[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

could someone upload da new episodes i think it's 27 and 28? i can't find it at clubbox thank you

Episode 27 and 28 previews:

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_27.swf

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/cubed/i.../preview_28.swf

Episode 27 will be aired on Sunday, and episode 28 will be aired next week.

Hope this is helpful.

Don't forget to enjoy the previews that espresso has provided for us. :)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0071430264321

how come???

Episode 27 will air on Sunday evening, and episode 28 will air next weekend.

Thank you Chayeh for that explanation.

I have another question. If JW and his sister are adopted than how come JW does not know this? If he was adopted after SY's birth and the death of the other infant than JW had to be at least 6 years old. At the age of six why would he not know that he is being adopted?

Jae-Woo and Jae-Young were NOT adopted. They are Soo-Nam's biological children.

Let me clarify the relationship between Geum-Hee (Sa-Ya's mother), Soo-Nam (Jae-Woo and Jae-Young's mother), and Sang-Bum (Sa-Ya's father).

After SN's first husband (JW and JY's father) died, SN, JW, and JY were left almost penniless. Sometime in between, SN left her children and married SB. Neither JW nor JY knew about this because SN returned later with a massive fortune which they believed she had acquired through her own effort, but actually, SN had taken off with SB's mother's fortune. Before all that, though, SN had a child with SB. At the same time, GH also had SB's child (SY), because SB had loved GH, not SN. However, SN's daughter died while GH's survived, but SB's mother lied to GH that it was GH's daughter who had died, hoping that GH would leave and start a new, better life. Shortly after GH left, SN abandoned GH's daughter and left her at a Buddhist temple. SN stole all of SB's mother's fortune and took it with her to her children. (This explains how SN was able to become the wealthy owner of a luxury hotel.) In the preview of episode 27, we see SB's friend (the man in the wheelchair) telling SN that all of her fortune rightfully belongs to SY because she (SN) had taken it from her (SY's) grandmother. Remember, JW and JY have no idea that their mother had remarried while they were left alone, and they are unrelated to SY except that their mother and her father had once been married.

I hope that helps a bit.

Thanks for the clarification.

But that only makes me feel even more strongly against JW and SY. I guess JW's mother will indeed try to marry them off so she can keep the fortune while still treating SY like left over.

Also, I think I'm jaded about "you-did-my-family-grave-harm-yet-I-love-your-son-so-much-that-I-forgive-you" :angry: I think I am wearing thin with this type of story line. For once I would like to see the person take the side of their bloodline and cut ties with those that have done them harm. <_<

One last thing, everyone knows I don't care for JW and SY anyway; therefore take my ranting with a grain of salt! :rolleyes:

Episode 27 will air on Sunday evening, and episode 28 will air next weekend.

Jae-Woo and Jae-Young were NOT adopted. They are Soo-Nam's biological children.

Let me clarify the relationship between Geum-Hee (Sa-Ya's mother), Soo-Nam (Jae-Woo and Jae-Young's mother), and Sang-Bum (Sa-Ya's father).

I hope that helps a bit.

Thanks expresso for the clarification!

Thanks Expresso for the clarification....Sorry for my "bad solution" also..

I have a terrible idea that SY and JW will not end up together as easily as JW thought.. I think that when SY will know this secret, she will end her relationship with JW for a while, but then after, she will realize that she is so in love with him and also it's his fault if his mom is an incredible pinkberry(sorry^^) so she will go back to his side....

But never she has to fall in love with the 2nd son !! ^^ Sorry for the fans but JW is hotter ..

That how Kdramas are lovely but yet, are all the Kdramas so predictible or it's me who is trying so hard to guess the ending?

Anyway, it's a good drama of the end of the year (maybe the only one)and it's always fun to keep watching it ! So GO Gooo JW and SY !!

I asked my korean friend and he said that the show is not that popular..is it true? I don't really what are the ratings...And i still hope that they will release on OST !

Guest 0071430264321

Thanks Expresso for the clarification....Sorry for my "bad solution" also..

That how Kdramas are lovely but yet, are all the Kdramas so predictible or it's me who is trying so hard to guess the ending?

I asked my korean friend and he said that the show is not that popular..is it true? I don't really what are the ratings...And i still hope that they will release on OST !

No problem!

Almost all Asian dramas are predictable, but we watch them to see how the characters interact throughout the series. Rarely do we watch dramas expecting surprise endings. ^^

The rating (ranked by popularity) for this drama is not very high, but if you see the bulletin board on the offical website, you can tell that there are some very devoted fans out there.

Guest trang2431

^....i tried but for some reason the rmvb does not work with anything of mine do I ahve to change it?!?!! or is there any other...

have you tried to use Realplayer? you can download the Realplayer here: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/inte...realplayer.html

it should work fine. this is a new version of the realplayer (v.10). if you have the older version of this and it didn't work for you, you should update to this version.

hope it works out for you because the series is getting more and more exciting ^_^

Guest ChakHanSarah

have you tried to use Realplayer? you can download the Realplayer here: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/inte...realplayer.html

it should work fine. this is a new version of the realplayer (v.10). if you have the older version of this and it didn't work for you, you should update to this version.

hope it works out for you because the series is getting more and more exciting ^_^

^....THANK YOU THANK YOU :w00t::lol:B):D

Guest 0071430264321

According to Jae-Woo's explanation in episode 27, he and his sister believe that their mother (Soo-Nam) had gone to West Germany while they were left behind. How could she have lied that she'd gone all the way to Europe when she was in Korea all along? Incredible.

Guest VikiVicks

After SN's first husband (JW and JY's father) died, SN, JW, and JY were left almost penniless. Sometime in between, SN left her children and married SB.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that JW and SY are not siblings! I wish this drama is shown every night.

Guest SillyYun

OH YAY! so Saya and Jaewoo are not related!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy about that..cos i was so upset all long..phewwww

but that also means that GH's 2nd son(i forgotten his name) likes SY and hes actually SY's half brother right?

I really hope saya and jw will get together..

they are the best couple!

Guest 0071430264321

but that also means that GH's 2nd son(i forgotten his name) likes SY and hes actually SY's half brother right?

No, Dong-Shik (Geum-Hee's second son) and Sa-Ya are unrelated. Only the third son and she are half-siblings. ^^

Guest trang2431

No, Dong-Shik (Geum-Hee's second son) and Sa-Ya are unrelated. Only the third son and she are half-siblings. ^^

omg, so there is a possibility that SY and DS will be together at the end. oh, noooononononono... I dont want this to happen. :(:tears:

Archived