Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LibraZebra

I really liked the latest episode, it was a little more in depth than the manga was at that point.

But what was up with Sasuke sitting on the dinosaur skeleton? Rofl. And it had like, three spines.

I like when they cover back story and stuff (not flashbacks of crap that happened last episode, that's annoying...I'm sick of the flashbacks of little Gaara, or little Naruto, sitting on the swing...lol)

Guest vanessa1988

so filler episodes are coming up... <_<

yep i'll be dropping this anime once more (until they get back to the real storyline)

i think the arc is on the 6-tails?

Guest knockblock

Looks like Naruto will get into another filler arc. Probably a good time to have one after Killer Bee.

The last filler arc had some parts that were in the manga right? I'm trying to recall something.

Guest LibraZebra

Really, you guys think more filler?

I was thinking they were going to just drag out the fights, like they have been. The main story line is starting to seem like filler because it moves so slowly. =/ Next Killer Bee escapes and people chase after him and stuff? I can hardly remember that part in the manga even.

Really, you guys think more filler?

I was thinking they were going to just drag out the fights, like they have been. The main story line is starting to seem like filler because it moves so slowly. =/ Next Killer Bee escapes and people chase after him and stuff? I can hardly remember that part in the manga even.

the preview for next week isn't in the manga, so yah filler time

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LibraZebra

Lol at the irritated Sasuke knocking his own glass of alcohol? over. Little weird that Juugo is a kid still and Suigetsu is in a fish tank. I thought the whole scene was strange/funny. I guess I skimmed that part of the manga...

I'm ready for Naruto vs Pain!

Guest Lindoodoo

^ Omgosh I know right. The scene where Kakashi dies is gonna make me cry LOL

edit -- Woahwoahwoah! LOL I didn't realize soompi's spoiler button didn't work they way it should... Sorry guys :x Fixed.

ooBah you should probably edit your post so that my post won't ruin it for others. >_<

Guest catabolictravesty

^ What the hell man, u did a bad job hiding the spoiler word!!! Errr, why did i come here...

Guest chika_shia

^ Omgosh I know right. The scene where SPOILER- hide them better! is gonna make me cry LOL

^Yeah dude, THANKS for hiding the spoiler... :(

So i just finally caught up w/ naruto now. I read the manga during that long filler arc, but I didn't like how i already knew everything when watching shippuden, so I waited for the anime to catch up. It's way past where i left of the manga, and so the anime is getting good again. Gah i want to read the manga again now since it's getting good, but I will resist! Can't wait for naruto vs pain time! :D

another epic scene, in the 3rd movie

hurricarana rasengan! Was like a supernova going off. Practically blinded Kakashi lol :lol: Still amazed at how powerful a jutsu that is. Literally hit like an asteroid and left a big crater on the earth :o

Overall, definitely the best Naruto movie so far. Oh and Jiraiya makes a cameo appearance :D

Archived