Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweetsweet

I watched ep 1 of this anime yesterday, it's pretty cute..but the only problem I have is that the guys are not as hot as I think they would be..two of them look "weird" and not HOT at all..>_< I can't help but keep on comparing this with Ouran High Host Club..In Ouran High Host Club, the guys are much much HOTTER..no offense though. I haven't read the manga yet, but is the art any better? If so, I might as well just download the manga..

Guest missgwyneth

i actually haven't read the manga yet; I'm planning to soon. I just finished watching up to ep.8 of the anime. it's a little weird but very cute.

shes so crazy XD

Guest mimi1931

i am reading the one fan translate

is kinda confusing

but the comic is good

i am trying to download the rest

cuz why buy it when you can download it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fallenstarz

I luv PGE. It's hilarious. I only read up to volume 13. Couldn't find volume 14 and up. >_< I think this manga is unique and cute.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest miyaviyo

i bought vol. 2 for my lil sis, i was going to collect this...but i read it and i never like it that much, it's the first manga that i bought that never really interest me. :(

Guest ima_robot

i love this manga.ive always dreamed of being in a house with hot looking boys. LOL i think its hilarious when she get a nose bleed from the first time she sees the beautiful guys XD

^ooo nice. (: ty!

o gosh, itll be nice if theres a live action of it. :[ hahhaah well there is kinda..-ish nobuta wo produce? because there are hot guys trying to change the sadako chick and there is some lil romance in it. ahahha

Guest fallenstarz

No problem. ^^

Yeah, wish there is. ^_^

nobuta wo produce is kinda like PGE except the girl in there gets bully while Sunako scares other people.

Wonder how many volume PGE will have.

Guest xingjing

I watched ep 1 of this anime yesterday, it's pretty cute..but the only problem I have is that the guys are not as hot as I think they would be..two of them look "weird" and not HOT at all..>_< I can't help but keep on comparing this with Ouran High Host Club..In Ouran High Host Club, the guys are much much HOTTER..no offense though. I haven't read the manga yet, but is the art any better? If so, I might as well just download the manga..

I totally know what you mean. I think it's this Ouran obsession I have. LOL. I keep referring back to it, NO MATTER WHAT I WATCH. Especially when there's a group of hot guys.

I think they get better as you watch the anime. I'm up to episode 7 right now [making SLOW progress because other stuff is distracting me LOL]... and it's HILARIOUS. I mean, I love Sunako chibi-style. She's so cute! Haha. And the nosebleeds. It's a wonder how she's not dead yet. xD

Anyway. Love it.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

Someone summarize vol 13-16 on page 10.

You can read PGE online here http://mangarun.com/perfect_girl_evolution/

They have from vol 1-13

I have the raw for vol 14-16. Just read it, but couldnt undestand a thing since i dont know Japanese. =(

oh thank you sooo much.

i finished reading this manga... didn't know there was an anime!?

wow really how many volumes were they?

and i'm crossing my fingers hopefully she ends up with kyohei.

Guest fallenstarz

Actually its up to episode 14 on youtube. But no sub for ep 13 and 14 yet.

Have anyone seen episode 13? I think at the end there's a hint that takano likes sunako. :rolleyes: And the art is getting better.

I think you can also download vol 1-16 here (not sure since i didnt download it there)

14-16 is raw

http://sunako.50webs.com/manga.html

There is 17 volumes out in Japan.

I luv the art in the manga but in the anime, the guys look so weird.

Guest fallenstarz

There's currently 17 vol out in japan but we dont know how long this series is gonna be. I think its gonna be over 20 volumes.

Archived