*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I remember Satsuki's style from the PV clip on the site, I love it. I couldnt believe how much he'd changed. They all look sooo gorgeous.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tatsuko-chan

Satsuki from the latest Gothic Lolita Bible. There's a project in GLB - mythological creatures and heroes cosplay by jrockers, and Satsuki was Behemoth and Leviathan.

rentrergrb.jpg

rentrergrb1.jpg

credits to eroguro_chick

And I like their new style so much! Satsuki looks amazing!

Guest accursed_desire

^ I've seen those! lol. The first one freaks me out though... all of Satsuki's beautiful hair isn't there. =( I love his hair! =) I really like the second one though. ^^ Thankies for sharing! =D

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

oh man it would be a real shocker if he was actually bald

but he makes a good bald man

Guest fifth_avenue

Wow, thanks for sharing Tatsuko-chan! I still have to run to the store and buy the latest issue of GLB but I'm so damn pov at the moment. LOL XD

Guest accursed_desire

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA-SAN!

Hehe, Hope it's a good one. Well.. I guess in Japan it would be almost over soon now. ><

And since I did this for my graphic battle, I'll post it. =P

round53ly.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OBSCURE Sin

Thanks for the link, Britt ^___^ the new PV looks soooo good.

The song clips sound good =D *is hyper now*

...and Satsuki is so pretty TT_TT

Guest accursed_desire

Oh, I KNOW! The songs clips sound AWESOME! I can't believe they're putting Strawberry Oblat on it! I love that song! Sounds like they re-recorded it though.

I didn't watch the PVs... I'm gonna wait till I get the DVD.. which I heard has the PV for PROTOPLASM, Karasu Iro no Taiji... and another PV for another song off of the album, but I forget what its called. ><

Guest fifth_avenue

Thanks for the link Britt! Damnit I can't wait! It's almost here! *fidgets in seat* XD

Some pics I stole from their blog. :lol: OMFG LOOK AT SATSUKI! :w00t:

10012597.jpg

10012598.jpg

10012599.jpg

10012943.jpg

10012942.jpg

10012977.jpg

10012969.jpg

Guest accursed_desire

Awwwwsss, Satsuki and Takumi look adorable!

In all the pictures with Shun in them, I can't see his face. WTF is up with that? Jeebus.

Oh, Aki, I got your text! I could text back because I used up all my text messages for the month. =S

HOLY SPASMATOLIC! XDDD ONLY 8 MORE DAYS! Well.. more like 7 I suppose. >< Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. >< AHHHH! I'm gonna go crazies!

Guest fifth_avenue

HOLYSPASMATOLIC! FOOGE! SEVEN DAYS LEFT! *shifts in seat* lol

Goddamn, I just downloaded their full PV to PROTOPLASM, the preview PV to Karasu Iro No Taiji and their BARKS Comment.

I died. lol *goes to download their sample songs*

Shun looks cool with the hair in his face, in my opinion lol oh and don't worry about texting back, it was a random text anyway

Guest accursed_desire

^ I think Shun's hair is teh awesomes.... but I still want to see his lovely face. TToTT

Anywayyyysss... Cure June 2006 Scans. Wheeeeee!

scan317mh.jpg

scan285kg.jpg

scan294dg.jpg

scan307af.jpg

Credits: kyoisvulgar

Satsuki looks sooo gosh darn schmexyyyy! <333

Well, I felt like making something in photoshop todays, but I couldn't make a Diru banner because Anky and I decided to make one together, but was he on today when I was? NO! Stupid Anky. =____=

I <3 my girlfriend, I swear.

So instead, I made some Satsuki banners with the loverly new pics.

I've been practicing this thing people call "filtering" and I don't think I've gotten quite the hang of it yet. Yeah, well, I've got nowhere to use these and I hate wasting banners (I give so many away for free ><) so anyone can use these wherever they want I guess.

satsuki8ch.jpg

satsuki26fz.jpg

Oh, and I saved the photoshop files, so if anyone wants different text, I can do it. I can't come up with sweet-o text to put on banners, so I put lyrics. *shrug*

Hmmmm... yeah. *shuts up now* I talk too much when it's late at night.

Guest fifth_avenue

Thanks for sharing the scans Britt~ Mmm you know what I'm thinking with the look of Satsuki being all tied up... :w00t::rolleyes::phew:

Haha jk jk :lol:

Those banners are cool! :o

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Daaaaaamn why is Satsuki so gorgeousssss?

Thanks for sharing the scans Britt~ Mmm you know what I'm thinking with the look of Satsuki being all tied up... :w00t::rolleyes::phew:

Haha jk jk :lol:

I'm not joking :P

Thanks for the pics Britt!

Guest fifth_avenue

I'm not joking :P

HAHA LOL XD

Damn, if Satsuki were a girl... Oh wait, I take that back, who cares if he's a guy or a girl, I'll do him anyday ROFLMAO :rolleyes:

TWO DAYS UNTIL THE ALBUM!!!

Guest OBSCURE Sin

HAHA LOL XD

Damn, if Satsuki were a girl... Oh wait, I take that back, who cares if he's a guy or a girl, I'll do him anyday ROFLMAO :rolleyes:

it is Satsuki after all xD

Honestly though, Aki. Kaoru and Satsuki? You're a regular richard simmons of the Japanese rock music industry :lol:

TWO DAYS UNTIL THE ALBUM!!!

YAY! *grabs you and begins to dance* :lol:

Guest fifth_avenue

it is Satsuki after all xD

Honestly though, Aki. Kaoru and Satsuki? You're a regular richard simmons of the Japanese rock music industry :lol:

YAY! *grabs you and begins to dance* :lol:

*grabs ginny* DANSU DANSU!! :lol:

Erm. *cough* I can't help it. :vicx: Kaoru-san - Me love you long time! ROFL :D Satsuki-chan - You're just a shim wanting to be raped by the likes of me... Being tied up and all... :mellow::phew:

Yes he IS Satsuki after all :rolleyes:

What about you and Kyo eh?

FOOGE. I'm fidgiting in my seat right now... TWO DAYS ARGH. :sweatingbullets:

Guest accursed_desire

Kaoru-san - Me love you long time!

ROFLCOPTER!!! OMG Aki! XD Heeeeey, don't be lovin' Kaoru for too long. You have to share him with me! >=] Ahhhh.. anyways.

You guys crack me up. XDDD I'm just gonna drag Shun-sama with me over to that corner over there... away from all this insanity. *laughs evily inside*

HOLY FUDGE'UMS! I KNOW! TWO MORE DAYS!

And I must not download the album... must wait for my copy to come in the mails. >< Must.Not.Break.Down.

I'm so weak. ToT

Archived