*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Guest OBSCURE Sin

What about you and Kyo eh?

ah...Kyo...yes... >3

well, who doesnt have impure thoughts about him once in a while? Remember Cage, where he was strapped to the table? Yay! Minimum work, maximum fun...hehhehehehehehheheheh :w00t:

Oh dear. What has Jrock done to my previously (sorta) innocent mind.

And I must not download the album... must wait for my copy to come in the mails. >< Must.Not.Break.Down.

ROFL :lol: ah Britt, hold it together. Focus your attention on sexually harassing Shun. It's all for a good cause.

At least that's the excuse we give them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fifth_avenue

Heeeeey, don't be lovin' Kaoru for too long. You have to share him with me! >=] Ahhhh.. anyways.

And I must not download the album... must wait for my copy to come in the mails. >< Must.Not.Break.Down.

Hahaha of course we're sharing! Weren't we always? lol =3 Say it together now *fobby asian accent OMG ROLF* WE love you long time! XD

I must resist to download the album too... @_@ ONLY. ONE. DAY. LEFT. HOLYBAJESUS! SPAZMATOLIC! FOOGE FUDGING FUDGE MUFFINS! ROFLCOPTER! LOLLERSKATES! XD

well, who doesnt have impure thoughts about him once in a while? Remember Cage, where he was strapped to the table? Yay! Minimum work, maximum fun...hehhehehehehehheheheh :w00t:

RROOFFLLAAMMOO What has J-Rock bondage-stuff done to us?? LOL! I'm still taking the tied up Satsuki! You guys got Kyo and SHUNNIE~

Oh yeah, is it just me or does Mika look like Shinya in those new scans? O_o

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Hahaha of course we're sharing! Weren't we always? lol =3 Say it together now *fobby asian accent OMG ROLF* WE love you long time! XD

Rolling On Laughing Floor? Aki, you fudging spazz! LMFAO...

And yeah, Mika does look like Shinya *drool*

Guest fifth_avenue

Rolling On Laughing Floor? Aki, you fudging spazz! LMFAO...

And yeah, Mika does look like Shinya *drool*

Oh crap. :vicx:

I mean't ROFL :phew:

Ginny, I ain't thinking properly! *spazzes out cause its one day until RENTRER EN SOI*

I think its his lips... I dunno. He just looks like Shinya there. :mellow:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Oh crap. :vicx:

I mean't ROFL :phew:

Ginny, I ain't thinking properly! *spazzes out cause its one day until RENTRER EN SOI*

*pats you on the head* there there, I know, you were still busy imagining Satsuki and Kaoru tied up...together ..... :w00t:

Sorry.

Guest accursed_desire

Oh dear. What has Jrock done to my previously (sorta) innocent mind.

ROFL :lol: ah Britt, hold it together. Focus your attention on sexually harassing Shun. It's all for a good cause.

At least that's the excuse we give them.

Ginny, your mind was innocent at one point? Wow, that's hard to believe. XD J/K!

Heck yeah sexually harassing Shun is for a good cause! Maybe not for Shun though. =P

I must resist to download the album too... @_@ ONLY. ONE. DAY. LEFT. HOLYBAJESUS! SPAZMATOLIC! FOOGE FUDGING FUDGE MUFFINS! ROFLCOPTER! LOLLERSKATES! XD

RROOFFLLAAMMOO What has J-Rock bondage-stuff done to us?? LOL! I'm still taking the tied up Satsuki! You guys got Kyo and SHUNNIE~

Oh yeah, is it just me or does Mika look like Shinya in those new scans? O_o

ROFL! WE LOVE YOU LONG TIME! Oh my gooosh. Poor Kaoru.

ZOMG! ONE MORE DAY! @_____@ I'm ubber excited! Ahhhh, ROFLCOPTER! LOLLERPOCALYPSE! WTFCAR! (could go on and on)

You know what, you can have Satsuki. I have no problem with Shunnie! <3 That sounds so cute.

Oh my! Mika does look like Shinya! WTF is up with that? XD

*pats you on the head* there there, I know, you were still busy imagining Satsuki and Kaoru tied up...together ..... :w00t:

Sorry.

Satsuki and Kaoru... tied up... together? *tries not to think dirty thoughts*..... *fails miserably*

You know, I got this lovely e-mail from yesasia (where I ordered my RES cd) this morning saying "Um.. yeah, we hate you and we're not shipping your order out until June the fudging 6th. Have a nice day."

Yesasia for some reason wants me to kill myself. =_____= sahfdakshdfas! *random stream of obscenities* I HATE YESASIA! Damn them to hell! T_______T

Guest OBSCURE Sin

You know, I got this lovely e-mail from yesasia (where I ordered my RES cd) this morning saying "Um.. yeah, we hate you and we're not shipping your order out until June the fudging 6th. Have a nice day."

THEY'RE NOT POSTING IT TIL THE 6.6.6. LYK ZOMG!!!1

:D

Guest do_torii

^ oh wow that's really screwed up haha talk about customer service >-<; did they even give you a reason why??

Guest accursed_desire

No, they didn't give a reason why! :angry: This is pretty much all the email said

Dear Brittany,

Thank you for shopping with YesAsia.com!

With reference to the following item 'RENTRER EN SOI (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)' in your order, the expected ship out date has been revised to Jun/06/2006.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

I hate them so much. T_____T

Guest azero

No, they didn't give a reason why! :angry: This is pretty much all the email said

Dear Brittany,

Thank you for shopping with YesAsia.com!

With reference to the following item 'RENTRER EN SOI (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)' in your order, the expected ship out date has been revised to Jun/06/2006.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

I hate them so much. T_____T

they need to burn in hell..

burn... buurn.. buuuuuuurrrrn

:mellow:

Guest accursed_desire

Anky! You posted! *hugs* lol.

ROFL! You sound like some crazed pyromaniac! XD

But they seriously do need to burn in hell!

I'm going to dig a huge pit and fill it full of sharpened stakes... then I'll push all those bastards from Yesasia in... and light the pit on FIRE! =D Mwhahahahaha!

I swear I'm not insane. Waiiit... I'm sorry, I am. ><

The new album... it's sooo close, yet so far away from meeeeee! T_______T

Guest accursed_desire

NEW ALBUM TODAY!

WHOOOOOOOOO!

Too bad I don't get to listen to it til... forever from now! T______T *goes to murder everyone at Yesasia* I'm never pre-ordering anything from them again! :angry:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

When we hear that all the members of Yesasia have been massacred, Anky and I will not be raising our eyebrow in surprise. Only appreciation :lol:

Guest accursed_desire

Dude, I just checked Yesasia's site.... for some reason, the First Press Limited Edition, they aren't even releasing until June 7th. WTF IS UP WITH THAT! ARGGGGG! >< I simply cannot express how much I hate Yesasia at the moment. As soon as I'm done with my French exam and driving exam... they are all DEAD!

Anyways... I bring a romanized tracklist of the new album if anyone is interested. To make up for all my Yesasia rantings.^^

1. Mawaru

2. Bunretsu LE+DD Jinkaku

3. Giragira

4. DEAD believe ME

5. PROTOPLSM

6. Gedoku magai ni SUICIDE

7. Strawberry Oblaat

8. Misemonogoya

9. Karasuiro no Taiji

10. Seishinshi Jusandome

11. JUDE

12. Binetsuka de Shajitsu i can't reada Shinso wa Atesaki Fumei no Tegami to Naru

credits: CDJapan (who I'm soooo ordering from next time for a pre-oreder. I don't care if it's slightly more expensive)

EDIT:

DAMN SWEAR FILTER! (and yet they don't filter out the damn. WTF?) Don't they know how many Japanese words have s.h.i.t in it somewhere? =_____=

Track 12 is titled Binetsuka de Shajitsu s.h.i.ta Shinso wa Atesaki Fumei no Tegami to Naru (I bet you could figure that out though. Oh wellsss)

Guest fifth_avenue

Britt, I agree with you, man Yesasia is pretty... err, I've never really ordered from there again, once I ordered a few DVDs and artbooks then like 2 months later, they told me they just sent it out, like WTF! Lets send them hatemail lol

ANYWAY... NEW ALBUM FOOGE! I'm excited.

Hey Anky! You posted! *waves* Haven't talked to you in ages

Oh and Ginny, yes you know Kaoru and Satsuki tied together is like my ultimate fantasy HAHAHA

Guest azero

Britt, I agree with you, man Yesasia is pretty... err, I've never really ordered from there again, once I ordered a few DVDs and artbooks then like 2 months later, they told me they just sent it out, like WTF! Lets send them hatemail lol

ANYWAY... NEW ALBUM FOOGE! I'm excited.

Hey Anky! You posted! *waves* Haven't talked to you in ages

Oh and Ginny, yes you know Kaoru and Satsuki tied together is like my ultimate fantasy HAHAHA

aki!! T___T hi hi!! *waves* yeah i know. i've been working now.. a lot and its a total drag. how have you been?

hahahah! yesh the pit of OH NO'NESS!, yes, thats what it shall be called, and instead of sharp stakes, lets just shove kyo down in the pit XD, MUAHAHAHA, oh that would be a lovely scene :w00t:

it would be better if you hunted them down and your standing at the end of their bed " RENTRER EN SOI ALBUM NOW OR ELSE YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS YESASIA COMPANIONS WILL MEET THE PIT OF OH NO!'NESS WITH ITS MOST TERRIFYING......PIT......EXECUTIONER! yes thats right be afraid..

be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery afraid! :ph34r:

Guest azero

yesasia and the pit volume 1

yesasia employee: aww the pit exicutioner so cute!

kyo: WAT THE FRUK DID YU SHAY?

satsuki: well according to my calculations!...

kyo: *interrupts* satsuki? teh fruk yu droing her?

satsuki: ........ :w00t: *whispers in kyos ear*

kyo: ... :w00t: OHH I SHEE I SHEE! grood one satsuki!

satsuki and kyo: *stare at yesasia employee* :ph34r: we've come to an agreement that we'll let you escape but ONE DAY WE WILL richard simmons YOUR PARENTS!

satsuki: :w00t: ...wait..what? :mellow:

kyo: but i throught tis was a good idea! :tears:

TO BE CONTINUED.

Guest accursed_desire

^ Whhaaaa? To be continued? Oh noes!

What is Satsuki doing in the pit?

Will Kyo and Satsuki ever richard simmons your parents?

Why is that Yesasia guy still living after calling Kyo cute?

Why am I asking questions? And Why does my pen taste funny?

ROFLMAO! Anky, you crack me up. Cracks me upppp! XDDD

but that gives me an idea.... =D

Too bad I'm too tired to actually do it at the moment.

Guest fifth_avenue

aki!! T___T hi hi!! *waves* yeah i know. i've been working now.. a lot and its a total drag. how have you been?

Anky~~~ *waves* Yeah I'm fine, a little bah at the moment, still working and studying and it's hell. Oh and I got kicked out of my house. lol @_@

OMFG Anky you crack me up, I snorted and laughed so hard when I read your yesasia and the pit volume 1 XDDD I hope they die and fall into the pit of OH NO'S!!! Oh and the bed thing, I pictured us at the head of the bed bending over the yesasia guy like in The Grudge HAHA XD

I can't believe you have to wait 6 days for the album Britt. Tis sucks. >=[

Guest OBSCURE Sin

yesasia and the pit volume 1

yesasia employee: aww the pit exicutioner so cute!

kyo: WAT THE FRUK DID YU SHAY?

satsuki: well according to my calculations!...

kyo: *interrupts* satsuki? teh fruk yu droing her?

satsuki: ........ :w00t: *whispers in kyos ear*

kyo: ... :w00t: OHH I SHEE I SHEE! grood one satsuki!

satsuki and kyo: *stare at yesasia employee* :ph34r: we've come to an agreement that we'll let you escape but ONE DAY WE WILL richard simmons YOUR PARENTS!

satsuki: :w00t: ...wait..what? :mellow:

kyo: but i throught tis was a good idea! :tears:

TO BE CONTINUED.

LOL, tehehhee. Oh dear. Although, should they really have the privilege of Kyo and Satsuki in their bedroom? xD

Archived