*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest accursed_desire

^ GAH! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AKI! @______@ I can't wait till my copy comes in the mail.. I had to download it, I couldn't wait even three more days.

Guest fifth_avenue

Man, I know this sounds stupid but I almost cried listening to Taiyou No Todokanai Basho Mix ;___;

& my GOD, that Inorganic Sanctuary Mix was the bomb. The bullet gunshot at the end! It sounded so cool! As for PROTOPLASM I absolutely LOVED the chorus parts AND the very ending where it gets softer, where it hits 4:40... >O<

Btw, Rentrer en Soi is now known as RENTRER EN SOI lol!

I like the old ReS though~

Man, I know this sounds stupid but I almost cried listening to Taiyou No Todokanai Basho Mix ;___;

& my GOD, that Inorganic Sanctuary Mix was the bomb. The bullet gunshot at the end! It sounded so cool! As for PROTOPLASM I absolutely LOVED the chorus parts AND the very ending where it gets softer, where it hits 4:40... >O<

AHH I KNOW!!

i was listening to Taiyou No Todokanai Basho and i swear!! i wanted to cry,

sooo nice... just soooooooo nice ! :tears:

Guest accursed_desire

Taiyou No Todokanai Basho Mix was BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND AWESOME AND.... I ran out of ands. XD

OMG, I had my speakers blaring the first time I listened to the single, and when the gunshot came, I literally jumped out of my chair, scared the crap out of me. >< And Protoplasm is BEYOND amazing. GO RES!

Hey now, at least they didn't have a complete name change, now it's just CAPS LOCK LOVE! XDDD RENTRER EN SOI!

Guest fifth_avenue

THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE. <_<

Some more RENTRER EN SOI scans. God I love the capslock. :rolleyes:

scan103446rh.th.jpg

scan103458vo.th.jpg

scan103464qr.th.jpg

credits to krad_kk

is it just me, or does Ryo look really hot in this? lol

Guest OBSCURE Sin

wow Aki, those scans are sex :w00t:

I wish it were easier to find pictures of them, I seem to have trouble getting them :mellow:

Guest accursed_desire

Oh my goooooosh, I LOVE TEH PICS AKI! <333

Who's excited about Karasu shoku no taiji? NEW SINGLE! YEOSH! April 26!!!!

no offense to these fans..but god DAMN :crazy: ...is all that makeup necessary? and if they really do..please tell me they actually play 'rock & roll', not your typical asian ballad while there dressed like that. lol.

Guest Tatsuko-chan

Guyz, tell me please, is it true that it's Kyo who is roaring on the back-vocals in Protoplasm? It sounds very much like him, but I'm not sure is it just rumour or true.

Guest fifth_avenue

I'M EXCITED FOR THE SINGLE GODDAMNIT! XD and np with the pics, I'm gonna post more but too busy at the moment ><

uws: They are a Visual Kei band, if you don't know, there's A LOT of other VK bands that get even heavier with the makeup and costumes than Rentrer en Soi, they're a 'rock' band but not really your typical one, their music is so different to the usual Jrock, I can't explain it, I guess its very soothing, calming and free flowing and Satsuki has a beautiful voice! ^^ Their music isn't 'rock' at all... it's... I don't know, lol I need to up some songs for you. If you do decide to listen to them, try these songs: Anima Mundi, Full Moon, Itsuwari No Uzu, Last Word (my god this song made me cry) Mizu Yume Miru Chouchou, Wither and Zenkeiiro Kusari Hateru Ima, Yuiitsu... Those are my recommendations =] (I know a lot of people judge by the looks before listening to them, I'm like that too XD)

Ahaha Tatsuko XD it probably is Kyo, nah it's Satsuki, I've heard him scream at uneccesary times like that in other songs too *cough* Zenkeiiro Kusari Hateru Ima, Yuiitsu... *cough* Someone told me it sounded like he was having retarded orgasms XD But I love Satsuki anyway, he has one GORGEOUS voice.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

no offense to these fans..but god DAMN :crazy: ...is all that makeup necessary? and if they really do..please tell me they actually play 'rock & roll', not your typical asian ballad while there dressed like that. lol.

you've apparently never heard of Mana :lol:

Someone told me it sounded like he was having retarded orgasms

it's all good =D

and yes, I'm excited for the new single too! >w<

Guest accursed_desire

I'M EXCITED FOR THE SINGLE GODDAMNIT! XD and np with the pics, I'm gonna post more but too busy at the moment ><

Ahaha Tatsuko XD it probably is Kyo, nah it's Satsuki, I've heard him scream at uneccesary times like that in other songs too *cough* Zenkeiiro Kusari Hateru Ima, Yuiitsu... *cough* Someone told me it sounded like he was having retarded orgasms XD But I love Satsuki anyway, he has one GORGEOUS voice.

Karasu shoku no taiji! YES! I can't wait! ><

OMG, I LOVE Zenkeiiro Kusari Hateru Ima, Yuiitsu! It's one of my faaaavvvssss! You should all listen to it! Retarded orgasms? XDDD Well, I personally like his "retarded orgasms" LOL! Satsuki sounds so beautiful in that song... but he sounds beautiful all the time, just extra beautiful in that song. XD I <3 it!

Guest fifth_avenue

Wither~ I liked that song too~ When they performed that live, ahh, so pretty. lol XD

you've apparently never heard of Mana :lol:

ROFLMAO XD :lol:

Who posted the Rentrer en Soi X Phantasmagoria pics? Maybe they mistook Phantasmagoria for ReS since they did the photoshoot together :sweatingbullets:

Phantasmagoria has way more cake face makeup than Rentrer en Soi :phew:

Satsuki sounds so beautiful in that song... but he sounds beautiful all the time, just extra beautiful in that song. XD I <3 it!

He sounds beautiful ALL the time XD In all their songs, even the FEWER heavy rock weird richard simmons songs like Fallen :wacko: STILL sounds beautiful... Ahh it brings a tear to my eye. *wipes*

Okay, I'm being gay. *is at a uni library atm and ppl are looking at me* XD

Britt. You have one pretty banner. :mellow: It's Satsuki! && it's from Mizu Yume Miru Chouchou PV! Argh that PV... SOOO GORGEOUS. :tears:

Archived