[drama 2008] Hong Gil Dong 쾌도 홍길동

Guest crybabytt

Guest mariella

wow this seems interesting finally i find another kdrama after time of dog and wolf that I'm interested in watching....hehe i'm a fan of both the lead

i liked time of dog and wolf but i was let down by the ending somewhat. I hope this drama develops and ends well too. It has two of my favorite first leads.. (KJH and SY) and secondary lead is cute too.

January is too far away it seems. I haven't been so excited over a drama since Capital Scandal so I hope this doesn't disappoint. I'm watching Yisan but it's one of those SLOW sagueks.. like Jumong and Dae Jang Geum. It's going to take some time until the story really gets rolling. but Hong Gil Dong seems to be a more fast paced sageuk so it should be different.

By the way, i like your user name Akiradown. brings back memories. ^^ I like Yamapi too. he's a really talented actor and cute.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.. January seems too far away..

I already can't wait to see how the plot will enfold..with Kang Ji Hwan playing the thief :w00t:

I'm also anticipating something different but still funny from the Hong Sisters this time..

Guest snowprincess

so excited! i cant help wondering how the Hong sisters will develop the Hong Gil Dong character.

i imagine him to be as loveable as Jae Hee or Lee Da Hae's character in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and My Girl respectively, two of my fave dramas. Jae Hee really shone in DGCH.

but then Hong Gil Dong seems to have had a really sad family background so there will be more dramatic moments. for the love angle, most probably Sung Yuri's character will be clashing with Hong Gil Dong with a third person thrown in for an interesting romantic triangle.

^ I agree with Jae Hee and Lee Da Hae in DGCH and MG. The Hong sisters just managed to bring out the best of Jae Hee and LDH in the respective dramas.. and I remember craving so much for them (MR and YR - the characters) as much as the dramas themselves. That's why I'm looking forward to something new from the Hong Sisters..carve out another lovable Hong Gil Dong. :wub: I can already imagine KJH's image and smiles and all his antics already..hahaha..

Guest cellona

i liked time of dog and wolf but i was let down by the ending somewhat. I hope this drama develops and ends well too. It has two of my favorite first leads.. (KJH and SY) and secondary lead is cute too.

January is too far away it seems. I haven't been so excited over a drama since Capital Scandal so I hope this doesn't disappoint. I'm watching Yisan but it's one of those SLOW sagueks.. like Jumong and Dae Jang Geum. It's going to take some time until the story really gets rolling. but Hong Gil Dong seems to be a more fast paced sageuk so it should be different.

Hi Mariella, I like 'Time of Dog & Wolf' too. :w00t: I find the plot is faster-moving than some other K dramas.

Yeah.. January seems too far away..

I already can't wait to see how the plot will enfold..with Kang Ji Hwan playing the thief :w00t:

I'm also anticipating something different but still funny from the Hong Sisters this time..

Mariella, Ripgal , I'm still not absolutely certain that HGD will start screening on 2 Jan. But that time table that I saw being posted in Baidu also listed dramas from other stations that will be screening then. No mention of source though.

Ku Jae Hee (KJH) mentioned in BSKS that he (screen character) is like Hong Gil Dong (as both Gil Dong & Jae Hee are illegitimate sons) & now such a conincidence that KJH really took on the role of HGD. :)

Guest bwitched

Lee Da Hae was not in DGCH, but she was the lead actress in My Girl. I forgot the name of the lead actress in DGCH, but she recently got married.

Lee chae young..If I'm not mistaken

Guest mariella

Lee chae young..If I'm not mistaken

Han Chae Young.

I think i read in some Korean article it was going to show in January too. Can't remember were. They have plenty of time to prepare for it.. Can't wait. I know it's going to be good.. It'll probably be really fast paced too... unlike most sageuks.

Guest snowprincess

^ looks like a lot of training going on...diving, fighting scenes, flying scenes...i wonder if that will be KJH's final look as Hong Gil Dong...ah im getting HGD fever... :lol:

WOW...the BTS scenes look great! this's sure a worth-anticipating drama

Sung Yuri is so cute & beautiful :)

Thanx everyone for pics & news!

Guest Gummi Bear

The storyline sounds very interesting!

But I am still sad that JJH is not in it though. Just imagine JH with SY, they make a beautiful couple!!!

Guest xingjing

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

This is a MUST watch. I already know. xD

KJH... JGS [!!! :]]... SYR... PLUS the Hong sisters. AMAZING. Oh, and historical-ish drama. xD PLUS flying ppl.

Sounds like fun.

Archived