Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xkiseki

that's a lot of tweaking they did pre-debut. especially eyes and noses. i don't really care as long as they're talented. but i'm still a bit surprised seeing how young they are.

Guest JunsuLover

i really wish rumors like this would stop ):

it has not been confirmed that they got surgery.

so we should not give others the wrong idea about snsd.

*sigh.

Guest j3n1f3r

you know korea is known for their plastic surgery...

so its hard to find a celebrity that is natural...

I know that song hye gyo and hyori are naturals...thats it

most of the stars either have their eyes done or noses.

But still I love So Nyuh Shi Dae...they are talented and cute :D

Guest ilwooxgd

this is so stoopid.

look at it this way..

IF they did hav surgery..the netizens would be like, "omg, they are fake bcus of all the surgeries they had." blahblahblah...

nd IF they didnt hav surgery nd didnt hav the beauty the ideal celebrity is suppose to hav, the netizens would be, "look, at her, she's ugly. why did she become a celebrity. all she wanted was fame" blahblahblah..

like WTF? accept ppl as they r. so wat if they went out wit ppl yu like...they`re jus girls, like everyone else, livin a normal life nd achieving/becoming wat they want to be.

Guest yellOw.Bubble

all of them were pretty before (when they were young).

i think that they got surgery, bc for SM even if you're pretty you can be more pretty.

what else?

i don't care that they got surgery

all are talented and super pretty.

i'm a big fan of SNSD now.

Guest lovemickytobits

most of them were pretty before anyways.

but it seems like most got their nose/eyes done.

stupid sooman... can't he love the girls how they are? why make/pressure them to do surgery.....

o.O i dont think it's LSM who force them nor make them to do surgery. who wouldnt want to be prettier? especially when they're going to be a celebrity..? hmm, that`s big difference.

but so what? plastic surgery is just to make you look prettier. it's same as doing make-ups. the only difference is it takes more risk and hmm, it's permanent? hehhe.

Guest swt_lovee

this is so stoopid.

look at it this way..

IF they did hav surgery..the netizens would be like, "omg, they are fake bcus of all the surgeries they had." blahblahblah...

nd IF they didnt hav surgery nd didnt hav the beauty the ideal celebrity is suppose to hav, the netizens would be, "look, at her, she's ugly. why did she become a celebrity. all she wanted was fame" blahblahblah..

like WTF? accept ppl as they r. so wat if they went out wit ppl yu like...they`re jus girls, like everyone else, livin a normal life nd achieving/becoming wat they want to be.

i agree.

although i didnt expect them having

surgeries since their pretty young

but their talent is what counts. (:

Guest yuans7love

well.. who HASN'T gotten surgery???? maybe like 5% of the celebs

these pics shouldn't be shocking to anyone lolls

Guest piggyx3

it's mostly just double eyelid surgery

actually it's quite common now :mellow:

i can name at least ten people in my

school who got ssankapul from surgery

it´s pretty obvious that some (not all) had surgery done. sure, they grew up and lost weight + makeup and all, but some facial feature changed just too much.

Hyo Yeon´s nosejob is so obvious. her nose was so wide, it couldn´t have become so thin because she lost weight ^^.

YoonA and Jessica seem natural though. yoona looks almost the same and jessica too. her before photos are really bad, but when you compare the features they are pretty much the same.

i´m just stating the obvious. i don´t dislike them for anything.

Some obviously did surgery, some just grew up and matured.

After listening to their single and hearing them sing, I can proudly say that these girls are not just all looks but they're extremely talented as well.

I know comaring is overrated, but their vocals are actually the best out of all the younger girl groups who debut, even the older ones

like SWAN.

I can actually hear at least 4-5 different voices who can do a steady vibrato. That's like a whole group more than the others!

Archived