Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

Guest howeiwei

I just hope they're done with the fillers for now - at least for the next 10 episodes. but since they're catching up (slowly) with the manga, i think they're trying to make the audience think more about sasuke, because he's gonna be the co-star next!! haha... Pity that fella...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rukiasflower

OMG I know we all love Naruto and everything, but it's like Bleach with all those fillers. I love both animes but if you keep on adding 10 episode fillers....I might even forget what the original storyline at this arc was even about ><

I think these fillers are pretty cool. Get to fill in the events that occurred in between episodes and also look at who ELSE lives in konoha. And why there is a damn ostrich running around.

But the original storyline is pretty simple: they're fixing the village LOL

I wouldn't want to sit through 30 minutes of construction.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1234567utygrfed

Ugh like everyone else I'm getting really fed up with the fillers. Remember back in the normal Naruto (i think from 70+)when they showed nothing but missions? Does anyone know what chapter in the manga comes after the Invasion of Pain arc in the anime? I've never read the manga, but since the plot is moving nowhere in the anime, I might as well catch up on some reading haha :sweatingbullets:

Ugh like everyone else I'm getting really fed up with the fillers. Remember back in the normal Naruto (i think from 70+)when they showed nothing but missions? Does anyone know what chapter in the manga comes after the Invasion of Pain arc in the anime? I've never read the manga, but since the plot is moving nowhere in the anime, I might as well catch up on some reading haha :sweatingbullets:

yah same here. Manga is definitely better, although what happens in the next arc after Pain wasn't the best, for me at least. If you're a Sasuke fan, you might think otherwise lol :P

Very small spoiler:

It's in the same arc, but for me, the manga starts to pick up once the fighting starts

I would start at chapter 450, just based on the title of the chapter. Or start at chapter 445.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xiarang

Looking forward to the next few episodes:

Can't wait to see the next reunion animated! Gotta face Danzou first, though. D:

Oh, and I absolutely love Shippuden openings. ♥

• 5 months later...
Guest vanessa1988

Anybody find it funny that Naruto and company have been sailing for weeks/months, yet Shikamaru and TenTen set out from the village and only take 1 day to catch up? lol

If they're going to make fillers, at least make it somewhat consistent...

lol

im getting bored with the fillers. i just stop watching them once they start

hopefully its picks up before the end of the year or i will have to wait until next year just like last year -_-

Guest 2partsvodka

Yeah, i haven't been watching any of the fillers, i'm just not up to par with it. I agree, they should stop the fillers and get back on to some real action. I wanna see Naruto kick some Sasuke butt....*off to the manga lalala*

• 2 months later...
Guest babyx_doll

I'm anticipating anxiously the outcome of this series. I know it will not be a happy ending because my definition of a Naruto Ship. Happy Ending is having Sasuke and Itachi reunite as brothers.  & obviously, that ain't happening. So I am praying that the ending will satisfy me just a teeny bit with Naruto ending up as Hokage.

*sigh* 

Until then.....

Archived