their face size and they go measure it..i just measured mine and it is 19 cm...so what does it mean?? if your face is longer and you're taller??

Archived