[drama 2007] Evasive Inquiry Agency 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소

Guest Soy

Guest aizutto

I just finished Episode 1 today and I have to say this story is awesome.

I love Minki's character..and the drama is funny that I laughed so much..

I can't wait for the next episode!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thunderbolt

Minki was so funny in Ep 2 when he was trying to impress Eun Jae. He's too adorable!

I'm enjoying the drama a lot. Very witty lines and great acting. Love the chemistry among the leads.

translation credits: purpletiger86

기존 드라마의 이야기 방식에서 탈피한 ‘얼렁뚱땅 흥신소’는 2년여에 걸친 준비기간을 거쳐 탄생했다. 박연선 작가는 “‘연애시대’가 작가로서 성공을 가져다 줘서 이번 드라마를 할 수 있었다고 생각한다”라고 밝혔다.

"Evasive Inquiry Agency" was in the works for two years. Script writer Park Yeon Seon stated that she thinks this drama will bring the same success like her past drama "Alone In Love".

that would mean Park Yeon Seon was already brainstorming for this drama well before 'Alone in Love' broadcasted/began filming.

i finally had the chance to watch this drama. well i only saw 1 and skipped 2 to watch 3 lolls b/c 2 was on a different computer. anyways its an interesting drama so far and it contains hilarious scenes. love all the actors/actresses <33 hehe and its a nice mix of various genres. i'll have to wait a long time before i can watch the rest of the episodes though =/

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 2 *Seattle/MickEyBaBy* ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle* | *MickEyBaBy (x264)* | *MickEyBaBy (xvid)*

Main Translators: Dahee Fanel, Alethia

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: wichitawx

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please help keep fansubbing alive by NOT hardsubbing and distributing

any video file using our softsubs on ANY STREAMING sites/websites/

forums/newsgroups and online hosting services

(such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.)

Thank you :)

Guest ^hairwon_noon^

Thank cutiepie for MV.EIA and CLIP .

i wanna watch EP.7 very much because i see Mu-yeol hug Eun-jae but she ... Akkk >.<

OH!!! in thailand i bought a magazine it have a column about this drama. and they said " this drama is different ".

Guest bwitched

I love the drama..I love lee minki n eun jae..hehe. Eventho they said there's no romance in the drama..I hope the older n younger couple can get together..:)

I think this drama need more recognition.I'll write sth about it n post it in my blog..aja aja EIA

Guest thunderbolt

I agree that this drama needs more recognition. It's the wackiest drama in a while.

Yes, too bad it's so underrated. Episode 3 was hilarious. I lost count how many times I burst out laughing. The lines are very witty, especially Hee-kyung's lines. Minki's comic timing is perfect, hehe. I've said this repeatedly but he's really too cute for words. He makes me want to hug him for being so goofy!

Guest rochinipark

saw ep1 of tis drama.yeah its got a different feel to it.i'm lookin forward to no love story as said by the production of tis drama.kinda hard when minki's charaCTER likes the girl.

wana watch tis on kbs world,but only can do tat when i go home so have to dload and watch 6/8 episodes.liking the feel of this drama.minki has a weird accent,sounds different from other koreans talking. <_<

saw ep1 of tis drama.yeah its got a different feel to it.i'm lookin forward to no love story as said by the production of tis drama.kinda hard when minki's charaCTER likes the girl.

by no love story, the writer meant none of the love triangles/squares you'd see so key to a Korean drama.

Take a look at javabeans' translation of one of the articles on the drama, wondering about the no romance of the drama: http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/10/lee-mink...tigative-agency

minki has a weird accent,sounds different from other koreans talking.

Is it the same accent he uses in his debut Drama City 'My Older Brother' (Gyeongsang dialect)? There's an article over at the LMK thread (hasn't been translated yet), but it's on Lee Minki and Kang Dongwon about their dialect and Seoul speech, you might want to check out that article there. Also Minki must have talked about it on the Sang Sang Plus episode he appeared on a week ago (Oct 15) w/ Ye Ji Won. In case you're interested in learning more about the Gyeongsang dialect: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyeongsang_dialect

Guest minkibaby

Yes, too bad it's so underrated. Episode 3 was hilarious. I lost count how many times I burst out laughing. The lines are very witty, especially Hee-kyung's lines. Minki's comic timing is perfect, hehe. I've said this repeatedly but he's really too cute for words. He makes me want to hug him for being so goofy!

I agree with you thunderbolt.... repeatedly too! :D

'한성별곡' 진이한, 얼렁뚱땅 흥신소 특별출연

200710261004521114_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] KBS 2TV 퓨전사극 '한성별곡-正(정)'에서 박상규로 분했던 진이한이 KBS 2TV 월화드라마 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소(극본 박연선, 연출 함영훈)'에 '밤의 제왕'으로 깜짝 출연한다.

진이한은 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'에 바람둥이 김준수 역으로 특별출연을 결정해 지난 24일 부산 요트경기장에서 촬영을 마쳤다. 퓨전사극 '한성별곡-正(정)' 종영 이후 약 3개월만의 일이다. 드라마 종영 이후 휴식기를 가지며 미뤄둔 운동에 전념하던 진이한은 함영훈 PD의 부름에 흔쾌히 응답했다.

순진하고 지고지순한 박상규 역을 휼륭히 소화해 냈던 진이한은 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'에서는 '밤의 제왕'이자 '바람둥이'로 깜짝 변신한다. 섹시한 여성들 사이에서 명품족 이은성(은재)를 유혹하는 연기를 하기 위해 진이한은 그동안의 이미지와 180도 다른 의상과 소품을 준비했다. 부잣집 아들 김준수 역을 위해 25억원 상당의 요트까지 촬영장에 등장했다.

"현대극에서는 내가 어떤 모습으로 비춰질지 궁금하다. 성격이 전혀 다른 캐릭터를 연기하는 점도 매력적이다"고 말한 진이한은 "비록 짧은 분량이지만 강한 인상을 주고 싶다"고 깜짝 출연하는 소감을 전했다.진이한이 특별출연하는 '얼렁뚱땅 흥신소'는 29일 방송된다.

"Hansungbyulgok (Seoul Sad Song)", Jin In Han, Special Guest Appearance on EIA

Jin In Han, who played the character role Park Sang Kyu in KBS historical drama "Hansungbyulgok" will make a special guest appearance on EIA as Kim Joon Soo. He is King Of The Night and a playboy. Jin In Han returns to the small screen after three months. He's a playboy who tries to seduce Eun Jae in EIA. Jin In Han is curious as to how he'll act out his character role in a modern drama. He thinks it's cool to play a role that's the opposite of his own personality. Although it's a small role, he wants to leave a strong impression on the tv viewers.

translation credits: purpletiger86

mixedupsubsfc5.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 3 *Seattle/MickEyBaBy* ENGLISH SUBS

*Seattle/Ental* | *MickEyBaBy (x264)* | *MickEyBaBy (xvid)*

Main Translators: acemaverick, Alethia

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Special thanks to yuns

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

Please help keep fansubbing alive by NOT hardsubbing and distributing

any video file using our softsubs on ANY STREAMING sites/websites/

forums/newsgroups and online hosting services

(such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, mediafire, etc.)

Thank you :)

credits: EIA DC gallery

3sddsof0.jpg

looks like they were filming aboard a yacht according to the text included with the post:

30억짜리 요트위에서

부산수영만요트경기장에서 촬영됐다능..

아마 내일쯤에 꺼벙이(진이한) 특별출연할 때

같이 나오지 않을까 하는 생각도 잠시..ㄲㄲ

Archived