Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginoru

^ suree...that will do ^^...any of your favorites will do...is it ok for you give be a breif summary of vol13 and so on???

-thank you in advance.

ohh..and OMFG...

kyohei kiss sunako

??? that is sooo cool...i knew it...ahahaha..

LOL, '.:daRkwinGs:.', i think you should put that last part under spoilers!!

Ok, here i go:

Volume 13:

Chapter 1: Auntie comes back and wants to become a housewife to be with her actual boyfriend, obviously she fails and at the end she goes away, but takes Sunako with her!!!(this was the chapter that used combined with one from volume 9). No S+K moments.

Chapter 2: In the travel she was forced into by her aunt Sunako finds a cursed necklace that makes her do the strangest things sometimes conscious others not. A lot of bad thing strat happening and Sunako tries to get rid of the necklace. There are a couple of small S+K moments here and one Big moment(if you want i'll spoil it for you, either written or picture, you choose) and one of my favourite phrases "Bright one my claws scars hurt" so cute!

Chapter 3:The thing that happened with Kyohei in the previous chapter is paying off, Sunako gets herself into a big problem and Kyohei goes to the rescue. Lots of S+K moments and one "interesting" Kyohei moment. And another one of my phrases this time by Ranmaru"Kyohei cares so much about this Sunako chan thing so much!"

Chapter 4: Sunako loves cooking but Kyohei isn't eating, she is desperate because she thinks she cannot cook anymore, she gets obsesed on improving her cooking until everything is solved, Kyohei eats again and she is happy. A S+K moment.

Lol... I thought about her as Sunako as well... especially after thinking about Kill Bill!!

Wah... Jin as Kyohei.. he does have the 'OMG it's so bright' thing that Sunako always says... lol

^ahaha..that is sooo true!!!!

I have not forgotten the resumens for volume 16 and 17 but i want to do 14 before!!.

I have not seen Kill bill but she was screaming "I am Sunako!!" everytime i saw her; i like her a lot!

And Jin...well, he is sooo hot! I didn't know him but i asked a thay friend for help, i told her "I need a guy that could be defined as god's best creation, pours sex around and be able to make girls(and boys) get a nosebleed and even faint, someone really bright..." She took no longer than 2seconds to answer, "Akanishi Jin"; i didn't know who she was talking about so i did a research and suddenly i was watching Kyohei in the face and flesh; he is so bright!!

Picspam for all Yamanade lovers!!!

Anime Episode 1:

PDVD_000.jpg

22.jpg

YamatoNadeshikoShichiHenge4.jpg

YNSH_01_037.jpg

Dorama:

Sunako

Imagen03.jpg

Kyohei

Imagen3-1.jpg

and introducing Ranmaru

Ranmaru.jpg

Hope you like it!!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^well thanks ginoru. the srceen caps are nice. and yes the character you chose suree matches the characters in yamato. ahahaha...Kame does look like Ranmaru. ahaha..well i think i should go back and put it on spoiler..ahaha..well thanks for the summary..and the screen cap are cool...well i just finally read v13..today and since i can't really understand japanese i guess i have no choice but to wait.

thanks!

Guest yence

yence and NRGchick, the spoilers i gave are from the last anime episode not the manga; in this last episode they combined two stories, the one discussed here plus the one when

Auntie locked Sunako and Kyohei to force them to spend the night toguether

they took the side story from this last episode and a couple of moments of

auntie as a housewife

.And there were not second parts to that story in the manga but a very funny consecuence.

hooo....i thought..umm...sorry i was wrong... :blush:

btw im not read PGE for so much long time (GOd! its almost a year!!) n' i dont know exactly what ch now...start hunting again!

btw yesterday i watch the anime, even the boys seems too much bishonen to me...but...omigod!! thats soooooo funny!! :w00t: especially the 'insert' one when they have to cleaned that big house and when sunako bcome 'spooky' models... :D

Guest Ginoru

^well thanks ginoru. the srceen caps are nice. and yes the character you chose suree matches the characters in yamato. ahahaha...Kame does look like Ranmaru. ahaha..well i think i should go back and put it on spoiler..ahaha..well thanks for the summary..and the screen cap are cool...well i just finally read v13..today and since i can't really understand japanese i guess i have no choice but to wait.

thanks!

I'll upload more as long as you all want of course!

The actors for each character were curious to find, some of them jus screamed i am him/her and other characters like Yuki almost took me to the hedge! I had to settle for someone who could pass well by a girl, lucky i found one!

Volume 14:

There is a special dedicatedto Ranmaru and his thoughts on Tamao (more or less)

Chapter 1: Yuki is scared he may lose Machikoif he doesn't become stronger, the other guys try to help but he is not strong so Ranmaru decides he should cultivate his other charms and sends him to train as a host, things get bad when Machiko sees him with another girl.

Chapter 2: This chapter is covered in anime episode 18. The boys try to make Sunako an elegant goth girl, with dissastrous results!

Chapter 3: Yuki has an argument with a friend of him and doesn't want to go to school, he keeps wondering in friendship issues and the nakahara mansion group ends up grouped around him and helping him solve his problems. No S+K moments but Ranmaru says something relatd to them.

Chapter 4: Sunako and Kyohei have a fight about some chocolate, a typhoon is near and everyone has plans so Sunako and Kyohei are alone at home. Accidentally they get locked aout of the mansion and try to get in but they get trapped in the bassement and it has no way out, they are having a hard time, cold, no food, wet... they try to make a hole in the wall but it bursts and the basement is flooded. They manage to get out thanks to the water. Lots and Lots of S+K moments here!!!!!!

hooo....i thought..umm...sorry i was wrong... :blush:

btw im not read PGE for so much long time (GOd! its almost a year!!) n' i dont know exactly what ch now...start hunting again!

btw yesterday i watch the anime, even the boys seems too much bishonen to me...but...omigod!! thats soooooo funny!! :w00t: especially the 'insert' one when they have to cleaned that big house and when sunako bcome 'spooky' models... :D

don't worry!!

Since the last spoilers came out you may want to re-take the manga now, ne?

The anime has it's good things, i love to see them move, and i don't know why but how the seiyuus use their voices make it even better!!

And as of custom picspam:

Anime episode 2:

43.jpg

Imagen1.jpg

Imagen2.jpg

Imagen3-1.jpg

Imagen10.jpg

Imagen100.jpg

And introducing Takenaga:

Takenaga.jpg

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!

Gosh i am still hyper for the spoilers Louisa!!!

well...as long as you enjoy loading them up for us....ahaha..well thanks for the summary of vol 14...i can't wait till it comes out. i'm sooo happy though....well did you find the character for yuki?

Guest yence

@ginoru: u really2 read my mind ne? :D just aas ur say...now im searching again like crazy 4 that books!!! almost everyday i look up d bookstore, asking about the new one (the old one, cause its almost a year i dont collect PGE)....uughh the spoiler makes me more and more and more wan this book!!! :wacko::crazy:

damn! the anime soo cute too, migod.....i must saving extra money to buy the anime... <_<

btw who play d takenaga? its seems familiar to me...but i dont remember... :sweatingbullets:

say...jin and kame really perfect to 'play' as kyohei and ranmaru... :lol: wat about yuki? his face is more beauty than cute...damn! how envy iam wit ur face yuki!!! :angry:

Guest Ginoru

@ginoru: u really2 read my mind ne? :D just aas ur say...now im searching again like crazy 4 that books!!! almost everyday i look up d bookstore, asking about the new one (the old one, cause its almost a year i dont collect PGE)....uughh the spoiler makes me more and more and more wan this book!!! :wacko::crazy:

damn! the anime soo cute too, migod.....i must saving extra money to buy the anime... <_<

btw who play d takenaga? its seems familiar to me...but i dont remember... :sweatingbullets:

say...jin and kame really perfect to 'play' as kyohei and ranmaru... :lol: wat about yuki? his face is more beauty than cute...damn! how envy iam wit ur face yuki!!! :angry:

Read minds?... i should work on that! Lucky you! you can go to buy this manga somewhere! It is not licensed in Spain and i live off charity! and scanlations.

I downloaded the anime and composed my own videos, of course if the dvd's have extras i'll miss them! But my country is quite strange with the series they bring from abroad.

The guy who i chose to play Takenaga is called Mokomichi Hayami and he is the living proff that bustes people that say japanese guys are short!!!

Now Yuki... that was a very difficult choice and even now if i find someone better i'd have no problem to change him but (follow down)

Wah! hayami to be Takenaka ~ cool

Why not round up with another guy from Gokusen 2 ~ Teppei as Yuki!

Glad you like Molomichi as Takenaga! I have not seen Gokusen 2 (nor 1) but i know Teppei, at first i thought of him but he is not as cute as Yuki should be and i couldn't imagine him as a girl even when i tried so i had to do more research, i was becoming desperate all those nice looking guys and no one i could see as Yuki!! none so cute!! Then when i had almost given up i came across this band "Lead" and one of them caught my eye, he was really cute and i did some research when i saw him as a girl i said, "ok, that's my Yuki" as yence said i had to look for someone beautiful and he is the closest i got, but as i said if i find someone that fits Yuki better i will recast!!!

FuruyaKeita.jpg

Here you have my choice both as boy and girl, you'll tell me what you think of him! I almost forgot , he is called Furuya Keita!!

Today is very late here, i had to go to a party and i am tired, tomorrow i'll goon with the volumes resumes!! See You!!

it's pretty hard to find one like yuki...i well...if miyavi were to have a round face probably he will be yuki but still not possible....ahaha...good luck!!!

Guest Ginoru

Well i have already uploaded my Yuki, still not completely happy but he is really cute.

I was a bit off yesterday... too much party, but today i am more centered and i have done Volume 16 resume!!!

Volume 16:

Chapter 1: Sunako wants to go to Harajuku!! There's a nice S+K moment in this one too.

Chapter 2: Kyohei knocks his head bad and believes he is like a host and keeps on prosecuting Sunako!! Plenty of moments but they thand to be more funny than romantic...

Chapter 3: Valentine's day!! The boys decide to take refuge in the mountains and they take Sunako with them against her will of course, strange things are happening, Sunako is happy and the boys worried,; they boys were right, those are the fangirls!!. Big fight and a jealous Kyohei!!(in a funny way!)

Cahpter 4: Sunako gets on a diet with horrible consecuences! She wants to be like Hiroshi-kun!!. There's a Hot scene between S+K in this one!!!

Anime Episode 3:

YNSH_03_006.jpg

YNSH_03_009.jpg

YNSH_03_026.jpg

YNSH_03_048.jpg

YNSH_03_055.jpg

YNSH_03_111.jpg

YNSH_03_120.jpg

Dorama: i think i'll introduce one of the girls now, this is my choice for Noi, what do you think?

noi.jpg

Guest yumi-chan

The manga for PGE is completely random as the series gets into later volumes, but it's still fun to read ^^! In my opinion, I think the manga ka got off the whole plot at one point =/ which annoys me somewhat. Oh well, Sunako ROCKS XD Manga is def. preferable to the anime. =) in my opinion. <3333 a live action of this would totally be awesommee!

--Yumi

Guest Ginoru

I LOVE THIS MANGA >:D. it's so funny ~ x] i only read up to volume 13 ;__;. i was planning to watch the Anime too, but i never got to it..hmm >_>

The anime is not as good as the manga but is worth watching just for being so crazy and see the charcters move and talk.

The manga for PGE is completely random as the series gets into later volumes, but it's still fun to read ^^! In my opinion, I think the manga ka got off the whole plot at one point =/ which annoys me somewhat. Oh well, Sunako ROCKS XD Manga is def. preferable to the anime. =) in my opinion. <3333 a live action of this would totally be awesommee!

--Yumi

Yup, the randomnes is what brought me to this manga, i was tired of all those stories where you have to remember all that has happened to follow the developement... with this manga i can follow a storyline (and it's not if they will change Sunako) and at the same time i don't have to worry with a lot of things! The problem i see with this manga is that not everyone has the same opinion on wich is the main storyline.

The manga is better than the anime but i like it anyway, a few laughs are really good for the health!

A live action, i wish someone proposed it, i have been uploading my ideal casting for a dorama, maybe someone would pass a coment to a producer!LOL

OOPs.... who is that girl Ginoru?

Somehow she doesn't give me the Noi vibe......

I know, she looks really bad in photos, but she is really good stalking men and really funny; she is called Iwasa Mayuko, and she played Sonoko in the "Detective Conan" dorama!(for me, she was better than the main actress there.)

I think that i only have Volume 17 to resume, haven't I? Well here i go!

Volume 17:

Chapter 1: Sunako and Noi have a girl's day off and the boys follow to spy!! There are certain food problems involved. There is a wonderfull Takenaga+Noi moment that i love!

Chapter 2: I really like this chapter. Sunako and Kyohei are in a big problem, they have hurt a couple of proffesional dancers and the dance master orders them to take their places and dance in a competition. Of course Sunako faints everytime she gets close to Kyohei, so the master takes a decission, she hadcuffs them toguether!! Lots and lots S+K moments in here!!

Chapter 3: I can't really give a summary for this chapter...i don't understand a single thing!! Auntie gets Kyohei ina lot of strange situations with women by force and the boys, Sunako and her watch from a tv; i think she wants to get a reaction from Sunako, but no luck...weird

Chapter 4: One of the best S+K chapters! Auntie gets everyone in trouble, all the Nakahara Mansion inhabitants get flooded with servants, much to Sunako's horror and not making Kyohei happy. Sunako runs away and goes to live in a small and poor flat on her own, when the boys learn about this Kyohei goes to look for her and ends up living there with her. Many S+K moments, specially halloween's dinner(their third halloween).

And following custom picspam:

Anime episode 4:

YNSH_04_049.jpg

YNSH_04_060.jpg

29.jpg

YNSH_04_109.jpg

pedang.jpg

YNSH_04_120.jpg

And for the dorama Tamao:

tamao.jpg

Ginoru, :w00t: thanks so much for providing the summary of each chapter. I've been waiting for a new chap to come out. Hopefully it's gonna be soon, hehe. I really like how the anime is kinda up to date tho, cause for me, it got a bit boring watching stuff that I already read in the book. But anyways, the anime and the manga, for that matter, still rocks.

@Ginoru thank you for the summary on 17 *hugs*

i'm wondering why they're not releasing ep20 and up..hrmm...i'm waiting so patiently.

Archived