*~Rentrer en Soi~*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Aww, wait for it and listen! Or you could always download it first like me *cough* then it comes the next day LOL! Oh, and Britt n Ginny n Anky are the smart ones, I'm always like... Huhh?? :huh:

lol, xD me? smart?.......

yeah, probably :P

I've just PMed you with the yousendit link :)

I d/l it, thank you ^^

Argh. I can't get over how good 微熱下で写実した深層は宛先不明の手紙と成る is! :ph34r:

I've had it on repeat since last night! ROFLCOPTER!

I know, it's my favourite song on the album, I'm sure.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest accursed_desire

Whaaaaaa! T________T I'm probably the only RES fan who hasn't listened to the new album yet. *cries in the corner*

[spamness... just because I can]Man, yesterday, I went to the pound (because I can't adopt the one doggie I wanted to. T___T) And oh my gosh, it made me soooo sad! Most of the cages were really small, and alot of the dogs could barely move! ToT Then I went to look at the larger dogs, and there was this Mastiff/Boxer mix (I'm guessing, it didn't say) and he was red-tagged (which means that he was going to be put down soon) it also said he wasn't for adoption, but he just sat there and looked up at me with THE saddest face ever. It made me want to cry. But I found two there that I liked... a husky and a sheperd mix. I didn't get to walk them because it was raining, but I'm going to do that today. After going to the pound yesterday, I went to the human society, which was totally different, all the doggies looked so happy! There was one dog there I liked, his name is Nemo and he's just a mixed little mutt, but I took him out for a walk, and I stopped for a moment, and he rested his head against my leg and fell asleep! It was sooo cute. But I think I'm going to adopt from the pound because the Humane Society doesn't put down any of the dogs. [/spamness]

To make up for my spamness.... I don't know if any of you have seen this or not buuuut...

874685012.jpg

Takumi had Pink hair! :lol:

And Shun's definately alot smexier than their old guitarist.

Guest Jeong

Whaaaaaa! T________T I'm probably the only RES fan who hasn't listened to the new album yet. *cries in the corner*

i didn't listen yet either :tears:

it didn't come yet -0-;;

Guest azero

^ LOL! XDDD

OMFG you guys are hell hilarious! I can't stop laughing! XD

And Anky, AT LEAST you're not on the street, lol thats the last thing you'd want to happen, trust me, just hang in there... Please. I'm also worried about you too.

Oh yeah, guess what? I downloaded the album yesterday cause I couldn't resist and look... My album rocks up in the mail this morning. =_=;; LOL I still haven't opened it yet O_O;; But I listened to the one I downloaded. Sounds pretty okay I guess, Satsuki sounds completely different from PROTOPLASM and Karasu Iro No Taiji... and I thought those were some pretty major changes... lol still good still good ^^

I was dancing and jumping up and down to Giragira XD

you too aki =( , but you know that we're all here for each other no matter what!, and thats a promise!, i know i'll keep that forever.

oh me too T___T i deicded to download it since i never even ordered it, but holy damn! the last track, which has a long name @___@, is a damn good song!, at first it didnt seem like a rentrer en soi song, but later on im like "OH MY GOSH'NESS THIS IS AMAZING!!!" i've been listening to their new album all day, haha

Guest accursed_desire

Whhhhaaaa! OH MY GOSH! I got my RES album yesterday in the mail! I've listened it only once though, but it was AWESOMES! And I watched the DVD and oh my goodness, Satsuki sure likes the floor in the Protoplasm PV. XD I also got my dog yesterday and I named her Mika. I didn't realize it at first, but when I got home, checked the mail and opened my copy of the album, I noticed she had the same name as Mika-san. ><

But that last track on the album, the really long titled one, is sooooo goooood! =D

Guest diligence312

^ me tooo! really good album. i just found out about them. someone recommended them to me saying they're in between laruku and dir en grey. ^__^ i don't have all the discography, almost though. <3

Guest Jeong

i got my album yesterday and i got pissed off.

the cds' cracked :mellow: not really sure how that happened though.

but it doesn't work. its useless. :tears:

anyone wanna send me the link? :mellow:

Guest accursed_desire

Oh NO! That's soooo beyond not cool! I'd be soo pissed beyond belief if I were you. T____T

Well, if no one gives you a link, I'll rip the cd and upload it for you. But I have to get done uploading the PVs from the DVD first.. and it's taking FOREVER! TToTT

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Well, Aki gave me this link a few days ago. It's the whole album:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C86250F36600D6AF

:)

Guest Jeong

^

yeah, i already did.

Well, Aki gave me this link a few days ago. It's the whole album:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C86250F36600D6AF

:)

my computer has issues with rar documents :tears:, sanks anyway~

Guest fifth_avenue

you too aki =( , but you know that we're all here for each other no matter what!, and thats a promise!, i know i'll keep that forever.

Yes I will, I'm still concerned about you though Anky, me love you long time! :D I'm always here if you need someone to talk okay? Please don't hesitate. Even moreso, if there's anything you need, let me know, I'll try to help out as much as I can, we're all here for each other, that's definately a promise :)

the cds' cracked :mellow: not really sure how that happened though. but it doesn't work. its useless. :tears:

Damn, that happened to me once with a few Dir en grey singles, except mine the whole thing was cracked. Like the CD cover seemed like it'd cracked from force of something sharp that had pressed in it, and so the CD got ruined too, I could only listen to one song and the rest all kept skipping and made weird noises. :ph34r:

I'll see if I can upload it for you to yousendit if I have time, my net's running slow at the moment though :sweatingbullets:

I still can't get over the last track, I've had it on repeat since... FOREVER! :wacko:

fa15e68bf28481d1e19c87b2558d1f8e.jpg

SATSUKI-CHAN! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME! ROFLMAO!

(oh I see Ginny at the bottom *waves* checks spelling of ROFL to see if it's right XD)

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Yes I will, I'm still concerned about you though Anky, me love you long time! :D I'm always here if you need someone to talk okay? Please don't hesitate. Even moreso, if there's anything you need, let me know, I'll try to help out as much as I can, we're all here for each other, that's definately a promise :)

aww, I feel all warm and fuzzy xD

yeah but it's true. In our circle of insanity we wub eachother, so I just second what Aki said ^^

jungie btw, Im sorry that happened. That's really bad ¬.¬

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I still can't get over the last track, I've had it on repeat since... FOREVER! :wacko:

fa15e68bf28481d1e19c87b2558d1f8e.jpg

SATSUKI-CHAN! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME! ROFLMAO!

(oh I see Ginny at the bottom *waves* checks spelling of ROFL to see if it's right XD)

didnt even notice this part of the post xD *waves back*

waaaah, Satsuki is so SMEXXY. And in that picture he looks a teensy bit like....:phew:

*GROUP HUG* :lol:

THEY'RE GOING ON TOUR! :ph34r:

CLICKY CLICKY ROFLMAO

awesome! :w00t: dansu dansu! XD

Guest Jeong

fifth_avenue thanks you kind.....sir.

OBSCURE Sin yeah. it does suck. since it was already cracked, i just kinda broke it in half but it flew everywhere :ph34r: last night i was sitting at my desk and just staring at the 3 pieces of the cd :mellow: then i started to draw :P

Guest OBSCURE Sin

OBSCURE Sin yeah. it does suck. since it was already cracked, i just kinda broke it in half but it flew everywhere :ph34r: last night i was sitting at my desk and just staring at the 3 pieces of the cd :mellow: then i started to draw :P

LOL :lol: btw, you can call me Ginny ^^

Guest fifth_avenue

I want to get my richard simmons back to Japan to make it for their tour... :(

And in that picture he looks a teensy bit like....:phew:

Like...? :o

He looks like my princess ahaha... :vicx:

May I call you Jeong? You can call me Aki :)

Guest Jeong

May I call you Jeong? You can call me Aki :)

Of course, Aki. :D

aww peaches, Aki..your name is cooler than mine..so is Ginny's :tears:

Archived