Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantasian

i knew what was coming as well (from reading the manga way back) - which makes it even more sadder watching the events unfold again.

i dont think jiraiya expected Pain to have so much power, and by the time he realised he had no chance (when the 6 pains appeared) - he didn't really have much of a choice. He wasn't known as the gutsy ninja for no reason. Furthermore, it was one of his own students (nagato) who's behind akatsuki and causing so much destruction in the world. Jiraiya felt responsible for the way nagato turned out, and therefore as his sensei he was responsible for rectifying this.

anyway, next few episodes should be quite melancholic. Especially how Tsunade and Naruto will react to this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I think the Itachi vs Sasuke battle is hands down the best battle in the Naruto series. Freakin awesome!

Too bad Itachi was terminally ill and wasn't giving it 100%.....or should I say, he was giving 100% but letting Sasuke hit him anyways (like the rigged shadow shuriken)

^ The anime is currently in the middle of that battle.

I think Asuma's death was slightly more moving than Jiraiya's.

Animation-wise with all of the tears and slow motion...

Although Pain was really strong.

Bit disappointed in Itachi's battle...then again it's expected.

Guest eaglemiso

I know nothing about anime :) now my little nephew is keep asking me to dl naruto shippunden for him.

Now I am considering to be a member of animePLUS! at http://www.anime-plus.com. Is it trust-able source? and can I really cancel billing Easily since it says it will bill every one month?

Please enlighten me if anyone know about that site.

or you can PM me.

Thanks....

I think I didn't break rules here :)

I know nothing about anime :) now my little nephew is keep asking me to dl naruto shippunden for him.

Now I am considering to be a member of animePLUS! at http://www.anime-plus.com. Is it trust-able source? and can I really cancel billing Easily since it says it will bill every one month?

or you can PM me.

Thanks....

I'm a member. Just one thing to mention: though it doesn't say on the website, your membership, whatever term you set it for, will be automatically renewed unless u cancel it via paypal or whatever u used. I found this out the hard way. I renewed my yearly membership 1-2 months before it expired and they just billed me again for another year. So instead of having another year of membership, I have 2 years of membership :angry:

Also, sometimes your bandwidth used is more than the size of the file for whatever reason. For instance, if you downloaded a 200MB file, your bandwidth usage may say 230-250MB used.

Just being a member isn't going to be enough to download all episodes of Naruto. Once u sign up, you'll need to purchase additional bandwidth (like $15 for 20GB bandwidth). So take that into account as well. Bandwidth from your membership doesn't carryover to the next month, but your purchased bandwidth (like the $15 for 20GB) does.

or you can PM me.

Thanks....

You may want to check out this: Anime Media

However since you mentioned 'little' nephew, you may want to steer clear of some of the advertisements on that site...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i might be selfish but i wanna get to the part where hinata confess to naruto!! ugh i ever wander what happen after he confession in the manga? the manga-ka never mention it after that

Guest eaglemiso

OMGHIyori2U : Thank you so much for the reply. When I look up at that site it mentions little info about payment and I don't like the word of billing every month. Thanks to you again, now I know it even limit the bandwidth.

_dax_: Thank you dear, I will definitely check out the site.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mei-lin

O gee, I missed a couple of episodes...I shall watch them today!! btw, japanese version and english version, how is that even a comparison? JAPANESE VERSION ROCKS. why did they even make an english version... <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catabolictravesty

^^ you guys are paying to download anime?

There's plenty of free sites though...

lol, i agree itachi death was more sad than jairaiya's..but that sucks he never got a chance with tsunade..

I was expecting at least two episodes, considering the two-week break.

Or at least some impressive quality animation, but felt jipped in the end.

Archived