Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest fifth_avenue

KARASU IRO NO TAIJI!!! :w00t:

Okay I'll shut up now. lol

Oh btw, where's Britt and Ginny? They updated their website, and it has a clip of the new PV, HECK YESSSS. :D

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ Britt showed it to me. Satsuki looks so fudging awesome :w00t:

Guest accursed_desire

AHHHH! AKI! I KNOW! KARASU IRO NO TAIJI! NYAAAA! I wanna hear it soo bad, but I can't find it. =( Yeah, I didn't buy it. Buuuttt..... I SOO PRE-ORDERED THEIR NEW ALBUM! With the DVD so I can hopefully see all of the PROTOPLASM and Karasu Iro no Taiji PVs. T____T I wanna hear their new single sooo bad!

Guest bizuei

i didnt know there was a rentrer en soi thread? xDD the vocal looks so pretty xDDD anyone want to recommend songs? i heard they have lots of sad ones?

Guest accursed_desire

^ lol! Yes, there's a RENTRER EN SOI thread. Oh oh oh, I can recommend some songs~

Zenkei iro Kusari Hateru Ima, Yuiitsu...

Wither

Crystal Letter

Season

PROTOPLASM

Eyes of Forest

Last Word

The flow of time ~in cradle~

Ichigo Oblate~Secret Strawberry Garden

there's some... although, I think all their songs are awesome. ^^

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I need to get off my lazy butt and find some music from them instead of just drooling over their hair and thinking I'll look at youtube in a few minutes.

Anyone have any song suggestions? I scanned the first page and I've already seen basically every picture I could offer you guys. I managed to get ahold of Cure Vol 29-31 (Thank God for the demon store) and I fell in lust with Shun's hair. I've heard their name several times but I've just never gotten around to actually trying them...yeah, I'm kind of lazy.

Der, someone already answered my request for suggestions. Yep, you may ignore me now

Guest fifth_avenue

A little contribution since I've been neglecting this thread. lol

res27ay.th.jpg

res6ik.th.jpg

credits to kyoisvulgar

Rarr... Karasu Iro No Taiji is hypnotic... Man that's what I said a while ago about PROTOPLASM lol!

I pre-ordered the album too! My uncle is getting me the single, I hope he has already, I want first press baby!

I was watching the preview of their PV's on their site, damn it's so... Refined looking? I love it.

Guest accursed_desire

^ You've heard Karasu Iro no Taiji Aki?!?! T_____T I haven't yet and it's been out for like... 2 days... or 3 if you think about it I guess. Whatever. >< I'm so sad, I wanna hear it sooo bad.

YOU PRE-ORDERED THEIR NEW ALBUM TOO! YAYSSSS! lol. I can't wait till it comes out! >O<

Oh I know, their new PVs are sooo much different from thier old ones. I like the previews very much. Hopefully the full versions are on the DVD that comes with the new album! Gosh, I'm excited!

Oh, and thanks for the pics Aki! <333

Guest accursed_desire

Ahhhh, since it's the 29th in Japan....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYO-SAN!!!

ryobday3gi.jpg

I need more pics of their new look. T____T

Anyways, I hope Ryo has a nice birthday! ^^ He deserves it!

Guest bizuei

im thinking about buying an album cause i cant find any of thir songs haha what do you guys think is their best album to buy?

Guest accursed_desire

^Haha, well, they only have one full album, Sphire Croid, which I have and I really like it! ^^ And they're going to release another full album on May 31st titled RENTRER EN SOI. They also have three mini-albums, Kein no Hitsugi, Astre no Ito, and Yurikago. I personally like Kein no Hitsugi and yurikago when it comes to mini-albums. But, if you would like, I could upload a few songs for you to download and listen to if you want. ^^

Guest fifth_avenue

I'm late but... *screams like a rabid fangirl* HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYO-KUN!

RENTRER EN SOI updated their site! It's Karasu Iro No Taiji THEMED! Whoo yeah. :w00t:

and DAMN look at the group pic in the profile page. OMG I'm dying. :blush: Satsuki changed his profile pic! He ain't got the sunnies no more! LOL You can see his eyes~~~ I swear these guys are taking over my life. They're taking over my love of Dir en grey! :vicx:

Karasu Iro No Taiji Cover. :)

slabel.jpg

tsuujyo.jpg

AND THE COVER TO THEIR NEW ALBUM. :D

rent_jk_mini.jpg

Oh yeahhh~~~ The sun is shining outta my a$s lol :D

Guest OBSCURE Sin

rent_jk_mini.jpg

LOL, you can tell theyre going in a slightly new direction...

Guest accursed_desire

Oh wow! The cover is awesome! Very different for RES though.

Oh my gooosh, the new layout for their site is so hot! And I love Satsuki's new pic. <333 AND THEY'RE GOING ON TOUR! WHOOOO! Wish I could go. =(

Oh, Aki, THANKIES FOR THE LINK! I <3 j00!

Guest fifth_avenue

LOL, you can tell theyre going in a slightly new direction...

and that new direction scares me. lol in the Karasu Iro No Taiji song, I swear Satsuki was almost going to break windows with those high pitch parts. though I'm not too impressed with the low-monotone parts, haha but oh well. It's RENTRER EN SOI. :)

Hehe, Britt, it's np, just remembered you were looking for somewhere to download it. :D

and heck yeah they're going on Tour. I wish I could go too.

EDIT:

*cough* Ehem. RENTRER EN SOI. From SHOXX June 2006 (Even their style/clothing-wise headed in a new direction)

shoxx160res4hk.jpg

credits to nazgulsxwife

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

i love the new direction and look

it may not be as visual but its still very fashionable and hot

Guest OBSCURE Sin

shoxx160res4hk.jpg

credits to nazgulsxwife

wow. Satsuki's style is gorgeous :wub:

Guest accursed_desire

Wow! They're all soooo lovely! T_____T Simply gorgeous! <333

Yeah, they really are heading in a new direction. But they're music is still AWESOME and they look WONDERFUL! ^^

And thanks for the pic Aki!

Guest fifth_avenue

Pics from FOOL'S MATE June 2006

They had this style in the Karasu Iro No Taiji PV :D

rentrerensoi9rk.jpg

rentrerensoi24nl.jpg

credits to kaori_ye

Guest accursed_desire

Oh wow, can they get anymore gorgeous? @____@ I'm loving how Shun looks (even though its hard to see his face. ><) Takumi's hairstyle is a little... odd. O__o

Thanks for the pics Aki! =)

Annndddd... ONLY 26 MORE DAYS TIL THE NEW ALBUM! *kweeeeee* Haha, I'm already excited. :D