[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

The first sons are from the first marriage of Father Jeong, his first wife died very early...

And JW and his sis are not adopted but are Sunam's children, from her first marraige too..I think JW's dad died very early too...Then, she got married too with actually SY's father but he had an affair with Jeong mother and had a child with her...

At the beginning, SuNam agreed to raise SY as her own daughter but after her own child died, she didn't feel that way...and give up SY.

And for DS and JWboth are not related to SY..but I don't think now it's possible that SY fell in love with DS...

It's too late, DS !! ^^

yes. JW's father died very early leaving only Soo-nam and her two children .aka JW and his elder sister .

One day .she send them both to a foster home or something ..and went over to west germany .=>that is the tale she told JW and sister ! [but she was in fact in korea. she make up that story to her children when she returned ..i think one and half year later ]

i am not sure if i get it completely right but apparently SOMEHOW she met with Saya's grandmother .. who took her home ...[that is according to JW's mother that the granny like her so much she adopted her as daughter and upon death give her all the inheritance which is not true ] .what happen was ..she has somehow get into the family and got married to saya 's father whose family possess great wealth . but then there is another problem which is GuemHee [aka Saya's real mother ]

she was orphaned when young and saya's granny took her in .[which means she grow up in the family with saya's father ] ..she got pregnant with saya ..while the father was married to Sunam . both woman were having babies at the same time .but then .......one of the baby died ..the granny lied to GH that it was her baby which died . [ her way of letting GH have a new life ] .HOWEVEr ..Soo-nam was not going to raise a daughter who is not of her own blood where she had to buried her own .. So the grandmother had no choice but send the baby [aka SAYA] to the temple to be raise . The granny did wanted to look for GH and tell her the truth but then GH already left .

Sunam took away all the money of the family [er how she does that i am not sure .] . Hence that why the father ended up that miserablely without even money for pay for his hospital bills. The grandmother also had passed on . Guem Hee already remarried to her current husband Mr Jung who ..already has two sons from his previous marriage . -Dong jin aNd Dong-Shik . GH and her current husband have a son together .who is Dong Min

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. JW's father died very early leaving only Sunam and her two children .aka JW and his elder sister .

One day .she send them both to a foster home or something ..and went over to west germany .=>that is the tale she told JW and sister ! [but she was in fact in korea. she make up that story to her children when she returned ..i think one and half year later ]

i am not sure if i get it completely right but apparently SOMEHOW she met with Saya's grandmother .. who took her home ...[that is according to JW's mother that the granny like her so much she adopted her as daughter and upon death give her all the inheritance which is not true ] .what happen was ..she has somehow get into the family and got married to saya 's father whose family possess great wealth . but then there is another problem which is GuemHee [aka Saya's real mother ]

she was orphaned when young and saya's granny took her in .[which means she grow up in the family with saya's father ] ..For some reasons ..she got pregnant with saya ..while the father was married to Sunam . both woman were having babies at the same time .but then .......one of them died ..the granny lied to GH that it was her baby which died . [ her way of letting GH have a new life ] .HOWEVEr ..Sunam was not going to raise a daughter who is not of her own blood where she had to buried her own .. So the grandmother had no choice but send the baby [aka SAYA] to the temple to be raise . The granny did wanted to look for GH and tell her the truth but then GH already left .

Sunam took away all the money of the family [er how she does that i am not sure .] . Hence that why the father ended up that miserablely without even money for pay for his hospital bills. The grandmother also had passed on .

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say my jealousy index is around 4. I always thought it was way to low for my own good. Anyway, even with my less than average jealousy index I would have done the same thing as Sunam! How dare someone marry me and sleep with another.... Moreover.... want me to raise their illigimate child! Woa! that is too much!!!! The granny should be lucky she died and was not killed by Sunam.

Isn't that a horrible thing for a wife to endure ... that is ... having a child the same time as her husband's mistress! Even if the child lived she would always know the child would have a lesser place is the husband's heart. That is just too much to live with. My jealousy index is low but my parental and family protection index is like off the scale....

the drama is now focusing more and more to the story of saya and jw. their story is now the main storyline and sidelined for the moment is the lovetriangle between dj, jh and eh (which is trite and predictable). i find jh, the biological mom more beautiful and fresher than the actress playing eh. obviously eh is much older than the two of them. and jh is much more sympathetic because she is the real mom. th epairing between saya and jw has more chemistry oncreen rather than the oldies (jh, eh and dj). but i agree with one of the soompie forumers here, how can she afford those gorgeous clothes when she's not earning not much?

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say my jealousy index is around 4. I always thought it was way to low for my own good. Anyway, even with my less than average jealousy index I would have done the same thing as Sunam! How dare someone marry me and sleep with another.... Moreover.... want me to raise their illigimate child! Woa! that is too much!!!! The granny should be lucky she died and was not killed by Sunam.

Isn't that a horrible thing for a wife to endure ... that is ... having a child the same time as her husband's mistress! Even if the child lived she would always know the child would have a lesser place is the husband's heart. That is just too much to live with. My jealousy index is low but my parental and family protection index is like off the scale....

lol .well i thinik the father does deserved the ending he got . . however .i am not sure how he got involved with Sunam .seem like Sunam was all out to marry a rich man that why she target him ...accordingly --;; .that why also Sunam didnt like the sight of Saya at first and warn her son against such woman as it .remind her of herself , woman to grab hold of a rich man to get a better life .

And the father did said that Sunam was a woman of lies~~--;; .but ya ..the man was too much getting two women preggie with his babies at the same time ...All the women in his life ..i think he let them down ! . : ..his mother . Soonam , Guem Hee and his two daughters ..!!

btw .he does know that saya is Guem hee 's daughter right ? i sort of get a vague message ..but is it like he did not tell Guem hee at his death bed because GH is already married and having a happy family ..?

but i agree with one of the soompie forumers here, how can she afford those gorgeous clothes when she's not earning not much?

In all the K-dramas and maybe all the dramas, u can see that poor people have expensive clothes...Even if it's not too expensive (but what is the deadline?!) u can see that's it's very fashion..Thanks for the sponsors...

I just think about Coffee Prince where Eun Chan's sis has always brand's clothes even she had to be "poor"..

Also, I don't think that all the sons in GGak Du Gi buy their clothes on a supermarket..they are too "fashion" for me especially for DS, but I like it !! IN Europe, it's rare to meet a guy dressing like that, even in France (Sorry but France is not the place-to be for the fashion things...trust me I haven't seen anything gorgeous for many years..).

But one question which is not very related to the drama, but does anyone know what is the brand of JW's mobile phone ? And what does it call ? Thanks !

Guest SillyYun

this is really confusing..well theres 50eps so we have like 20more or so to go..so i guess that makes sense..

we will get everything up when its like ep 38+++

I think SY will be with JW cos i saw Sangwook's cyworld, he wrote like "Saya loves jaewoo"

hahaha~i think that gives us hint! LMAO!

come visit Sangwook's thread! i posted his pics from ggak du gi..

i wont post here again for pics cos its like double postings..

im lazy actually..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176956

I just started watching this kdrama today on youtube without subs. lol but I think I got whats going on lol its interesting and I need more episode!! I only watched 3 eps so far. =( where can I find the rest?

wow 50 eps thats a long kdrama!! lol It seems that park shin hye's character and jae-woo are "together" but I want her and jeong do shik the guy she first met to be together!! =(

btw .he does know that saya is Guem hee 's daughter right ? i sort of get a vague message ..but is it like he did not tell Guem hee at his death bed because GH is already married and having a happy family ..?
that's my impression also....he has to know that saya is guem-hee's daughter because his friend also knew that.

Wow, the story is picking up. I am excited, I hope this serie starts to get good rating, TWSSG is almost ending, even though I don't want it too. Also I have faith in this serie, I know it will do good.

Have you guys heard, PSH will start college next year, she may or may not make another serie for a while.

Oh My God thanks for the preview of ep29!

Okay..so the truth will be revealed in this episode, right? SuNam is such a b****...to reveal it at Jeon's home..

And the grandma said "Daga Daga...!" It's gonna be a sad episode !

I start to hate DS, doesn't he see that he and SY are not possible? He can't interfer in SYand JW's relationships like that..

Guest 0071430264321

Someone mentioned on the official website that Ggakdugi will not air next weekend.

토요일 오후 3시35분~5시35분 창사특집 어린이에게 새 생명을 1부, 2부

토요일 오후 5시35분~6시50분 창사특집 무한도전

토요일 오후 6시50분~8시10분

제6회 대한민국 영화대상 1부 <세종문화회관(생방송)>

토요일 밤 8시10분~10시

제6회 대한민국 영화대상 2부 <세종문화회관(생방송)>

토요일 밤 10시40분~12시40분

창사특집다큐 탕카니카의 침팬지들 1부, 2부 연속방송

토요일 밤 12시40분~2시25분

특선영화 <굿 나잇 앤 굿 럭>

일요일 오후 4시35분~6시50분

창사특집 일요일 일요일밤에

일요일 오후 6시50분~10시30분

2008 베이징올림픽 야구 예선 <대한민국 : 일본, 대만타이중>

일요일 밤 11시10분~12시20분

겨울새(22회)

일요일 밤 12시20분~2시20분

특선영화 <달콤 살벌한 연인>

Guest MeNahBabe

Thank you for the links! Although, what do you use to watch them? I've tried Gom Player, VLC Player, Realplayer, Windows Media...none of them work ._.

EDIT: Oh, I figured it out! Thanks again for the links :D

WAIT! NOOOOOOOOO HEY!!!!! i dono how to watch it either!!! T.T could somebody please explain how to watch this?

Show getting real boring with DS acting gay toward SY , simply can't stand DS and SY together.

Should bring more of MD and DS.

Don't forget none of the young people on the show knows SY identity. As far as DS is concern she is just a free agent available for dating.

I think DS should date MD they look nice together. As far as SY and JW are concern. I have no feeling for either of them. I hope they both stay single. (LMAO cracking myself up .... feeling like the Grinch who stole Christmas hahahaha!!!!!! :P )

Archived