*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Guest accursed_desire

Nps Britt~ Fuyu keeps using all my accounts I sign up to, she even uses my MSN! :wacko:

Let alone Soompi, LJ and tons of others. I'm getting the rep of a little 12 yr old brat, okay she's not 12 but hey. :ph34r:

Well, you know those passwords they have you make up... you know, you're suppose to make them something no one will guess... and you keep them secret. :ph34r:

my favourite track of the album is jude :wub: i like i like~

Oooooo, I like Jude! Tis one of my favorites from the album. <3

No, unfortunately I don't. *cries in shame* :tears:

Oh yeah, which reminds me, Britt I've already finished burning all your Meine Liebe Weider Anime to CD and I'll be sending it to your new address soon! :lol:

lol. Don't cry in shame Aki, I have no idea who they are either. :mellow:

Oh you did?!?! YAYS! *jumps up and down* XDDD I need to still burn that Diru stuff for you. >< I'll so work on that tomorrow. =) I'll put my other computer together and buuuuuurn away. :lol:

Hmmm... my favorite song (at the moment XD) has to be.... Bunretsu LE+DD Jinkaku! I don't know why.. but it is. I likes it very much. ^^

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeong

Aki, go to your corner.

priceless :lol:

No, unfortunately I don't. *cries in shame* :tears:

it's ok, no one really knows the sads anymore anyway. if you want i can send you song ^^, you have msn? or pm? that is, if you want it :ph34r:

Jeong, have you heard Rentrer en Soi's previous songs? (not to mention I prefer them over these new songs XD) If you haven't, instead of ripping all those songs and uploading them + the PVs I don't mind to burn it all to a CD and send it in the mail to you. :D

yeah, i heard some of rentrer en soi's older songs. i prefer them over the new songs, too. but i shouldn't be talking, fore i've only listened to 4 or 5 of their older songs :sweatingbullets:

:w00t:

cd? that'd be sweet if you did that, but that's far too much work for you for me to accept. it'd be rude of me to take up your time in that way~>///< i'd have guilty nightmares of aki san sweating with exhaustion over something i dunno and wake up with cold sweat in the middle of the night :lol::lol:

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

aki... you don't know the vocal of Kuroyume and SADS ?

wow -_- aki you deserve a special slap known as the J-SLap

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*goes to corner and fiddles finger on floor...* THEN ROLLS ON THE LAUGHING FLOOR! :w00t:

LMFAO, oh Aki, you crack me up <3 xD

aki... you don't know the vocal of Kuroyume and SADS ?

wow -_- aki you deserve a special slap known as the J-SLap

indeed! But, I think you can be forgiven a little. At least you know who Dir en grey are.

You've heard of someone called Kyo, right? :P

Guest fifth_avenue

Okay, something went wrong with my quoting so I did it like this... :mellow:

Kisetsu: Haha I know... But I'm stupid enough to have the same password for all my accounts. :sweatingbullets: & no worries about the Diru stuff, just take your time, I know you're busy and all, I've finished burning your CD but its a matter fact if I can get my richard simmons to the post office XD

jungie: HAHA Jeong you crack me up big time :lol: Seriously its no trouble at all, if it was I wouldn't have said so & far too much or taking up my time?? :o *puts in CD* *puts files onto CD* *click* *goes away* a little while later... *comes back* oh! It's finished! :w00t:

Olivia*sSlave*: Uuuhhh Sean... Is that gonna hurt man?? J-SLAP?! Sounds like a slap from a hot girl :o:ph34r: & no I don't know him OR SADS, yes I'm sad... :(

OBSCURE Sin: *continues to roll on the laughing floor* okay I'll shut up *goes to corner* I need punishment for not knowing these bands... Yes, AT LEAST I know who Dir en grey are... Ahaha... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Jeong

jungie: HAHA Jeong you crack me up big time :lol: Seriously its no trouble at all, if it was I wouldn't have said so & far too much or taking up my time?? :o *puts in CD* *puts files onto CD* *click* *goes away* a little while later... *comes back* oh! It's finished! :w00t:

now i just feel embarassed and a little stupid :lol::mellow:

and oh yeah..i crack you up? i never hear that before, is that a good thing? :unsure: reminds me of earlier today when my mom was using the blender to crush soynuts. sounded like she was trying to grind nickels. :wacko:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

now i just feel embarassed and a little stupid :lol::mellow:

and oh yeah..i crack you up? i never hear that before, is that a good thing? :unsure: reminds me of earlier today when my mom was using the blender to crush soynuts. sounded like she was trying to grind nickels. :wacko:

if you crack someone up, it means you're funny and you've made them laugh. In a nice way :)

Guest Jeong

if you crack someone up, it means you're funny and you've made them laugh. In a nice way :)

oh~ ok. thank you. eh heh..i'm still trying to learn all these things people say here. quite recently someone explained to me that you say "hot dog!" when you're excited or something. i think it goes well with the w00t emoticon

"hotdog! :w00t:"

Guest fifth_avenue

Burnt your CD for you Jeong! :D

PM me your address and I'll have it shipped out this week along with Britt's Meine Liebe Weider :)

(Don't worry I'm not gonna bomb your house LOL :sweatingbullets: )

Guest OBSCURE Sin

:tears::tears::tears:

I'm sorry Aki :P I know you havent done any bombing since you accidentally mixed up the coordinates of that evil squirrel with Kaoru's house! The trauma.

Oh well, at least Kaoru's eyebrows grew back...eventually >_<

Guest Jeong

PM me your address and I'll have it shipped out this week along with Britt's Meine Liebe Weider :)

thanks very much..

Guest fifth_avenue

I'm sorry Aki :P I know you havent done any bombing since you accidentally mixed up the coordinates of that evil squirrel with Kaoru's house! The trauma.

Oh well, at least Kaoru's eyebrows grew back...eventually >_<

Ginny what are you going on about?! :blink:

LOL I'd never try to bomb Kaoru-sama's house! :crazy:

Great now Jeong feels insecure about giving out her address. :mellow:

If you don't feel that you can trust me Jeong then that's fine, I understand. :sweatingbullets:

But in that PM, hope everything is okay. :(

Guest Jeong

Great now Jeong feels insecure about giving out her address. :mellow:

If you don't feel that you can trust me Jeong then that's fine, I understand. :sweatingbullets:

But in that PM, hope everything is okay. :(

That's not it at all. :mellow:

If you want me to give you my address right now, that's fine. Just say so. I just am afraid I might not be living there when its recieved. I don't want a stranger recieving the precious rentrer en soi music addressed to me and throw it out D:

Guest accursed_desire

Yay! Meine Liebe Weider! =D lol. Oh my gosh Aki, I sooo need to burn that Diru stuff for you. I just need to find my other computer... which is packed in multiple boxes... somewhere in my house. >< But I found a nice, small padded box to ship the stuff in. XD

That's not it at all. :mellow:

If you want me to give you my address right now, that's fine. Just say so. I just am afraid I might not be living there when its recieved. I don't want a stranger recieving the precious rentrer en soi music addressed to me and throw it out D:

Hmmm.. you're moving? Well, just have your mail forwarded to your new address and you'll be all set to go! =D

Guest fifth_avenue

It's not that easy Britt... Ahh nvm, just take your time okay Jeong? Sorry to put you in such weird situation... I hope everything works out... :(

Britt no worries on the Diru stuff, just take your time :)

Anyway, a small pic.

RENTRERENSOI90_200606_2.jpg

Guest Jeong

^ It's ok , there's nothing for you to be sorry about. Infact, I just moved out yesterday to someone. My mood is better than it has been in ...ever. If I stay there, I'll give you the address to this place :P

I'm at the library now and the librarian is gave me weird looks when I was looking through the Dir en Grey thread :lol:

Guest fifth_avenue

Scans from Cure July 2006 - Can't remember if these had been posted.

curevol034rentreensoi019vw.th.jpg

curevol034rentreensoi028cf.th.jpg

credits to haeae

& Jeong, its really no problem at all, just make sure you're safe lol, safety and everything else comes before a CD XD Just take your time to settle down.

Archived