Jennifer Aniston Vs. Angelina Jolie

Guest Jennifermae

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annie_bananie

TEAM ANISTON! <3

Angelina is hot and all, but I think Brad and Jennifer look better together! I don't know why but probably because they were together first and I don't really like Angelina Jolie! :ph34r:

Guest KATTK

Angie :)

Brad has these to say : "And after meeting Angie I became a new man, both intimately and artistically speaking"

"Everything is going well and we are as much in love as in the first day. " :wub:

Guest Vino de Jerez

^hahaha angie is really different from all the other woman!! making brad feel like a dad. of course, i nearly forgot that you are a brangelina fan

Guest winksassy

TEAM ANISTON! Jolie is a home wrecker! Hahaha just kidding Angelina Jolie fans! :sweatingbullets:

I don't have anything against Angelina Jolie, but I prefer Brad with Jennifer.

I guess it's because they were together first and they made such a lovely couple!

Oh yes, I wanted to add that Jen and Brad made a hot couple as well. ;)

TEAM ANISTON

yeah, angelina is a home wrecker brad and jen get married legally.

i like angelina in tomb raider but not as a home wrecker. i dont think so!!! hehe

Guest kkkkk

I believe if you've been with a person for a long time, you'll always have something for him/her. And i think thats so for Aniston. Brad Pitt will always have a place in his heart for her.

Though we are in no position to call Angelina Jolie a homewrecker, because we dont know what really happened, i can only say karma bites you back in the end. I have a feeling that they will split in the end. (Poor kids.)

Guest chubzzy

actually i think both look good with him, and they suit each other with him too...

maybe jennifer.... since they were like the "original" couple ever~ and they were happy with each other... and they lasted for some time...

Guest s u Z i e

i pick jennifer aniston.. they looks more happy and relaxed with each other, while with angelina jolie, he looks more.. how do i say.. um.. more responsible.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Karisutana

Jennifer. She genuinely loved him and they loved each other. They were so cute together. :x Plus, angelina's a manstealer no matter how "hot" she is. I mean when she hooked up with billy bob thorton he was like married and going through a divorce right? I think it's horrible ): and sad that he'd cheat on jennifer. :x What goes around comes around though :x who's to say he won't do the same[cheat] on angelina?;D just my opinion.

Guest 5imply_5wt

definitely brad and jen.. i don't like angelina.. no offense.. brad seriously looks happier with jen.. i mean with all the controversy of angelina breaking up with brad if he sees jennifer once more

Guest Rosechime

I like brad better with angelina.

No offense, but something about jennifer makes her look like a man, or maybe it's just that

I don't really like her

What does looking like "a man" have to do with anything? :huh: That's like saying, "I prefer Brad being shallow."

I'm not going with who's the hottest couple, Im going for who seems better off with eachother, and I pick Jennifer. I don't know why, maybe because they've been together for so long, and when they were a couple, they seemed like A COUPLE, and a happy one too. With Angelina and Brad, I don't see that. I just see two hot people together that don't have enough emotional attachment. ^^; Like Angelina's just there to drag Brad around. Sometimes I find it unfair that Angelina got pregnant so quickly in Jennifer's place when Jen and Brad had been in a long term relationship and never once popped out a baby. :ph34r:

Oh, darn. I wrote a lot didn't I? o.O

Guest kayem7289

I love how everyone is calling Angie a homewrecker when they actually don't know what really happened :rolleyes:.

Like I said before, it's ALL Angie's fault, right? Looking like a trainwreck all the time, what kind of man would want her?

So of course she had to go all out of her way to get to Brad, yes, yes, yes, that's what happened. Oh yes.

Archived