[drama 2008] Hong Gil Dong 쾌도 홍길동

Guest crybabytt

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happipplrock

If only there was a way for us to turn back time and make the director bring Jang Guen Suk and Sung Yuri together.

To be honest I disliked Kang Ji Hwan in HGD. He was funny but I blushed everytime JGS and Sy were on screen. <3

If only there was a way for us to turn back time and make the director bring Jang Guen Suk and Sung Yuri together.

To be honest I disliked Kang Ji Hwan in HGD. He was funny but I blushed everytime JGS and Sy were on screen. <3

i guess you blushed how chang hui loved her and yi nok never showed any interest? unless KJW and JGS swapped roles... i really dont see how yi nok's character would end up with him, lol. watching chang hui's character was depressing. im glad yi nok and gil dong stayed together/died together leaving chang hui being/acting the same since the beginning (depressed/emo)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Hong sisters are always the best...

I watched all the dramas they wrote... this was the most intense of all... and I like it...

The OST was a masterpiece... tragically expressive...

Hong Gil Dong fan forever...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mary_xmas

excuse me guys, pls tell me the pass for download 6th episode *1st post*.. >_< I miss that episode so I want download it.. thanks guys!

Guest Airine Pratama

i'm watching this drama because of Kang Ji Hwan, i've found him in Coffee House so handsome and cool ... i'm trying this drama, i originally do not watch sageuk even though i'm a long time fan of sung yu ri ... it turn out to be good and not boring at all :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hysaengfangirl

I think the characters fitted well...

Kang Ji Hwan is just perfect as Hong Gil Dong!! The comical acts looks good on him!

Jang Geun Suk really is a good actor and can bring up the best in his roles!

i loved Sung Yuri, and will soon be watching her previous dramas (esp. Snow Queen w/ Hyun Bin....seems interesting, huh?)

What I especially love about the drama is the OST...

Great memories will always flash my mind whenever i will hear the songs in the future.

Hong Gil Dong is worth watching after all!

Might as well consider it as one of the best dramas i have ever watched! ^_^

Gil Dong---ahh... "I love you!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hitchkicknelle

hey guys i really wanna watch this show, do u guys know where i can dl all the files? all the links and torrents dont seem to work anymore, and streaming is so slow on tudou. :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest tristiele

hey guys i really wanna watch this show, do u guys know where i can dl all the files? all the links and torrents dont seem to work anymore, and streaming is so slow on tudou.  :tears:

You still can download it thru am-addiction forums!

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys i really wanna watch this show, do u guys know where i can dl all the files? all the links and torrents dont seem to work anymore, and streaming is so slow on tudou.  :tears:

also at mysoju.com http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/hong-gil-dong/

starting here!

http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/hong-gil-dong/episode-1/part-1/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

@crybabytt, i have recently discovered Kang Ji Hwan, a multi talented and outstandingly brilliant actor through LTM and Hong Gil Dong, and I just wanted to say tqvm for the info. provided here.  Appreciate it.

I have problems accessing the YT video of KJH and Sung Yuri at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards (where both of them were wearing matching black suit and evening gowns respectively).  Is it possible to reupload that link or PM me?  Sorry for the trouble and tq in advance.

Archived