Sm2007 Auditions

Guest Milkielillipop

Milkielillipop:

*drags Milkielillipop and puts her in a tiger's cage*

sigh~ i guess we should stop on the diet part ~_~ .. well, nyway, feel free to pm me anytime about ur progress or even better if you do have a msn or friendster ^^ .. and yeap, regarding the "saggy" question in another thread .. haha, nah, dun needa freaked out about it since my lecturer only said itz not so good coz it'll add saggyness .. she also mentioned this is the topic "elders" need to worry about =.= itz still okay for us to go to jogging .. haha, yeah, i bet probably scientist need to invent that .. they'll make big bucks by the way .. HAHA

Lol. yea me too. did u see vancouver's last year? Lmao im not in it. but this guys at the end there` i think he was trying to act like an old mad scientist. but he looks funny. if he changeed his hair style and the act. he would've gotten in. cuz if u look closely` he's pretty cute. and doesnt look as old Lolz

i think only "heard" vancouver's clip when i'm home coz my comp can't watch the video clip .. zz .. LOL!! and i went to the cafe but gahH~ the cafe i went to the line isn't smooth actually so it kinda pissed me off and i picked a few to watch .. i think i watch toronto or vancouver .. HAHA a guy act like a mad scientst? and a old one too .. man, gotta watch it the next time i visit the cybercafe again .. LOL~ .. so u're from vancouver i presume? XD

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KaiIem

where in the US? when??

did anyone in the US even make it??

i heard dat SM goes for looks more than the singing part. also the dancing too.

No one really knows what goes on in Lee Soo man's head. Who knows what they are looking for. (:

Guest Chocopiex3

Yeah, we never know. I hope you guys are coming for the SM 2007 or 2008 audition. It would be a good occasion for soompi members to meet each other.

Guest bands182

Lol England? wow thats far. now that i think of it. when u say the word england doesnt really sound like theres alotta asians there. Lol. when i hear England i think of harry potter xD but not a fan though keke..

hah ayeah...well i gues cos theres a bigger population in the states and cananda...haha and england is smaller...but still..there are lots of talented asian here as well....and ou see..the asian language AND english will be covered here too..since korean companies want to look for trainees who know both an asian lang and english...hehe

haha england=harry potter??? i always thought england=bad weather aka rain -_- haha

wow my country sounds so gloomy.... XD

xxx

Guest Pinkychan

Oh ur from vancouver too?/ let go together! lmao. yea i went last year too. they sent me an email that my audition was gonn be at 2 but then it ended up at 5 because i didnt know that u can just go infront of all those ppl and say u rejistered online and stuff. but anyways.. yea i was so nervouse last year. cuz last year i wasnt even into korean stuff like. i had no idea who cheon sang ji hee is. but i'v heard of DBSK and Boa though. cuz duh` so popular but that tme i wasnt even into them xD. but now i am. and i got noticed like what` 1 week b4 they come. sigh. Oh where did you find that when they come. i saw it on that squid show. iuno what u call it in english but its 娱乐八爪鱼 something like that Lol. :rolleyes:

yayyaya lets goooo together ~~~ yaay mroe pplz >< ahahahha

yaah i did a e-mail aplicationan too they told me to come at 11 am... so iw went there at 11 and i had to wait till 12 rememeber teh delay if youw ent early >< ahhah and tehn... iwa s akinda slow.. couldn't finad a pen and ended up aduitioning at 4 somthing ><

I'm nto ganan care this year and sing my heart out >< i dun care if ppl laugh >< ahahha *is kidna scared now sayign it* ahahhaha

hehe I foudn out by my friend >< then there was a poster in han nam -.-;; XD and i ehar the thing on the radio too ><

i saw the mnet one a few days ago on tv.. i almsot died.. i literly screamed "noooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! I'm so slowww~~~ I can't do anything now !!" yah i didn't get an instramental yet -.-;;

Guest Milkielillipop

ok i got some questions to ask you.

so when you get there... do you tell them you want to sing/act/dance/model and then do it? can you say i want to sing and dance both? will they let you do that?

and another thing...

what happens if you're younger than 18 and you get chosen? wouldn't you have to go to korea to train? is that even possible?

i'm so confused please help. lol

when u get there u have to go line up. its probaby gonna take u like around an hr to line line up since there is so much ppl there. so go there early. Oh and b4 u line up remember to take a sheet of paper where u fill out ur stuff. like how old. address. school. birthday. and what u are gonna audition for ect. and the paper will be numbered and so will u. the same number as ur paper will be so when they get the sheet they check the number on u and on the paper and they know that its u lol.

and yes u can fill in like. more than one talent because theyy more u can du the more u'll be able to get in.

if your younger than 18. the chances are i think abit higher than ppl thats older. but iuno. dunt get affended ppl who's over 18 or so. but it depends though if ur talent isnt that good but u have the Looks and the body and stuff. even if ur young SM can train u to be good. since ur under 18 u have like a few years o train.

and about going to korea thing. im pretty sure u dunt have to go there and quit school there. because one of the trainees Stella Kim. im sure u have heard of her` she is a trainee but shes not in korea. she chooses to finish high school then go to korea for more training. but she have to give up her breaks though like summer breaks, spring break and winter breaks. during all those time she have to fly to korea and train. but dunt worry SM pays for ur ticket and stuff lol.

Milkielillipop:

*drags Milkielillipop and puts her in a tiger's cage*

sigh~ i guess we should stop on the diet part ~_~ .. well, nyway, feel free to pm me anytime about ur progress or even better if you do have a msn or friendster ^^ .. and yeap, regarding the "saggy" question in another thread .. haha, nah, dun needa freaked out about it since my lecturer only said itz not so good coz it'll add saggyness .. she also mentioned this is the topic "elders" need to worry about =.= itz still okay for us to go to jogging .. haha, yeah, i bet probably scientist need to invent that .. they'll make big bucks by the way .. HAHA

i think only "heard" vancouver's clip when i'm home coz my comp can't watch the video clip .. zz .. LOL!! and i went to the cafe but gahH~ the cafe i went to the line isn't smooth actually so it kinda pissed me off and i picked a few to watch .. i think i watch toronto or vancouver .. HAHA a guy act like a mad scientst? and a old one too .. man, gotta watch it the next time i visit the cybercafe again .. LOL~ .. so u're from vancouver i presume? XD

yup. im from Vancouver xD. daym in scared to start. but u can feel free to Pm me too xD.

u should really read what i wrote CAREFULLY Lol. there is this one guy who kinda looks old but when u look close he's just a young man acting like that and his actions are funny. and if u look more closely he's hot Lmao.

where in the US? when??

did anyone in the US even make it??

i heard dat SM goes for looks more than the singing part. also the dancing too.

Hm. the time and the location havent been decided yet. and sry i dunt know anyone in us that made it in.

well. it depends if this person is really ugly but she has TALENT like she stands out. im sure SM will choose her. but they for sure are gonna make her go under the needle and do "plastic surgery". but yea, they do look at the look first then talent.

Yeah, we never know. I hope you guys are coming for the SM 2007 or 2008 audition. It would be a good occasion for soompi members to meet each other.

yea. we can meet there ^^. but one question. 2008? they're comming 2008 also?

hah ayeah...well i gues cos theres a bigger population in the states and cananda...haha and england is smaller...but still..there are lots of talented asian here as well....and ou see..the asian language AND english will be covered here too..since korean companies want to look for trainees who know both an asian lang and english...hehe

haha england=harry potter??? i always thought england=bad weather aka rain -_- haha

wow my country sounds so gloomy.... XD

xxx

hm. i think u should send a letter to SM ask them if they are gonna go to England. cuz they probably never thought of going there b4. and u can remind them^^

Lol. still reminds me of Haqrry Potter. isnt he like the riches man there? Lol sry off topic xD

well, i heard her goes for looks, but i dont think just that. as you can see from pics of the members before and stuff, some weren't that great. (no offense). but yea he also does go for vocal, but i wouldnt say he goes completely for looks. lol maybe what he can "build up on", cause yea you can see most of the people dont have single lids. *cough*.

i think they dunt mind u having single eyelids no more. cuz they can just du surgery right?

but anyways. who wants to go under the needle~~>.< i surly dunt wanna. but i dunt have single eyelid though. but yea.. Lol

YEa! me too!! i dunt think their trainees look that beautiful too.(no affence to ppl who think they are). i mean they just look like a normal korean to me.

and the boy trainees look young. xD

PinkyChan: lol sry forgot to quote ur thing. cuz right after im done this^up there. i saw ur post Lol. anyways.

are you in burnaby or what? what school du u go to? i go to templeton.

so im guessing ur korean then xD. last i went alone. with this guy. seriously i only knew him for one day and i went with him. and then i found out that he

and my friend were KINDA going out. but my friend felt weird so dumped him. but anyays. nvm that/ it was just me and him. and we met some friends

there. and we convinced him to like go in with us. or else he just gonna wait there u know that chair place where u sit infron of thet stage. or else hes

gonna have to sit there for like how long? 5 hrs~ lol. hey wat number where u? i was 135 or something i dut really remember. but after when we're done.

i kinda dunt wanna leave that place. iuno why. its like when im done there's still alotta ppl there seems so....crowded and fun. its like a party or something

and i went back in there. and then my friends(wich i just met) they dragged me to go. Lol. but seriously i didnt wanna go >.< lol.

Milkielillipop:

yup. im from Vancouver xD. daym in scared to start. but u can feel free to Pm me too xD.

u should really read what i wrote CAREFULLY Lol. there is this one guy who kinda looks old but when u look close he's just a young man acting like that and his actions are funny. and if u look more closely he's hot Lmao.

oops .. my bad .. LOL! so you kinda sound like a camera .. zoom 1..old .. zoom 2 kinda like a young man .. zoom3 HE'S HAWTTT!!! .. LOL! .. nah, i guess itz due to the drowsiness .. i juz wake up from sleep ya know >.< so spare me a 'lil .. LOL~ .. itz so nice to see you guyz to have a groupie at ur location >.< anyone in m'sia planning for audition? i felt so alone :tears::lol: how dramatic .. juz kiddin anyway .. i'm planning to sign up for vocal training classes but itz quite costly to me .. should i still sign up? i kinda hav lots to do lately .. work..school ... assignemnts and also test .. sigh~ i dunu if i could make time for vocal class? >.<

Guest punkrocker2829

when u get there u have to go line up. its probaby gonna take u like around an hr to line line up since there is so much ppl there. so go there early. Oh and b4 u line up remember to take a sheet of paper where u fill out ur stuff. like how old. address. school. birthday. and what u are gonna audition for ect. and the paper will be numbered and so will u. the same number as ur paper will be so when they get the sheet they check the number on u and on the paper and they know that its u lol.

and yes u can fill in like. more than one talent because theyy more u can du the more u'll be able to get in.

if your younger than 18. the chances are i think abit higher than ppl thats older. but iuno. dunt get affended ppl who's over 18 or so. but it depends though if ur talent isnt that good but u have the Looks and the body and stuff. even if ur young SM can train u to be good. since ur under 18 u have like a few years o train.

and about going to korea thing. im pretty sure u dunt have to go there and quit school there. because one of the trainees Stella Kim. im sure u have heard of her` she is a trainee but shes not in korea. she chooses to finish high school then go to korea for more training. but she have to give up her breaks though like summer breaks, spring break and winter breaks. during all those time she have to fly to korea and train. but dunt worry SM pays for ur ticket and stuff lol.

ooh ok thank you so much.. this is really helpful to me. so you dont have to go to korea and train. that's great news... lol now the hard part is actually making it in... ?? lol

Guest sillyHO

has anyone sent in their e-mail application yet?...im sorta scared to do so. plus i dont really know if it is really happening.

anyone got any news or e-mails back from them?

Guest tink3rr

omg people vancouver . let's go together .XD last yr i went and i had to drag my friend to coquitlam with me cause i didn't know how to bus. hope it's a little nearer this year XD . can't wait till the audition starts ~

Guest kerorororo

heyy everyone~~

so yesh. i'm from vancouver too, and i want to audit. this year too EXCEPT i don't understand how the process works. if i don't e-mail them beforehand, does that mean that i can't audition??

Guest tink3rr

i dunno abt that . but i email them before hand last yr and went to audition. but i had to refill another form to register. .

hi i'm from vancouver too ~ ^^

Guest JuliaYYK

has anyone sent in their e-mail application yet?...im sorta scared to do so. plus i dont really know if it is really happening.

anyone got any news or e-mails back from them?

well..emailing to them wouldn't be a good way to audition...since they receive tons of emails everyday..

AND...most emails will be sent to the spam box...

well one time i sent them my demos and application without my pictures..(i forgot... <_< )

they emailed me back the next day or so telling me to send them my pictures...if not they won't be able to check my demo...as they said...

..which i think they care about your looks more than your demo......... :tears:

Guest kerorororo

i dunno abt that . but i email them before hand last yr and went to audition. but i had to refill another form to register. .

hi i'm from vancouver too ~ ^^

oky~~ i think i'll e-mail them too, just in case =3=;;

and i defs think that it would be cool if soompiers got together beforehand =] AHH nervousnervous. except vancouver audits weren't until october last year, so...

Guest tink3rr

lmao i didn't know abt soompi last yr when i went to the audition . i saw it on tv. and then i met soompiers there and they were like " ohhh are you from soompi? " and i'm like "sumpi?" XD. but it was fun. i'm glad i just did have to wait for 5 hrs to get it . cause i was the first group i was number 5. XD

Guest miss_xchunsah

dam. i wish i can get my dad to ask lee soo man when and where the sm auditions are. i dont wanna wait.. -__- and its cus since they were good friends since like 30 years ago -0-; too bad we dont know his number LOl

Guest JuliaYYK

dam. i wish i can get my dad to ask lee soo man when and where the sm auditions are. i dont wanna wait.. -__- and its cus since they were good friends since like 30 years ago -0-; too bad we dont know his number LOl

omg..haha!!!

it'll definitely be cool to have LSM's number...lol

Guest amandalil

dose anyone knows roughly when is the audition this year would be? I try to email them but can't...it's because i'm a part time model..i'm afraid my schedule with clash in with the audition dates..thanks!

Archived