Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

Guest yence

Read minds?... i should work on that! Lucky you! you can go to buy this manga somewhere! It is not licensed in Spain and i live off charity! and scanlations.

I downloaded the anime and composed my own videos, of course if the dvd's have extras i'll miss them! But my country is quite strange with the series they bring from abroad.

The guy who i chose to play Takenaga is called Mokomichi Hayami and he is the living proff that bustes people that say japanese guys are short!!!

Now Yuki... that was a very difficult choice and even now if i find someone better i'd have no problem to change him but (follow down)

FuruyaKeita.jpg

Here you have my choice both as boy and girl, you'll tell me what you think of him! I almost forgot , he is called Furuya Keita!!

furuya keita, somehow...it seems that i'v heard his name somwhere, i forgot. who is he anywy?? i think he's cute, but somhow i dont know his not look like yuki...meybi the haircut?? i think if he cut his hair, we got the yuki! even that not 100% yuki. btw the girl...is 'she' he?? migod...that no fair! how come there's someone can beautiful as a girl and handsome as a guy...umm suddenly this remind me of hyde larc en ciel... :sweatingbullets: maan...i luv that guy :blush:

Dorama: i think i'll introduce one of the girls now, this is my choice for Noi, what do you think?

noi.jpg

pretty. i think she's really look like noi, but not 100% same.... :sweatingbullets: but over all she just like noi, from the smile and her hair....

sonoko in conan?! humm hav to look that dorama...

Yup, the randomnes is what brought me to this manga, i was tired of all those stories where you have to remember all that has happened to follow the developement... with this manga i can follow a storyline (and it's not if they will change Sunako) and at the same time i don't have to worry with a lot of things! The problem i see with this manga is that not everyone has the same opinion on wich is the main storyline.

The manga is better than the anime but i like it anyway, a few laughs are really good for the health!

A live action, i wish someone proposed it, i have been uploading my ideal casting for a dorama, maybe someone would pass a coment to a producer!LOL

I know, she looks really bad in photos, but she is really good stalking men and really funny; she is called Iwasa Mayuko, and she played Sonoko in the "Detective Conan" dorama!(for me, she was better than the main actress there.)

I think that i only have Volume 17 to resume, haven't I? Well here i go!

Volume 17:

Chapter 1: Sunako and Noi have a girl's day off and the boys follow to spy!! There are certain food problems involved. There is a wonderfull Takenaga+Noi moment that i love!

Chapter 2: I really like this chapter. Sunako and Kyohei are in a big problem, they have hurt a couple of proffesional dancers and the dance master orders them to take their places and dance in a competition. Of course Sunako faints everytime she gets close to Kyohei, so the master takes a decission, she hadcuffs them toguether!! Lots and lots S+K moments in here!!

Chapter 3: I can't really give a summary for this chapter...i don't understand a single thing!! Auntie gets Kyohei ina lot of strange situations with women by force and the boys, Sunako and her watch from a tv; i think she wants to get a reaction from Sunako, but no luck...weird

Chapter 4: One of the best S+K chapters! Auntie gets everyone in trouble, all the Nakahara Mansion inhabitants get flooded with servants, much to Sunako's horror and not making Kyohei happy. Sunako runs away and goes to live in a small and poor flat on her own, when the boys learn about this Kyohei goes to look for her and ends up living there with her. Many S+K moments, specially halloween's dinner(their third halloween).

And for the dorama Tamao:

tamao.jpg

:w00t: wooow!! i'v to looking this ch!! can u give me the pic plizz?!! i wanna see that S+K moment!

umm...btw i forgot again, who is tamao??is that her name? :sweatingbullets:

geej...i'v troubled looking this book. i dont know how vol. has already publish in my country......the last time i ask, its already 11 but wen i asked again in d other day, they said the last book they publish is...13????

wat de...?? how come its different wen i asked that question in d same book store..... :angry: sighh~

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

Just thinking... what about Ryo Nishikido as Takenaga?

I thought of him too, but i needed someone with more presence, Takenaga is someone that can control Kyohei with just a look, and i couldn't see this in Ryo, but i saw it in Mokomichi...

Ginoru, :w00t: thanks so much for providing the summary of each chapter. I've been waiting for a new chap to come out. Hopefully it's gonna be soon, hehe. I really like how the anime is kinda up to date tho, cause for me, it got a bit boring watching stuff that I already read in the book. But anyways, the anime and the manga, for that matter, still rocks.

No problem, i love this series and i love to share about it!! I didn't got bored with the anime, they mixed things from different chapters and altered things in time, it was like seen something related to the manga not the manga itself, i still prefer the manga, but the seiyuus did a magnificent work with the characters.

@Ginoru thank you for the summary on 17 *hugs*

i'm wondering why they're not releasing ep20 and up..hrmm...i'm waiting so patiently.

No problem, *hugs* back! I have been to the subbers webpage and they say that they will release something soon and maybe a big batch, that they are having problems with the series because is so dialogue heavy and has mumbling and slang they are having a lot of subbers working on it, we must be patient!

furuya keita, somehow...it seems that i'v heard his name somwhere, i forgot. who is he anywy?? i think he's cute, but somhow i dont know his not look like yuki...meybi the haircut?? i think if he cut his hair, we got the yuki! even that not 100% yuki. btw the girl...is 'she' he?? migod...that no fair! how come there's someone can beautiful as a girl and handsome as a guy...umm suddenly this remind me of hyde larc en ciel... :sweatingbullets: maan...i luv that guy :blush:

pretty. i think she's really look like noi, but not 100% same.... :sweatingbullets: but over all she just like noi, from the smile and her hair....

sonoko in conan?! humm hav to look that dorama...

:w00t: wooow!! i'v to looking this ch!! can u give me the pic plizz?!! i wanna see that S+K moment!

umm...btw i forgot again, who is tamao??is that her name? :sweatingbullets:

geej...i'v troubled looking this book. i dont know how vol. has already publish in my country......the last time i ask, its already 11 but wen i asked again in d other day, they said the last book they publish is...13????

wat de...?? how come its different wen i asked that question in d same book store..... :angry: sighh~

Furuya Keita belongs to the band "Lead", and yes, the "girl" is him, that was the main reason i choose him for Yuki i had two other candidates but i couldn't find them dressed as girls, and Keita really looks like a girl!! He is really cute but his face has personality too; i don't know he just fitted what i was looking for.

Iwasa Mayuko is a really pretty girl but she can look really hot too and be very normal too, i chose her because she is beautiful but she wouldn't overshadow Sunako in looks if needed; the "Detective Conan" dorama was just an episode, an special to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the manga and Sinichi was played by Oguri Shun (i like him a lot too), in the dorama she was Sonoko, Ran's friend and she did a magnificent work as a "men stalker" and was really funny; the dorama itself was really well done.

Tamao is the girl Ranmaru's parents chose to marry him, the actress name is Kuroki Meisa.

Which is the pic you want exactly? The Halloween from Volume 17?

Don't loose your patience!! Just think that in my country we have not even one of the volumes! By the way, Yamanade was between the most sold shojo manga in Japan this month!

And as always picspam!

Anime Episode 5:

YNSH_05_006.jpg

YNSH_05_018.jpg

YNSH_05_024.jpg

Imagen4.jpg

YNSH_05_049.jpg

YNSH_05_051.jpg

YNSH_05_074.jpg

YNSH_05_075.jpg

Dorama, Machiko-chan, Yuki's girlfriend:

machiko.jpg

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^well thank you for the checking...i'm really paitent on it...i could wait....i really want to when the manga volumes are going to end? i have been thinking that maybe it's not going to go over 25 volumes.

Guest Ginoru

^well thank you for the checking...i'm really paitent on it...i could wait....i really want to when the manga volumes are going to end? i have been thinking that maybe it's not going to go over 25 volumes.

No problem! I really love this manga and finding new things about it is almost like a hobby now,LOL.

About the manga i really don't know how much it will last but your guess sounds pretty accurate to me...25 would be a good number; for the time being volumes 19 and 20 are for sure, the mangaka has this thing for the covers, First Kyohei, then and always in the same order, Yuki, Takenaga and Ranmaru and then one of the girls; Volume 16 was Kyohei, 17 Yuki, the worshipped 18 Takenaga and we know for sure there is a volume 19, Ranmaru, then 20 may have Tamao. If she plans for 25 volumes we would have a whole round with the four boys and 25 maybe Sunako+Kyohei?...

I am really sorry for not coming sooner here but this has been a crazy week indeed!! I promise to continue the picspam next time i come here!! I Still owe Yence a photo!!!

^thats ok...well i didn't notice the pattern....ahaha...but now i do..

but maybe she'll make it like that...just hope everything will turn out like i want it too.

Guest Ginoru

^thats ok...well i didn't notice the pattern....ahaha...but now i do..

but maybe she'll make it like that...just hope everything will turn out like i want it too.

It took me a bit to see it oo but now is something normal for me; She better do a happy ending!!! If not we will go to japan to hunt her!!!

i love this manga, pretty original.

Wellcome!! It's so good to see new people around here! I hope you like it here!

And today, that i am feeling better some picspam!

Anime episode 6:

220.jpg

YNSH_06_014.jpg

13.jpg

YNSH_06_027.jpg

YNSH_06_036.jpg

YNSH_06_048.jpg

YNSH_06_063.jpg

YNSH_06_073.jpg

YNSH_06_079.jpg

YNSH_06_090.jpg

And the picture Yence asked(i think is this!!)

halloween3.jpg

See you!

Guest yence

wakakaka....thx for ur support ginoru! that really make me stand up again!! err...WAT!! ur country not even publish one single volume yet??!!! maan...u hav to make chaos on that publish office, or u hav to kidnap the leader so they can publish it sooner or later...i'll help u if u want.... <_<

yay! yay! yay!! thankiee sweetiee...now thats the pict i wan! :w00t: wohoooo!!....more more yay!!

i agree wit u wall minna....she better do a good job for the ending, especially for the S+K moment...if not just wait yence in ur house yahahahahahhaha!!!!! :excl:

btw ginoru for machiko...isnt it to 'gothic' to be yuki girlfriend? i thought machiko is to b more cute, innocent girl?? yaa tipical school girl...but i dont know, im not read yuki+machiko moment yet but that d image i thought..... :P

but.....meybi if she change it to school uniform.....meybi she really look like machiko..... :huh: hummm.....

Guest Ginoru

wakakaka....thx for ur support ginoru! that really make me stand up again!! err...WAT!! ur country not even publish one single volume yet??!!! maan...u hav to make chaos on that publish office, or u hav to kidnap the leader so they can publish it sooner or later...i'll help u if u want.... <_<

yay! yay! yay!! thankiee sweetiee...now thats the pict i wan! :w00t: wohoooo!!....more more yay!!

i agree wit u wall minna....she better do a good job for the ending, especially for the S+K moment...if not just wait yence in ur house yahahahahahhaha!!!!! :excl:

btw ginoru for machiko...isnt it to 'gothic' to be yuki girlfriend? i thought machiko is to b more cute, innocent girl?? yaa tipical school girl...but i dont know, im not read yuki+machiko moment yet but that d image i thought..... :P

but.....meybi if she change it to school uniform.....meybi she really look like machiko..... :huh: hummm.....

LOL happy i gave courage to you!! Yep, in my country this manga is not licensed, none of the editorials seem to kno of it's existence(but i know they know...)

you want more pics of Sunako+Kyohei? ok, any volume you specially want?

LOL, yes, the girl seems a bit gothic but she is really cute, and when she is not working as a model she looks quite "normal", but thinking that Machiko has only appeared like three times in 18 volumes, her part wouldn't be big or even needed... there are not really Yuki+Machiko moments in the manga so it's not you not seeing them.

By the way i think i saw a link to a video of Furuya Keita posing as a girl... i can look for it if you are curious!! See you!

And if you go to the Kyoharu (the mangaka's love and the guy who inspired Kyohei and Ranmaru)thread in here you'll see some pics that may seem really fammiliar to you all!!(i was astounded!)

Guest yence

that editorials must sign up in soompi forums... <_< LOL

can u giv vol. that theres many S+K moments?? hehehe...i dont know wat vol...but i curious to see bot of them :rolleyes:

oia ginoru the S+K that u giv me, wat ch it is?? can u giv me the complete story? cause i really dont understand wat theyr talking?? i just understand that sunako think bout "minna..." (japanese word for all/them) is it that mean sunako think 'bout them (yuki, ranmaru, takenaga). i just thought meybi she thanks for them that she can hav a moment like this wit kyohei... :sweatingbullets: hohohoho just my thought....LOL

btw bside S+K, there is anything happen wit ranmaru+tamao and takenaga+noi??

kyoharu thread?? furuya keita link?? where where?? im wanna see it!... :blink:

Guest Ginoru

that editorials must sign up in soompi forums... <_< LOL

can u giv vol. that theres many S+K moments?? hehehe...i dont know wat vol...but i curious to see bot of them :rolleyes:

oia ginoru the S+K that u giv me, wat ch it is?? can u giv me the complete story? cause i really dont understand wat theyr talking?? i just understand that sunako think bout "minna..." (japanese word for all/them) is it that mean sunako think 'bout them (yuki, ranmaru, takenaga). i just thought meybi she thanks for them that she can hav a moment like this wit kyohei... :sweatingbullets: hohohoho just my thought....LOL

btw bside S+K, there is anything happen wit ranmaru+tamao and takenaga+noi??

kyoharu thread?? furuya keita link?? where where?? im wanna see it!... :blink:

If you knew how manga editorials are in my country you'd tear your hair off!!

Volume with many S+K moments? almost everyone but Volume 17 is really special...i can try and look for moments to post here if you want.

The pic i gave is from Volume 17, they are living toguether alone and it's halloween, but they don't have a lot to eat but this ends up being one of the best halloweens they have had, i think that is what S is saying that it's great being like this but if they were all toguether it'd be better.

Not a lot for T+N they have a little scene in volume 17, really funny!! and R+T not a lot of progress they seem closer but he is still the same as always. Well at least they have their girlfriends around Machiko has not shown her face for ages!!

Kyoharu thread, you know that the Yamande mangaka is completely in love with him aand she inspired Kyohei and Ranmatu afte him, more Kyohei, well if you have his pictures in the manga fresh the images in this thread are going to seem familiar!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=98454

Keita as a girl link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5GT2jhG5kw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fasianfanatics%2Enet%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fshowtopic%3D82993%26st%3D160

And anothe moment

fam.jpg

I really love this one.

Guest yence

migod! is really that bad?? my hair is already less...i dont wan to be baldy!! :wacko:

ummm....sorry.....meybi i'll support u from back... :sweatingbullets: hihihihi

yay! yay! sure sure i want it...thankiee! thats really kind of u \(^o^)/

btw thats really a nice pict that u post. sunako holding a boy n' a girl (remind me if im wrong, but the boy somhow he's really look like yuki in deform mode... :sweatingbullets: ) and kyouhei watch them just like see a mother holding their child...thats sooooo sweet :lol: look at his eyes...dont say a word just say it wit eyes hehehe.... :blush: wat ch it is?? why theres a child? migod! dont tell me thats really2 their child!! :blink: hopufully... :sweatingbullets:

ginoru...the link that u gave me...bout kyoharu, im sorry i cant open it. it say its already moved or deleted (i dont know wat its mean :unsure: ) and its say again that i'v an error to login....

upss that keita as a girl too....i dont know wats goin on, meybi theres somthing wrong wit my net.....next time i'll try it again...

i c...so theres not a many progress in another relationship...i guess we hav to wait a little longer. um i forgot, why machiko its not to exposed?? i mean is there a story between machiko and yuki in here? i curious bout they relationship...how they can be going out, is it official or not...as long as i read PGE, M+Y just only once pop up...gone... :sweatingbullets: plizz mangaka-san give them another ch....

Guest Ginoru

migod! is really that bad?? my hair is already less...i dont wan to be baldy!! :wacko:

ummm....sorry.....meybi i'll support u from back... :sweatingbullets: hihihihi

yay! yay! sure sure i want it...thankiee! thats really kind of u \(^o^)/

btw thats really a nice pict that u post. sunako holding a boy n' a girl (remind me if im wrong, but the boy somhow he's really look like yuki in deform mode... :sweatingbullets: ) and kyouhei watch them just like see a mother holding their child...thats sooooo sweet :lol: look at his eyes...dont say a word just say it wit eyes hehehe.... :blush: wat ch it is?? why theres a child? migod! dont tell me thats really2 their child!! :blink: hopufully... :sweatingbullets:

ginoru...the link that u gave me...bout kyoharu, im sorry i cant open it. it say its already moved or deleted (i dont know wat its mean :unsure: ) and its say again that i'v an error to login....

upss that keita as a girl too....i dont know wats goin on, meybi theres somthing wrong wit my net.....next time i'll try it again...

i c...so theres not a many progress in another relationship...i guess we hav to wait a little longer. um i forgot, why machiko its not to exposed?? i mean is there a story between machiko and yuki in here? i curious bout they relationship...how they can be going out, is it official or not...as long as i read PGE, M+Y just only once pop up...gone... :sweatingbullets: plizz mangaka-san give them another ch....

LOL, no, it's not as bad but the series they licence are not exactly the ones i want, don't worry for your hair!!!

About those moments pics i'll search an upload some.

Good eyes!! Those children Sunako is holding are Yuki's little brother and sister! he is a lot like his older brother and cries a lot too but the girl is completely fascinated with Sunako; the look Kyohei gaves to the scene is what makes it so special for me, you can see that that is what he wants a family, he that has never had one can see that with her he could have that.

the links i uploaded work, just copy the address and search the whole address in yahoo or google and you'll find it; i don't know why but my links here never work...

Yuki and Machiko are a couple but they don't share much time in the manga the last we saw was that he was scared that she'd leave him for not being strong so he tried to get stronger but didn't work so Ranmaru suggested he used his charm instead and made him act as a host but Machiko saw him after that no sight of her but Yuki and Ranmaru are as friends as always.

Guest Ginoru

I love this series it is so good. I hope something exciting will happen soon. Cant wait

Exciting? go back a page and follow the spoilers link Louisa gave!!!!!

By the way Yence, if the Kyoharu link doesn't work for you i'll try and post the pics i mean here

Guest yence

@ginoru: wakakaka...i know my eyes still good hihi... :rolleyes: naah....

i dont know that yuki has a lil' sis n' bro, they really look like him...thats soo cute, i wish i had one :rolleyes: lol

i know wat u mean 'bout hav a fam like this, cause all i know kyouhei fam is doesnt wan him. i forgot wat ch is that, in that ch kyouhei mom hate him cause he brought a lot trouble 'bcause his awesome face...(mom...if i were u, i'll proud hav a son like that :P ) n' people always n' always make a noise in they house...yaaa just face it cause ur son is look like celebrity, thats d risk :phew:

poor kyouhei...but if he already think like that, isnt that mean he wants to make a next move wit sunako??

i mean...geez just say it already boys that u luv sunako!! dont embarass wit us, thats wat we waiting for!! :angry:

(i think im a lil' too much in here :sweatingbullets: )

too bad, theyr not still working for me hiks...sorry if disturb u ginoru :tears: can u post it here?? really appreciate that.....

umm btw u still not tell me wat ch is that? the one sunako holding their child :blink: ...errr that yuki's lil' bro n' sis.... :sweatingbullets:

umm...theres no new ch??

@yeohgirl: follow wat ginoru said....u'll never regret the link that louisa gave....that's AWESOME!!! HIHIHI :lol: in fact i take that pict to bcome my wallpaper hihihihihi...(^=^)v

Guest Ginoru

@ginoru: wakakaka...i know my eyes still good hihi... :rolleyes: naah....

i dont know that yuki has a lil' sis n' bro, they really look like him...thats soo cute, i wish i had one :rolleyes: lol

i know wat u mean 'bout hav a fam like this, cause all i know kyouhei fam is doesnt wan him. i forgot wat ch is that, in that ch kyouhei mom hate him cause he brought a lot trouble 'bcause his awesome face...(mom...if i were u, i'll proud hav a son like that :P ) n' people always n' always make a noise in they house...yaaa just face it cause ur son is look like celebrity, thats d risk :phew:

poor kyouhei...but if he already think like that, isnt that mean he wants to make a next move wit sunako??

i mean...geez just say it already boys that u luv sunako!! dont embarass wit us, thats wat we waiting for!! :angry:

(i think im a lil' too much in here :sweatingbullets: )

too bad, theyr not still working for me hiks...sorry if disturb u ginoru :tears: can u post it here?? really appreciate that.....

umm btw u still not tell me wat ch is that? the one sunako holding their child :blink: ...errr that yuki's lil' bro n' sis.... :sweatingbullets:

umm...theres no new ch??

@yeohgirl: follow wat ginoru said....u'll never regret the link that louisa gave....that's AWESOME!!! HIHIHI :lol: in fact i take that pict to bcome my wallpaper hihihihihi...(^=^)v

Yes, Yuki has a little brother and a little sister and i think they are twins, but they are sooo much like him!!

I have always thought that Kyohei's life has been a hell until he was picked by Auntie Nakahara and didn't got a sense until he met Sunako; they might have been created to be toguether.

I think that the look he gaves Sunako and the kids may be a subconscious thought but the has alredy make his move, hasn't he? LOL

Ok, i'll try and post the pics here, it's easy to find, in the main page of this forum go to other celebs photos and Kyoharu is somewhere around there; but the video is going to be more difficult, go to youtube and search for "Lead The same way NG" by t3arsofang3lz49

The image? I think it comes from Volume 15 chapter 60 i think...

No new chapter? i don't understand.

Guest yence

Yes, Yuki has a little brother and a little sister and i think they are twins, but they are sooo much like him!!

I have always thought that Kyohei's life has been a hell until he was picked by Auntie Nakahara and didn't got a sense until he met Sunako; they might have been created to be toguether.

I think that the look he gaves Sunako and the kids may be a subconscious thought but the has alredy make his move, hasn't he? LOL

Ok, i'll try and post the pics here, it's easy to find, in the main page of this forum go to other celebs photos and Kyoharu is somewhere around there; but the video is going to be more difficult, go to youtube and search for "Lead The same way NG" by t3arsofang3lz49

The image? I think it comes from Volume 15 chapter 60 i think...

No new chapter? i don't understand.

vol.15?? i think i'v to find it!......

sorry sorry ginoru! theres a miss spell, i just wanna ask is there any new ch from PGE?? cause all i know the new one is vol18 (forget the ch)...

It took me a bit to see it oo but now is something normal for me; She better do a happy ending!!! If not we will go to japan to hunt her!!!

yeaa!!!! we will...ahahahaha..she just better come up with an ending that will make us sasify.

ahahahah...so how r u?

well i haven't bee on lately becuase of finals...ahahaha...studying a preping for the final...well...Ginoru have they release any new raw chap?

thanks for the screen caps and the manga scan...i like how sunako doesn't give him a death look.

Archived