[drama 2008] Hong Gil Dong 쾌도 홍길동

Guest crybabytt

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jaejoongie <3

wow, plot seems interesting enough.

these days a lot of old korean history dramas are being produced.

I guess it's the trend these days o.o;;

sung yuri~ yay.

she is cool. I hope her acting is better now though.

Guest snowprincess

thank you guys so much for the pics! looks like there is an evolution of his hair style from a shaggy retro-esque style to a matrix-looking one. :w00t::w00t::w00t: ah! these pictures made my day!!! fighting Kang Ji Hwan!

Thank you for the updates... This is very exciting. :lol:

KJH have two different hairstyles, I've notice.

Can't wait for this drama... why does 2008 look so far away.

wow! KJH is SOOO hot when his hair was all wet... i didnt quite like the curly hair though..

and i cant even recognize Song Yu Ri in the picture where she was riding a horse! she's looks pretty in hanbok.

lol im soo looking forward to this drama!

Is it only me or has Kang Ji Hwan gained some weight?

He looks a lot chubbier or meater than he was in Capital Scandal..

But STILL HOT & GORGEOUS as usual..:wub:

I really like the curly hairstyle on him..altho it's unconventional, but he managed to pull it off very well..

I already have a feeling I will LOVE this drama..Hong SISTERS RAWK!!

Is it only me or has Kang Ji Hwan gained some weight?

He looks a lot chubbier or meater than he was in Capital Scandal..

that makes both of us......first noticed it when he appeared as the model in fashion show of Bean Pole's 2008 S/S collection...

but like you've said he still HOT & GORGEOUS :blush:

I read in a chinese article that the drama's gonna premier 2nd January 2008..

Not sure if it's accurate tho..

I just checked out the KBS page for Hong Gil Dong..

They've updated 2 clips of HGD - one an interview of KJH and the other, a clip of him training for his action scenes..

Check them out pali! :w00t:

They will update pics and interviews of SYR and JGS this coming 3rd and 5th of Dec 2007..

Guest snowprincess

i think guys as they grow older gain more weight on their face. he still looks skinny to me body wise. not sure if im making any sense... :blink: :blush: :blink: but i agree he is still hot, hot, HOT!

by any chance can a kind soul translate his interview at the Hong Gil Dong website?

O_O hong gildong with sunglasses? sorry if i sound a little purist, but this drama seems to be pushing the fusion-sageuk envelope for me... i guess i was sorta expecting something else.

i think guys as they grow older gain more weight on their face. he still looks skinny to me body wise. not sure if im making any sense... :blink: :blush: :blink: but i agree he is still hot, hot, HOT!

by any chance can a kind soul translate his interview at the Hong Gil Dong website?

Same here.

I saw the pics of him attending the Bean Pole event..

And he still had the same body figure he had in CS..but his face got a lot meatier..

BTW, here's a writeup of Hong Gil Dong by javebeans in her blog..she's excited about it too! :w00t:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/11/sneak-pe...-hong-gil-dong/

Archived