Sm2007 Auditions

Guest Milkielillipop

Guest JuliaYYK

i think the time and locations should be the same as last year's...which is from september and october..

hope that helps!

GOOD LUCK!!

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tink3rr

really? at the same place? last yrs place for vancouver was a bit run-down.... wasn't it? when we went we could find it , cause we assume it would be this large building of some sort. turns out to be a really small church...==" we didn't realise it was it until we match the address with it. XD

Guest JuliaYYK

wah...really??

wow..haha..but how come a small church?? that's a bit weird to having an audition there...

well....SM will definitely go to places with lots of asians in...how did vancouver do?

Guest Milkielillipop

Milkielillipop:oops .. my bad .. LOL! so you kinda sound like a camera .. zoom 1..old .. zoom 2 kinda like a young man .. zoom3 HE'S HAWTTT!!! .. LOL! .. nah, i guess itz due to the drowsiness .. i juz wake up from sleep ya know >.< so spare me a 'lil .. LOL~ .. itz so nice to see you guyz to have a groupie at ur location >.< anyone in m'sia planning for audition? i felt so alone :tears::lol: how dramatic .. juz kiddin anyway .. i'm planning to sign up for vocal training classes but itz quite costly to me .. should i still sign up? i kinda hav lots to do lately .. work..school ... assignemnts and also test .. sigh~ i dunu if i could make time for vocal class? >.<
Lol. camera. xD i think u should although its costly. but u work rigt? or ur parents paying it for u? if its your parents then go for it! if you have to pay then...i sugest u sing more songs at home^^ it helps Lol
ooh ok thank you so much.. this is really helpful to me. so you dont have to go to korea and train. that's great news... lol now the hard part is actually making it in... ?? lol
you welcome^^glad i can help.yea the hard part.sigh```but instead of worrying about going to korea. wich u dunt have to. but u du eventually. worry about getting in the first audition. its hard~~ trust me. the judges are scary >.<
has anyone sent in their e-mail application yet?...im sorta scared to do so. plus i dont really know if it is really happening. anyone got any news or e-mails back from them?
nope. but last year i sent it and i remember i got a email back from them like...2days after i sent it.
omg people vancouver . let's go together .XD last yr i went and i had to drag my friend to coquitlam with me cause i didn't know how to bus. hope it's a little nearer this year XD . can't wait till the audition starts ~
YEA LETS GO! VANCOUVER SOOMPIERS!lets meet somewhere```metro town! Lol
heyy everyone~~so yesh. i'm from vancouver too, and i want to audit. this year too EXCEPT i don't understand how the process works. if i don't e-mail them beforehand, does that mean that i can't audition??
no. if u dunt email them u can just show up and they are gonna give u a number and u still get to audition. its just that the ppl who sent a email to them get to go ahead of other ppl and audition cuz u have to like wait in line and wait for ur number to be called and thats gonna take like ages...and YAY another Vancouver Soompier! LET GO TOGETHER!
i dunno abt that . but i email them before hand last yr and went to audition. but i had to refill another form to register. .hi i'm from vancouver too ~ ^^
Yay. another vancouver Soompier!!! xD lets go together!i know same for me. sent them a email. but then i still had to refill this form and stuff. but then anyways i didnt know we could go up and tell them. so i was like.wtf was the email for anyways <_< Lol. but yea i think u can just go up and tell them that u email regestered and they give u ur number that they gave u through ur email. but yea i dunt know korean and i dunt think they;re english is that good so i was like...w.e line up..then i was like.<_< so the email was useless...
dam. i wish i can get my dad to ask lee soo man when and where the sm auditions are. i dont wanna wait.. -__- and its cus since they were good friends since like 30 years ago -0-; too bad we dont know his number LOl
Omfg ur dad know him??? ur lucky. but not lucky enough that ur dad kept his number.. Lol. ask ur dad is lee so man is nice xD. sry sounds comanding but i wanna know xD
dose anyone knows roughly when is the audition this year would be? I try to email them but can't...it's because i'm a part time model..i'm afraid my schedule with clash in with the audition dates..thanks!
nope havent post it up yet. but be sure to chek this thread the dates will be posted on here once its out

Lol yea it was a small church. but i found it though! YES! xD. my dad brought me there once and then on the day i had to bus there. Lolz

Guest tink3rr

yes metrotown. easy enough i think *.? LMAO i think they put the audition in coquitlam cause coquiltlam has the most population of koreans. more then burnaby.^^ but its' so far for me T.T lmao were the other audition places hard to find?

Guest JuliaYYK

oh man...any new yorker here?? haha..

i am just wondering..where did SM hold the audition in New York City last year??

Guest Milkielillipop

yes metrotown. easy enough i think *.? LMAO i think they put the audition in coquitlam cause coquiltlam has the most population of koreans. more then burnaby.^^ but its' so far for me T.T lmao were the other audition places hard to find?

Lol. yes metro!! Lmao

last year didnt they held it at new west. Lol. yea that lol church was at new west xD.

theres alotta koreans on robson street xD

but dunt worry we can always phone that bus thingy line and they tell us how to get there. or ill ask my dad to bring me there cuz he has this thingy on his car. its like tv but map duno wats it called.

oh man...any new yorker here?? haha..

i am just wondering..where did SM hold the audition in New York City last year??

dunt worrie im sure u will find some new york soompiers here

ANY NEW YORK SOOMPIERS HERE?

Guest kerorororo

vancouver.auditioners-- or richmond would be a good place x) it's like, MINI-CHINA HERE. chincha chincha...

Guest tink3rr

lmao gps. oh ya my mom has that thingy lmao . yes richmond is like mini china XD. i hope they just make it in metrotown lol. then every can just take a bus . or skytrain .

Guest kerorororo

HAHA gps nice.

and for people who've been before...from watching the global example clips up on the website, everyone seems to be amaaaaaziiiiing...were there any people there AT ALL who weren't amaaaaazzzzziiiing? -is horribly intimidated-

Guest tink3rr

don't be intimadated. just have fun. being relaxed is the most important thing for audition . being relaxed shows that your confident. and you can do much better that way. an audition is better then being on stage. if you can't handle that . then how would you be able to handle an audience of 2000 or more people?

Guest JuliaYYK

hiya~!

haha..i am not a korean either!

i'll be super scared too...urgh...

but i really can't wait for the audition!!

i've been practicing...but i am getting tired..hahahahaha~~

nah...never TIRED!! i love singing :rolleyes:

Milkielillipop:

i'm paying myself :tears: lol .. can't sing home either coz my housemates tells me to shut up >.< sigh .. so i guess i might juz go sign up for singing class since the GA'07 is dragging near .. might as well juz sign up till GA arrives and see how things goes .. >.< ..

anyone tried sending in the online application for GA'07 already? does the e-mail work already? :lol:

Guest CtlunatC

i'm a Bostonian but i go to new york alot... so much i pratically live there! lol.. too bad i've never been anywhere in new york other than china town and Soho... thats it... sigh....

i got a cousin who lives there XD

where was the new york audition last year?

Guest JuliaYYK

i think it was flushing, or was it flatbush.noo it was flushing, thats where korean town is right? loland im a newyorkerrrrr

haha i think it must be flushing!! since flatbush is in brooklyn~~omg i am definitely going to this year's...not far from here..i live in elmhurst...hehe =)

i'm a Bostonian but i go to new york alot... so much i pratically live there! lol.. too bad i've never been anywhere in new york other than china town and Soho... thats it... sigh....i got a cousin who lives there XDwhere was the new york audition last year?

hmm..well i have no idea..i didn't go last year..but i THINK...that it was either Flushing or 34th street...both places have korean towns...but i doubt that it was 34th street...haha~

Guest miss_xchunsah

milkielillipop: yeah my dad said lsm was nice ^^ they were good friends xD and hey! i live in new york ^^

i went to 2006 auditions, and it was held in Northern boulverard,flushing in Seoul plaza.

wherever the location is this year, go early. auditions started at like 12 i think? and i went at like 10 so i was early. i would have been in the first group, but i was doing sooompi nyc audition meetup so i had to wait for them cus they didnt come yet. so i was number 49 xD

planning to go again this year ^^

Guest JuliaYYK

wow..thanks!

guess i better go wayyyy earlier..

but being in the first group gives you an advantage? lol..

i wanna be in the last group..hahaha~~

Guest Milkielillipop

kerong-star:

tink3rr:

Lets just stick with metro lol. its easy and as tinker said bus or skytrain ther easier and also closer that the auditioning place.

last year's audition, there were good ones and bad ones. in the malaysa one. this gurl she was singing to Cheon Sang Ji Hee's The Club i didnt think she did that great on it. and some dancers dressed do inapropreate. i think they forgot the STUDENT part of what SM wants

Milkielillipop:

i'm paying myself :tears: lol .. can't sing home either coz my housemates tells me to shut up >.< sigh .. so i guess i might juz go sign up for singing class since the GA'07 is dragging near .. might as well juz sign up till GA arrives and see how things goes .. >.< ..

anyone tried sending in the online application for GA'07 already? does the e-mail work already? :lol:

aw. they actually tell u to shut up? Lol thats so mean yet funny Lol.i sing at home all the time since its summer got nothing to do and parents arent home they are woking*wink* OH I START MASTER CLEANCE RIGHT NOW! lol. just making a mark there xD. ofcourse the emai works. i think. lol but try it xD

milkielillipop: yeah my dad said lsm was nice ^^ they were good friends xD and hey! i live in new york ^^

i went to 2006 auditions, and it was held in Northern boulverard,flushing in Seoul plaza.

wherever the location is this year, go early. auditions started at like 12 i think? and i went at like 10 so i was early. i would have been in the first group, but i was doing sooompi nyc audition meetup so i had to wait for them cus they didnt come yet. so i was number 49 xD

planning to go again this year ^^

haha another New Yorker In soompi for JULIA! Lol.

ur lucky u were early. i was 135 opr something lol. so how did you aud go. did the judges say anything when u audition or say anything to ppl that was in the room while they're auditioning?

wow..thanks!

guess i better go wayyyy earlier..

but being in the first group gives you an advantage? lol..

i wanna be in the last group..hahaha~~

i know``i wanna be in the last group too. Lol. cuz i wanna stay there Lol*duntwannago!*

but being the first group does give u an advantage because you are the first group of talents that the judges see. fresh and no one else has showed it to them so they have more intrest and so does the camera man/women. so they film u longer and longer time to sing?~ iuno thats what i think xD

Archived