Perfect Girl Evolution / Wallflower/ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

evilone

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
anime_yamanade.jpg
Synopsis from Anime Waves:
A landlady is giving 4 handsome guys free lodging in her huge mansion while she is gone, all they have to do for her is one thing...to make her niece,who will be their housemate, into a lady. Doesn't sound too hard for these 4 guys, until they actually meet the girl...

This definitely one of my favorite mangas.

What are your thoughts on this manga?

Volumes: 34 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1258Published by: Del Rey, KodanshaAnime Episodes: 25*This series has also live action drama released.
Yamato-Nadeshiko-Shichi-Henge-Japanese-D

yamato_nadeshiko_shichi_henge.jpg

httpwwwmangafoxcommanga.png

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4realz

I don't read much manga, but I read PGE. It's so awesome. Gotta love Sunako and her nosebleeds. And all the guys are like perfect.

They should be up to 14 because I just bought volume 13 in Taiwan this August.

This manga has a few good episodes but later on it just becomes boring. I think they shouldn't make this many volumes of it with no development.

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

ahahha xD this is such a funny manga!! i laughed sooo much!! LOL it's a cute plot too....i hope i get to finish it soon >.<

LOVE IT. especially the art. tho it's very gothic/lolita.. teehee. sunako is hilarious i love her

Of course it is. The mangaka just loves her J-rockers don't cha know.... :lol:

Guest shygirlx

It's funny, but the same things happen over and over again.

They're dragging the storyline. I was addicted to it and brough 4 volumes of it, but after I read the other volumes I realized I wasted my money.

Guest kittinexjj

i love this manga....i have only up to 4...but omg...i love it when sunako goes chibi and kyohei is so hot..ekekke i love how she freaks out when theres light.

Guest xdementiax

They should be up to 14 because I just bought volume 13 in Taiwan this August.

This manga has a few good episodes but later on it just becomes boring. I think they shouldn't make this many volumes of it with no development.

does sunako eventually get with the lead guy?..... i love this series but you're right it does get repetitive....

Archived