Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

Guest Ginoru

Hi!

I am new to this forum, and as it was this thread wich got me here i wanted to introduce myself here. I just love this manga, a friend of me buys it in England and she let me give it a look, i got totally hooked and now i have downloaded every single volume i can find in the internet, i am in volume 17 just now and eager to lay my hands in volume 18, it has to be really good regarding Sunako+Kyohei, seeing what happened in the last chapter of volume 17!!!

I am also following the anime; i like it a lot despite a couple of minor things, love the seiyuus and how they are pushing S+K. When the talks to do something with the manga started no one knew if they were talking about and anime version or a dorama version; i wish they'd made a dorama it could hilarious and i already have the actors!!

Hope to see you all around!!

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Louisa.

Hey, I'm new to this manga, and I'm currently reading volume 4! =D I pretty much love the series, and prefer it over the anime (too much chibi-ness, it's cute, but Sunako deserves to be in her human form more!)!

YAY for the scanlators! =D I really cannot afford to spend money on mangas and such, so scanlations mean a lot to me! Thank you everyone who is working on it! ;)

Guest Ginoru

I am up to volume 17 now ( but 15, 16 and 17 only in japanese, i can't read japanese but i can see the pictures !! LOL). I understand that you prefer scanlations, that's how i am reading it because it's not being published in my country, now i am looking for volume 18.

I know that people likes the manga over the anime better, i understand because the drawing is so much more beautiful but i like that the anime pushes more Sunako and Kyohei's relation. I like Sunako in her chibi form, she is so cute! she is very self - conscious and as i understand it that form is how she sees herself only when her mind is really free she can see herself as she really is, i guess that when her relationship with Kyohei gets more resolution she'd spend more time in her big form, this is only what i think!!

Guest Louisa.

Hi... loving the manga and anime.... where do you get the scanlations from?

I got them from The Path of Becoming a Lady! =) You can find scanlations of PGE in English and Spanish here. ;)

Ginoru, now I think I truly understand why Sunako's mostly in her chibi form thanks to your explanation! =) But I really hope, anime-wise, as the episodes go, we'll see more of beautiful!Sunako (as she steps out of the darkness gradually). Btw, the anime's subbed up till episode 19, am I right??

Guest Ginoru

Yes the anime is now up to episode 19 (but i am in episode 25 and last in raw version) i use to det the new subbed episodes from here [post="http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/901/Yamato%20Nadeshiko%20Shichi%20Henge/"] Fansub. Tv Network.

And i get my scanlations from The Path to Becoming a Lady too, Celevatar, the owner is doing a really magnificent work with the page, (it may be the only really active page for Yamanade), she has updated the site with a section for the author and a mini forum, but it's only in spanish; i am in it and if you are interested you can go and see it and i can help with eberything you want to ask.

Now i am looking for scans for volume 18 even raw (things got really interesting in volume 17)

Guest Ginoru

As more than one asked about the last episode here it goes under spoliers, here you go!!

I have just downloaded it from e-mule. The last episode mixes two stories from the manga. Auntie comes home (she is going to give a party for the aniversary of her dead husband)to find Sunako in her room with all her dark things and has a very big fit!! She tortures the boys but has a little heart to heart with Sunako(with a little help from Kyohei)and it seems she stops trying forcing her to be what she is not, Sunako decides to go to the party and everything seems settled until an accident happens and Auntie is back as she was. So an open ending, i have only seen it once so why auntie goes back to what she was is still a bit diffuse for me, sorry.

I can try and get screencaps if you want!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Ginoru thank you soo much!!! *hugs hugs*

well...hrmm...ok..that just...errrrr...well i have no comments..but by your summary it seems like wallflower is going to have a second season..but i doubt it..ahaha.

Guest Ginoru

Ginoru thank you soo much!!! *hugs hugs*

well...hrmm...ok..that just...errrrr...well i have no comments..but by your summary it seems like wallflower is going to have a second season..but i doubt it..ahaha.

If you count the amount of volumes and stories there are they could do another season for sure and now things are getting interesting in the manga!!

For this season they used stories from volumes 1 to and 14 (sometimes mixed)plus they invented one story.

^yea....i stop on v11 for the manga becuase i was sooooo caught up with the anime that i kinda ignore the manga....but i guess i have to go back to reading it.

Guest Ginoru

Oh yes ! you should!! many interesting things have been happening lately (well, if you are all for Sunako and Kyohei to get toguether!!)

^yea...i notice...my friend just lend me her mangas...so i guess i need to start reading it now..ahaha before i get way behind on it...

@Ginoru do you know how many volume are there going to be for the manga?btw...you're a female right??? my brother thinks your a male becuase of your user.

Guest Louisa.

The Path to Becoming a Lady site merely hosts the mangas for direct download... where is YamaNade/PGE being scanlated btw? Is it some IRC group (LOL, not IRC-savvy at all)? Does anyone know the frequency for the releases?

Guest Ginoru

^yea...i notice...my friend just lend me her mangas...so i guess i need to start reading it now..ahaha before i get way behind on it...

@Ginoru do you know how many volume are there going to be for the manga?btw...you're a female right??? my brother thinks your a male becuase of your user.

Yes i am a female, why did your brother thought that? The name i use was a joke by a japanese student friend and relates to certain aspects of my personality, LOL.

The Path to Becoming a Lady site merely hosts the mangas for direct download... where is YamaNade/PGE being scanlated btw? Is it some IRC group (LOL, not IRC-savvy at all)? Does anyone know the frequency for the releases?

I think the most active scanlators now are [manga-hosterz] but the frecuency is quite random, lately they released two chapters but it had been a lot since they last did it.

Guest yence

i read PGE to, and the last ch i see when

aunty comeback home and try to be another persons to impress his fiance fyi not from her class, aunty thinks meybi if she bcome so not high class woman he'll be more love her...and than sunako help her like cooking, cleaning, etc. in the end, aunty finds out that he doesnt deserve her and aunty back to normal again.

i forgot wat ch it is, but i think its same wit spoiler ginoru made...is it?? :unsure:

sorry if i wrong...

Archived